Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Do I Need A Visa To Visit Liberia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need A Visa To Visit Liberia? (441 Views)

Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Lagos To Divert Traffic For Today's Match Between Nigeria And Liberia / Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need A Visa To Visit Liberia? by benavat: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2022
A visa is required to enter Liberia for all legible citizens and visas need to be secured before traveling to the country. It is recommended you submit your application about 10 days before departure, but next-day and same-day service is available for an extra fee.

A tourist visa for Liberia lasts up to 90 days, with the ability to renew up to a year with corresponding documents showing reason of stay, place of stay and sufficient funds.

For more inquires :

https://www.dominionventuresliberia.store/2022/09/exploring-liberia-prerequisites.html

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Liberia? by GlobTrotter: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2022
I do not think this information is for Nigerians. What I know is that Liberia is ECOWAS and as an ECOWAS citizen you do not need a visa
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Liberia? by Goodman247: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Going to Liberia to.do what ?, you want Nigerians to go and further tarnish the image of Nigeria,
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Visit Liberia? by Warmaterial(m): 2:43am On Sep 08, 2022
U don't need a visa to Liberia, if ur not flying u take Ghana bus on reaching ghana, enter another bus going to Abidjan, from Abidjan enter bus to Monrovia capital of Liberia...

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Inside Of Ikeja City Mall / Pls Is This Away Hustle Legit? / 10 Most Amazing Movable Bridges In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.