Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property (7217 Views)

Obanikoro's Son Fights female Voter (video) / Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe / Ojukwu Family’s Bid To Recover Ikoyi Property Suffers Setback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by bisiaet: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2011
The truth is there is no need for my fellow Igbo men in the house to be rage or defensive in this situation if what the poster posted where to be trutht then is "BAD and EMBARRASSING" full stop

It is absolutely too swift and quick reaction from the children to started going this way. No reason for all these thuggerry, MASSOB, army, police stuffs this is going to be too embarrassing for a man that has not be pronounced dead yet.

But if this is the case then is a big shame nothing less than that because Ojukwu was not pronounce dead yet.and I wonder if he eventually die then family civil will emerge that would be too bad.

Nothing much to say for now till the news is confirm to be geniue.
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by delegiwa(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
bisiaet:

The truth is there is no need for my fellow Igbo men in the house to be rage or defensive in this situation if what the poster posted where to be trutht then is "BAD and EMBARRASSING" full stop

It is absolutely too swift and quick reaction from the children to started going this way. No reason for all these thuggerry, MASSOB, army, police stuffs this is going to be too embarrassing for a man that has not be pronounced dead yet.

But if this is the case then is a big shame nothing less than that because Ojukwu was not pronounce dead yet.and I wonder if he eventually die then family civil will emerge that would be too bad.

Nothing much to say for now till the news is confirm to be geniue.

Nwoke m, there is even no need for your first line cos situation like this cuts across societies even when the owner of the property is still breathing. Read Redsun's post and it should give u an idea of what the situation might be. By the way, what is the difference if Ikemba is in a coma?
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by bisiaet: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nwoke m,  there is even no need for your first line cos situation like this cuts across societies even when the owner of the property is still breathing.  Read Redsun's post and it should give u an idea of what the situation might be.  By the way, what is the difference if Ikemba is in a coma?

Yeah you are right this sort of situation cut across all tribes but I just want this guys to just be patient and calm for now thuggery, MASSOB, army, police, civil defence will not solve the matter in anyway it would blow it up out of control is just an honest advise.
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by dayokanu(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
What now happens if Ojukwu comes back hale and hearty? I am sure these people will attempt to kill him sef
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by blank(f): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2011
Is there MASSOB in Lagos? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
dayokanu:

What now happens if Ojukwu comes back hale and hearty? I am sure these people will attempt to kill him sef

Frankly this is what comes to mind.BTW I will like to know if those properties are actually Ojukwu's property or he inherited them from his father.If he inherited it from his father,then his brothers should have it but if he actually owns them,then the fight should be between Bianca and his first wife.
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by mazaje(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
Just heard that Ojukwu is dead. . .Is it true?. . .
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by baslone: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
Got a broadcast saying same!
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by TmeD0(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
baslone:

Got a broadcast saying same! 

for where you hear am?
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2011
mazaje:

Just heard that Ojukwu is dead. . .Is it true?. . .
Yes, over-true !
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by seanet02: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
T@meD0:

for where you hear am?
Biafra Radio
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by ogbongzky(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
Hope this wont give the man heart attack sha. This guys wicked ooo
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by sylve11: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2011
seanet02:

Biafra Radio

peple like this still dey? sad cool
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by seanet02: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
sylve11:

peple like this still dey? sad cool
Wetin be your own, Biafra Radio or ojukwu radio?
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by baslone: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
T@meD0:

for where you hear am?

Flying all over blackberry messenger! shocked
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by Demdem(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2011
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by tpia5: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
didnt he leave a will?
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by musiwa48: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
ojukwu did not own the property. his father did
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by tpia5: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2011
oh, ok.

i guess his dad didnt leave a will.
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by bkbabe97y(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2011
Ibos. Roflmao always fighting for one material thing or the other. Selfish beasts.

Btw, how come Ojukwu has properties in the same country he was willing to set afire?

And if his (Ojukwu's) father was as rich as Ibos regularly proclaim how come his family is beefing over such little property?!
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by Abagworo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
Abagworo:

Frankly this is what comes to mind.BTW I will like to know if those properties are actually Ojukwu's property or he inherited them from his father.If he inherited it from his father,then his brothers should have it but if he actually owns them,then the fight should be between Bianca and his first wife.

musiwa.,.:

ojukwu did not own the property. his father did

If becomerich is right then his son has no business there.
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by mamagee3(f): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2011
tpia@:

didnt he leave a will?
You'd think he must have one.
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by seanet02: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
Suxs to be ibo for real.
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by WaltherPPK: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
seanet02:

Suxs to be ibo for real.
These dirty yorooba b*a*s*t*a*r*d*s are just jealous of the Igbos that is why you attack everything Igbo, if not what has this got to do with tribe.
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by seanet02: 4:25am On Aug 11, 2011
Fighting over the property of a vegetable? Too bad.
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by Roland17(m): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^ and the kids of Late Chief F.R.A Williams (SAN) are fighting for the property of a Cow?
Re: Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property by jaysworld(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
Hmmmmmmmm, I pray God helps those of us who derive pleasure in peddling rumours and news that are not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Orders Igbo Govs And Leaders Not To Create A Refugee Crises / SERAP Gives Jonathan 7-day Ultimatum To Declare Assets / Did Idoma Make Mistake By Not Joining The Igalas For A Separete State/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.