Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Please help!A letter to bro John an urgent message. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please help!A letter to bro John an urgent message. (302 Views)

An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please help!A letter to bro John an urgent message. by Tb222(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bro John why would you want to go to Hell?, why would you want to perish, imagine yourself in a space where it's so dark, i mean pitch black, so dark you cant see a tenth of a fraction of an inch in front of you.

Also imagine yourself in of lake of molten lava, boiling hot lava of at least 20,000 degrees Celsius, you along with billions of people, you hear screams, loud shrieks, ear splitting cries for mercy yet you know very deep within you that your cries will never be heard, horrible and indescribable stench of rotten and burning flesh permeates the air, you can hardly breathe, and despite the horrific pain, despite the mental torture, you wonder and ponder endlessly why you are still alive.

Fear seize you, you feel paralyzed and your whole body quake with fear too incomprehensible for you to imagine, terror and horror are parts of the elements,you see billions and billions and billions of people suffering and stretched out as far out as you can see, yet you wonder why you seem to suffer all alone, why it seems you are the only one here in this forgotten dimension of terror.

And then you see them coming, yes! you see them, you wish your eyes are playing tricks, but no, you sure you are seeing exactly what you seeing. 13 to 16 feet tall, horrible and grotesque looking creatures, huge mass of rotten and decaying flesh, strong and incredibly muscular, total concentrations of horror and terror, you try to look away but you
Can't, each gaze you see and feel strikes terror to your very soul, Alas! Reality then dawns on you, " No! It can be! This isn't happening, No,! No, this is not real! Am I in Hell?, How did I get here?, am i dead? When did i die?" You scream " JEEEESUUUUS HEEEEELP ME"

And then a crushing and terrific pain tears across your body, you feel it from the very soul of your feet to the inner depths of your soul. "JEEEESUUUUS HEEEELP ME" you scream again, buy alas! Alas! You know it's already too late, then you remember, and then the memories start rushing it, as if a fountain of water has been turned on deep within your very essence, but this waters do not bring with them the soothing and reliefs mean't to ease the mind of the very travails which at this moment consumes it, but with each memories comes the utter sense of hopelessness, torments and regrets that would at this point seem to burst open the very soul from which it emanates.

You remember bro mike, the preacher who at every point of convinience made it his duty to inquire of your welfare, but most importantly your spiritual co-ordinations, you remember pastor Joshua whose earnest pleas and cries on the pulpit seemed only to you the crazy imaginations and incoherent rants of a deluded fellow. What of Gloria Nwadike, that gentle but firm lady who always made it her very duty, first thing every sunday to knock upon your door, to remind you that it almost time for Church, and that the King and our Saviour would be pleased to have you worship under His canopy, and to share in that temporary but blissful communion of the saints.

You remember, yes you remember, those questions, that gentle and soothing voice. The questions which then you thought and hope would fade after her endless persuasions, but now torments and heaves such torments on your very soul, " Brother John are you born again? Have you accepted Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour?". " Sister Gloria, there is always time, God is merciful God and He knows my case is a peculiar one." " No brother John, God is a merciful God, of course He is, but you should also know He is a God of Justice and a consuming fire. Or haven't you heard it from the Holy Book, in the 5th Book of Moses " Deuteronomy 4:24 (KJV) For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God."

"Oh yes sister Gloria, now i do, but i pray you forgive my impenitence, I promise as soon as I step into the sanctuary,i will oblige myself to pray, and ask for forgiveness from Him, whose mercies are beyond limitations, and His Grace infinitely and abundantly available." " Oh yes please do bro John, and it will be my greatest pleasure, and of my heart very desire, that not only you, but that your very companions of which every now and then deprive you of this sacred call and fellowship, will altogether just as you, come under His banner and taste of the Living waters and the Bread of Life, which at this very hour of Grace has been sufficiently and freely given to all men. "

" I admire your concern and worries, and I promise to heed your call sister Gloria" but you never did. Then you remember Nairaland, that site which eases you of all unwelcome cogitations, and serve as a channel of escapism from the realities that once burdened your mortal body, of which trials wii not and never compare a millionth of the pain, and grevious torments which you now at this moment currently bear. You remember the religion section on that lovely channel of opinions, and endless debate of what is what, and why that is that. You remember the endless thread, many a posts which spoke of salvation, of Christ and His Love and Death on the cross.

But no you would have none of that, you were given to philosophies and laws of logic, science was what you revered and and the Books was your religion, your motto was " IF IT CAN'T BE PROVED THEN IT IS AS WELL CRUDE" the likes of Thomas Hobbes and Volitaire were your mentors, you held their beliefs and works in High esteem, and you would have none of the Word which was given to men by Faith, you would rather have the world which can be seen, felt and perceived by the senses, your chants were "There was and There is no God" and if by chance there is One, it had to be you.

You called those who believed imbeciles, the Faithful ones you called fools, and the once who despite your curses and invectives showed you love, yet to you were better off dead and never be heard from. Even though deep in your conscience you knew, that there had to be Truth, and the arrays of memories of what you have seen and heard had struck a
Chord deep within your soul, that what is said by the Holy Book is what is, and there can be no other Truth but this.

But what would my dear friends think of me?and what would they think of this jolly fellow whom they look up to? will you abandon the easy way of life? the fast cars and proceeds easily gotten from deceit? Ah! That beautiful Chidera, that sumptuous body and those curvy long legs, would I miss those beautiful feminine eyes?And those smiles that seem to make my heart stop. What would she think of me? A fool! Yes a fool is what they will call me, even though you put up an outward show of religion, you sang in the choir and you paid your tithes, but all that was just for a show, so that others might have an idol to behold.

For your salvation you never cared, quiet time and prayer you didn't even dare, and for those who cared and wished well, you wished they altogether burn in Hell (if there was one).but Alas, now look who is in Hell, in fiery torments and horrors indescribable, oh that you could for a moment wake up from this evil spell, but not so bro John, your case is forever unchangeable.

This is a letter to bro john,
well you might say my name is not John,mark,or tom.
But to you i have earnestly written this letter,
that you may change your ways and thoughts and be patterned after a Way that is much better.
Remember they say to be forewarned is to be foreharmed,
But I say a warning foregone is a judgement at hand.

The saddest
road to Hell is the one
that runs under the pulpit
past the Bible
and through the middle
of warnings and invitations
-----J. C. Ryle

Acts 17:30 (KJV) And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Acts 17:31 (KJV) Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Isaiah 55:6 (KJV) Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Isaiah 55:7 (KJV) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

My brothers and sisters, you have to be wise for their is no mercy or repentance in the grave.

God bless you all as you read, I will be praying for you all Amen

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nairaland Pastor righteousness89 Was Spotted In Church Praying / See The Meaning Of Knowing You / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.