Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party (25442 Views)

We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by rickyrex(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Obinna, what are you doing in Lagos all the way from Anambra. I thought you guys said it is more developed than southwest. What happened to all your 2000Billionnaires??
is that why you sold all your fathers land to us?no road for una to pass again nah water una dey build pako ontop for person to pass. NONSENSE dont worry we already developed yours too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Tegabadguy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Pins(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
For those with ears let them hear and those with eyes let them read. Igbos are not voting for a person because he is Igbo but his credibility. Put rochaas or orji uzor kalu or ikpeazu we will not support them because they are bad leaders and we know them. So stop calling peter Obi an Igbo candidate but a Nigerian candidate with very good antecedents and pedigree. We trust him. He may have made some mistakes in his administration like everyone but he did very well and this is what no one can take from him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by lhordspy: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
rickyrex:
is that why you sold all your fathers land to us?no road for una to pass again nah water una dey build pako ontop for person to pass. NONSENSE dont worry we already developed yours too

Then go back to your "beautiful southeast" and leave our kpako for us now.. Is that a hard thing to do?

Water full everywhere, roads are bad, tinubu is bad yet
Dem born you for lagos,
You born pikin in same place.
Is it until your pikin born for here too??

Obinna, go back to your southeast(scream)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Daniel76: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:

There is a much bigger emergency in Nigeria than in all hospitals combined.

Thousands are being killed by terror attacks
Millions are displaced from their homes
Millions of students are suffering ASUU strike at home
Hunger is making a mess out of peoples lives
Homelessness is on the increase as people cannot afford decent housing
How many people can afford to even go to the hospitals to get a decent treatment?

Doctors and nurses missing 3 days in 4 years won't be a problem if we can save Nigeria.
I don't think there normal people in labour party can't you hear what you just type are you normal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Bontafa: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Then go back to your "beautiful southeast" and leave our kpako for us now.. Is that a hard thing to do?

Water full everywhere, roads are bad, tinubu is bad yet
Dem born you for lagos,
You born pikin in same place.
Is it until your pikin born for here too??

Obinna, go back to your southeast(scream)

What happened to yaruba Nissan?

Afonja and back stabbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by feedthenation(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
---Peter Obi has really given the Labour Party their 5 mins of fame---if PO didn't defect to LP---who in the political sphere recorn with them---
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by lhordspy: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Truthdeypain:

That's what you Tinubu compatriots are about touts and bigots, when you cannot sell your candidate to any reasonable person. You resort to your default setting, Tribalism and eternal stupidity.

"Igbos are abusing Nigeria" crew. It no go better for all of una father mother and Children, Useless shit eating bastard son of a bastard father.

The only reply i can give you right now is your username. "TRUTHDEYPAIN" Indeed

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by dochenaj: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
yemmight:
Doctors and Nurses will leave their duty posts, where they are to save lives and stand as agents in polling units. I thought we have some intelligent people in Labour Party?
You are actually the unintelligent one here.

Either you are genuinely ignorant of the fact that medical personnel work shifts and all of them are never at work at the same time or you're just so unintelligent that you thought your unintelligent rebuttal made any sense.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Theoarhics: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Period007:

You are still leaving in 2019

Did you hear about any ballot box snatching during the Osun Gubernatorial?
My friend Go and read the new electoral act 2022

You didn't hear it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Osun election is not presidential election bro.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by lhordspy: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bontafa:

What happened to yaruba Nissan?

Afonja and back stabbing

Obinna i asked you a question now. Is it until your pikin born for lagos too before you leave??
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Bontafa: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Obinna i asked you a question now. Is it until your pikin born for lagos too before you leave??

What happened to sunday is he speaking French now ?

Is yaruba Nissan coming back if Asiwaju loose ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by lhordspy: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bontafa:

What happened to sunday is he speaking French now ?

Is yaruba Nissan coming back if Asiwaju loose ?

I think you should be more bothered about Kanu rotten in Dss cage, eating watering beans and wearing only one gucci clothe
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by promise4wonders: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
This might be your own turn of fortune.as the lab our party is having professionals to be their agents,you can contact your agent to give you your dream house at affordable prices #16000000 for the first one and #6000000 for the second one.you are a proud hose owner as you rush to contact these numbers 08060770990 or WhatsApp 09150994992

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Bontafa: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

I think you should be more bothered about Kanu rotten in Dss cage, eating watering beans and wearing only one gucci clothe

Yorubanza Nissan now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by newcommer: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:
Decency in action

We don't want party thugs or jobless party agents that will take money and compromise their positions.

ObiDatti will raise the bar in government administration, by the end of 4 years, many Nigerians who ran away from Nigeria because of hardship will be rushing back to take positions in the new emerging Nigerian economy which will be fair and present everyone with a level playing ground.

You don't need to know a senator to get a job, or to know an army officer to access foreign currency at government rates.

All these wonderful things in only four years? Hmmm

Maybe we should try and keep our expectations modest, please.

It was this same impatience and shortsightedness that made us move from frypan (Jonathan) to hellfire (Buhari)
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Raxxye:
Even I, with my PhD, will volunteer as an agent for Labour Party come 2023. I will do it free of charge!
I want a better Nigeria for myself and my children that are yet unborn!
Which PhD
If you are serious about change for new generation to take over, then you are supposed to be working for Accord Party who has 39-year-old professor as its flagbearer and not one lying machine who barely graduated with pass in Philosophy
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by frugal(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

Lol... They are good at generalizing unnecessarily. You heaar them say Nigerians have decided to go with Obi as if those supporting others are from Mars or Jupiter. The Nigerian youths, as if those supporting others are youths from Kenya and Biafra.... Very funny people. So doctors will leave their place of assignments to come do agents on election day!! Maybe he wants to recruit doctors from China sha
So doctors don't vote? They're always at the hospital 24hrs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Period007(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Theoarhics:

You didn't hear it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Osun election is not presidential election bro.
You don't know what you are saying bro,ballot snatching is a waste of time in the new electoral act.if you snatch a box,the votes wont count as all results will be transmitted live from the polling units
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
frugal:

So doctors don't vote? They're always at the hospital 24hrs?

There's a difference with someone who just come and vote and someone who's acting as an agent. A voter can come to the field at anytime, cast his or her vote and leave but an agent will have to be on ground even days before the election, during the election and after the voting.. meaning he or she will have to follow up
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by etrouble: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Toneypen247:
Taking back our country from the shackles of a corrupt and directionless government. cry

Afflictions shall not rise the second time.

Kindly check my signature below for your assignments, articles, proposals, assessment and project writing of a top notch quality

When my Niggas break bottles at polling booths, let's see how many doctors and nurses will wait make we spoil him life kpatakpata.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by newcommer: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nigerians as a people, we need to change our relationship to Government too. We shouldn't only be seen and heard from once every election period

Governance is an active process not a passive once-in-4-years affair. We should push for strong institutions starting from a constitutional review and enforcement of the law with dire punishment for offenders.

Honestly, this country has a long way to go but voting a good candidate is a step in the right direction
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Jking20(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
PresidObi:

There is a much bigger emergency in Nigeria than in all hospitals combined.

Thousands are being killed by terror attacks
Millions are displaced from their homes
Millions of students are suffering ASUU strike at home
Hunger is making a mess out of peoples lives
Homelessness is on the increase as people cannot afford decent housing
How many people can afford to even go to the hospitals to get a decent treatment?

Doctors and nurses missing 3 days in 4 years won't be a problem if we can save Nigeria.

The way you sounds seems very alarming, but if I may ask how about countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Palestines name them...are we on the same level or we're better. Yet, they haven't been a day Doctors and other vital health professionals abandoning their jobs for elections. Don't ever make someone feel like Nigeria is the worst country in the universe.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by faceland: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Raxxye:
Even I, with my PhD, will volunteer as an agent for Labour Party come 2023. I will do it free of charge!
I want a better Nigeria for myself and my children that are yet unborn!

With published comment like this, how can you ever hold public office in Nigeria or overseas? What serious organization would want to be associated with these type of ideology you carry?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by iscom(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
We are here to secure � our votes..
Re: Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party by Donwis05: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
Igbos hate our candidates but they want to force there Biafra man on us. Hausa and Yoruba are united in 2023. Biafra vote your obi and please stop making noise with your 5% vote.

#emptybarrels

Full scale foolish idiot on rampage.
Your slave father failed in respect to you.
Sorry boy, we've moved past this stage of stupidity.
Next BATstard please!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) / BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro / Army Kills 38 Boko Haram Fighters, Loses 2 Soldiers In Chikingudu, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.