Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester (45137 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Woman Gives Birth To Healthy Baby On Italy-bound Migrant Rescue Ship (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Bar1941(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
The mother has a good breast and this is a big plus for a good growth of the baby. Congratulations to the lovely baby, she is a Manchester baby and can watch Man United or City matches for free when she grows up.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Orpe7(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
robinso01:
Which country citizen will the baby be given?

She is on a Turkish flight
So it's Turkish citizen (and its based on their discretion)
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by GloriousGbola: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
ednut1:
nigerian by descent. Those European countries no dey give citizenship by birth. But why is a woman that is almost due travelling nitori olorun

She better hope they don't put her on the hook for costs.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by advanceDNA: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
erai30:

The news is about the baby, bros abeg commot eye from the baby's feeding can and focus on the news,this is how people start eyeing baby's food......

Baby's food.??...what is this one saying??
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by bigtt76(f): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Turkish-Naija cheesy cheesy cheesy ...this fit be one student oo, na dem full the airspace these days cheesy

H100:
A Nigerian woman, Ifeoma Nweke Delivers Baby On Manchester Bound Turkish Airline Flight - Turkey Errand Boy

According to the carriers report on Tuesday, A passenger who is a doctor volunteered himself to assist Ifeoma who delivered a girl baby.

The flight which departed Istanbul Havalimani to Manchester UK, was diverted to Vienna International Airport, where paramedics waited for the new mother and baby upon landing.

Ifeoma was on board with her husband.

Make una no vex oo, which citizenship the pikin go come get now

Source: https://turkeyerrand.com/ifeoma-nweke-delivers-baby-on-flight/
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Godswill41(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
This one na pilot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by johnmartus(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
I can't believe that you could still get likes.
Pells:
Gave birth while on airplane mode shocked shocked
That child won't get good network in his or her life
They should just trow the baby off the plane
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Melonsmasher: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
aidameoryou:
Nnnaaaa see breast shocked shocked shocked
Lucky baby that is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
The child will be a citizen of the country of origin of the said airline, which in this case will be Turkey
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Pells: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
johnmartus:
I can't believe that you could still get likes.
Don't be a sadists
You don't have a sense of humor grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by MarxisGLABACK: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nonexisting1:
What is beautiful in scattering other people's schedule and itinerary? She knew her pregnancy was almost due yet she boarded the plane and inconvenienced other travelers. If you were on that flight and had important appointment to meet, you'd be so blinded by anger that you wouldn't see any beauty in this. All these foolish women wey dey go abroad to born Jesus. Mtchew

U ARE TRUELY NON-EXISTING
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Ikennaford: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
na the only thing wey your eye see be that?
Wetin again you wan Make my eyes see my brother, boobs na my weak point
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Eleyigidgan: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ykc2:
So she came down for my city vienna? I for go see see her for say I hear the news
who be this tout?
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Eleyigidgan: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Omogelle:
The baby na airspace citizen
hi I'm in love with your diastema
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Benwems(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na nigerian citizenship oooo.... countries within that flight region no dey give auto citizenship by birth

By the way..the person wey snap that picture no just nice at all....e for give the woman small notice make she cover up

I think the woman likes the picture that way. Most married women these days like exposing their body, it makes them fill sexy. I also think she’s the person who posted the picture too or her consent was given for the picture to be posted.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Eleyigidgan: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ficient:

Your sense must have been thrown off, off okada at birth
hahahaha grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by aidameoryou: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Lucky baby that is cheesy

My fellow comrades know cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by nwwzz: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
ogatboy:

She was probably going to UK to give birth.

Failed attempt.

How did she get on plane?
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by tyinfinity: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Citizen of peter obi biafra
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by ogatboy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
nwwzz:

Failed attempt.

How did she get on plane?

She bought a plane ticket and used her visa to board.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na nigerian citizenship oooo.... countries within that flight region no dey give auto citizenship by birth

By the way..the person wey snap that picture no just nice at all....e for give the woman small notice make she cover up

You don't know anything about Austria, one of the best country in the world,if the parents decide to stay in Austria that child will be paid monthly, from 700 to 1k euros with full citizenship
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Umunze1stSon(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
H100:
A Nigerian woman, Ifeoma Nweke Delivers Baby On Manchester Bound Turkish Airline Flight - Turkey Errand Boy

According to the carriers report on Tuesday, A a passenger who is a doctor volunteered to assist Ifeoma who delivered a girl baby.

The flight which departed Istanbul Havalimani air port to Manchester UK, was diverted to Vienna International Airport, where paramedics waited for the new mother and baby upon landing.

Ifeoma was on board with her husband.

Make una no vex oo, which citizenship the pikin go come get now

Source: https://turkeyerrand.com/ifeoma-nweke-delivers-baby-on-flight/
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Mrfixitt(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

You all should stop putting that imaginary being into what goes on in this fuckkking planet
Are you an atheist dude ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by H100: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
madridsta007:

My closest friend was on this flight. He was in the 1st Class and the entire process caused them to arrive late by 4+ hours.
4 people assisted with the delivery.
I dont know why she was travelling around her due date. Very, very risky.

Apologies on his behalf
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by ike007(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
If any of the parents is a citizen of the UK, Austria or Turkey, then the child will be a citizen of any of the countries. But, as dem born am like this and none of them are citizens...Omo 9ja o... Buhari pikin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by advanceDNA: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

You don't know anything about Austria, one of the best country in the world,if the parents decide to stay in Austria that child will be paid monthly, from 700 to 1k euros with full citizenship

I too sabi dey worry you....
They ask which citizen is the child?? .and u are rambling about staying in austria.... you think she and her child has automatic stay or citizenship because she born in their airspace..??

Oga free me with your half knowledge
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Bimpe29: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

The person eternally exposed the private asset truly.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by Gangster1ms: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

Wetin else wan cover? Dirty mind
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by HolyMan12: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

I think say na only me me the see those Melons grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
robinso01:
Which country citizen will the baby be given?

The child will get the citizenship of that country in which the plane’s position is located at the time of the birth of the child. The parents can ask for citizenship for their child from that country’s government in which the plane was present at the time of the child’s birth.
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by advanceDNA: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Wetin else wan cover? Dirty mind

Na because no becos not be your wife.....abeg clear
Re: Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester by thorpido(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Richy4:
But a doctor should have given the couple an approximate timeframe to expect the baby's arrival.. that was a big risk embarking on such journey .. I'm happy it all went well cool
She most probably knew.She expected to give birth in the UK but the baby arrived early.She knew she was due + or - 1 or 2 days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lion kills US Tourist In South Africa park / Driver Kills Masquerade In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.