Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) (68554 Views)

Nigerian Female Lawyer And Her Father: Before And After Photos / See What ASUU Literally Mean (photo) / Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by EBMedia: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkBhVLDccn8

Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before And After Photos)

A Nigerian undergraduate has revealed she has gotten pregnant due to the lingering ASUU strike, IGBERETV reports.

The Academic union has been on strike since February 14, 2022.

A video slide shared on her TikTok handle, showed the lady looking trim before the strike and another slide of her rocking her pregnancy.

https://igberetvnews.com/1427907/nigerian-lady-reveals-ASUU-strike-done-photos/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Sablexxxtoons: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
O ti zeh

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Damikjay(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Abi na u want ham.

No blame ASUU,

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by olasaad(f): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Many of them will resume with babies/pregnancy wink why the guys will hide their daddy's status

281 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Abuashman1: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2022

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by AYNL: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
nothing much to say
just congratulations

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
See weytin Buhari don cause, maybe she was already pregnant before the strike from my calculations, is left for her to vote Peter Obi next year

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Just like in 2020 after the lockdown, many girls in my class returned with big big belle, they actually got married sha.

Achieving something with your spare time is always part of life.

269 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Na so Lagos be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by franchasofficia: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
I am suspecting Nairaland redpillers at work Lol cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Phygo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Interviewer;. Between Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar,who is a better stricker?

Me; ASUU...

Last Last sleep go belle full dead body ....

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
SO YOU HAVE FCKING AROUND INSTEAD OF STUDYING HARDER.YU DISPOINT STUDENT UNION grin

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
I wan laff die oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Christane: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
many of dem use dis strike to fvck around ..wen school resume dey will be shortage of students in each department especially ladies cus some re either pregnant or just delivered

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by CSTRR: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pikin wey working graduates dey run from, na hin undergraduate like you jump enter.

Weldone.
Best in fuckkking raw.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by ZiiVentures: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Natbrowny: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Irrelevant.

The belle don enter b4 ASUU strike

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Zazoo ze

Stella don get belle...shakara don end

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Rexymania(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
What use are girls, if not for pregnancy?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Axis313(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
ASUU in collaboration with the federal government are out to delay the destiny of Nigerian students.
I am sure if the strike is called off now,there will be many mothers and those carrying pregnancies among those students that will resume studies.
Nigeria is just something else,the rest of the world is moving forward,my dear Nigeria is progressively moving backward.What a peculiar country!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by SolarEngr(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
ASUU strike gave me the platform and time to focus and my career. Now I can boldly say I'm a step ahead among my peers.
Check my signature, I can give you freedom from epileptic power supply.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by silibaba: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Two different girls I see.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
I say ehnee
okay oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by mhizandrea1(f): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
And she is proud to show it off like it's an achievement undecided except she's married
Well, everybody and their priorities...... las las she just wants to trend ,mtcheeeew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Doorlarss(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
The baby name na "ASUUNITY"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Endure

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by DevilSignature: 4:51am On Sep 08, 2022
This one don go fuccck carry belle

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.