Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Have You Ever Lose Money Online? Share Your Experience. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Ever Lose Money Online? Share Your Experience. (233 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Online Share Trading Platforms Or Brokers For Foreign Equities / Investors Lose Money In Fake "Hedge Fund" BTD Multiglobal LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lose Money Online? Share Your Experience. by Ezemann(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
As the topic entails, I have lost a huge amount of money online. I have fallen victim to scammers on several platforms. I can't recount the ones I have lost through crypto and forex-related trading.
The recent one just happened some months ago. A cryptocurrency company came to my state, and did their seminar, their promises appeared good so I got their robot, for 10k and bought their coin for 100k. It's past 3 months now, I haven't received a dime from the company.
Last month I funded my mt5 to trade boom and crash. Behold all the $50 finished. Notwithstanding me and a friend put money together and got a robot to trade forex. The story remains the same...
It's madness!

Most times when I reason all the money I have lost so far, I feel bad for myself. It's saddening and depressing.

So how about you, share your experience?
Re: Have You Ever Lose Money Online? Share Your Experience. by Betensure: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lost mine to Fixed match scammers
Re: Have You Ever Lose Money Online? Share Your Experience. by Akinolore(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
1. My is pancakeswapmeta.pro, #40,000
2. 82 fixed football betting #80,000
3. Bitero.io $400
4. Fake jumia affiliate #70,000.
5. mmm if N800,000.

BUT THANK GOD THAT AM CURRENTLY RECOVERING MY LOSS SO FAR & ALSO THANKS TO MISS. ZHEIN REIN FROM OHIO STATE, US FOR INTRODUCING ME TO MATHWALLET + DEFIMINING PROJECT WITH JUST MINIMUM OF 23USDT, NO MAXIMUM & START GETTING DAILY 5 TO 20 USDT OR MORE, STRAIGHT TO YOUR WALLET, THIS MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT TRUELLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, Whaatsaap: 0.8.0.6.5.7.3.0.0.8.7, say. "hi mathwallet ". In this project, your money invested will remain in your mathwallet and keep growing right inside there, you will not pay to the mining platform at all, so you have a total and absolute control of your money no matter how big

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Weekly With This Simple Copy And Paste Method / Want To Share With You How I Make Money Online On Website $200 Per Day / Seems UBA Has Blocked Africard Funds From Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.