Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth (8102 Views)

NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number / How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free / How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ROYH(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2022
Welcome On board. Good news for those who've lost thier nin slip or that have misplaced it one way or the other, you can actually get both the NIN number and the tracking ID that can be used in any nin enrollment center to generate the slip back for you with just the number that you used during the NIN registration or your date of birth as well. Note that the number or your date of birth must be the one you enrolled with (the biodata) on your nin.
Here is a complete video about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnYBcxR0WvE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0VtExtumEI

1 Share

Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ROYH(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
More
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by lindademola: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2023
I need help, I am having NIN wrong names. how can I go about this
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by davebanjo: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
please I am having no record found in my NIN after checking it on Nimc portal. how will I rectify this , I need urgent help
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ROYH(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
davebanjo:
please I am having no record found in my NIN after checking it on Nimc portal. how will I rectify this , I need urgent help
drop the phone number you used during the nin registration or your date of birth and your full name as it's written in the nin database, lemme run a check on it for you at my end here
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ROYH(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
May God help us all
Philipadeji:
NIN issues everywhere because of bad corrupt government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing Strategy / It Heroes And Heroines That Have Contributed A Lot To Development In Nigeria / Millionaires Blueprint Scam Review | How Do I Get Millionaires Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.