Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu (2180 Views)

Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto / Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs / Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Lionnation: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Let the election be over. That is one step. We have to comply with INEC and regulations regarding the elections, when we finish that, we will unveil to you those things that we have for the country "

This is what Tinubu said to Nigerians, does it mean he has no manifesto for the election, that he unveil it after the election, Nigerians is this what you want for your country
Do you want to make another blunder, worst than that of Buhari

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by melonsgroup: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2022
K
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2022
In your dream
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2022
That's very suspicious.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by baabuska: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Lamba
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Owopariola001: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Lionnation:
Let the election be over. That is one step. We have to comply with INEC and regulations regarding the elections, when we finish that, we will unveil to you those things that we have for the country "

This is what Tinubu said to Nigerians, does it mean he has no manifesto for the election, that he unveil it after the election, Nigerians is this what you want for your country

September 28 will soon be here. Calm down.

1 Like

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by saintokwuluora(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2022
That means you have nothing to offer to inspire being voted for. "Vote for me, after I win, I will tell you what I will do as President" Yeye is smelling.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Everythinggood: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2022
and who will vote them during election?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by obaaderemi: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2022
If he truly said that, then he is calling Nigerians fools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Manifesto after elections is like saying we should pay you before you will tell us what you’re selling, not even Jiji is that bold! grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Gentino(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2022
God forbid BAT thing. we can't vote for another buhari disguising as Tinubu. Oh, he said that he would continue the good work of Buhari.

If we don't know your manifesto now, we can never vote for you. No vote for any candidate who can't tell us how he intends to govern us.

We can't repeat the same disastrous experiment that Nigerians did in 2015 that resulted to presidency without a president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by popesco123: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2022
All these outdated politicians making mockery of their brain dead BATstad urchins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Lionnation: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
obaaderemi:
Before nko, are we not fools

3 Likes

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Figger(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Whenever you listen to this man talking, you will have no choice but to believe he's a psycho. Tinubu's sense has left him a long time ago. Always talking gibberish, same way he made the "agbado and cassava statement" that is trending.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by obaaderemi: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Lionnation:

Before nko, are we not fools
If we were not foolish, we wouldn't have people still supporting a party that brought untold hardship upon Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by infohenry(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2022
This is like a trader saying pay me money and will show what I want to sell to you. I don't think this man understand what is happening around him again. I believe he wanted to say when campaign starts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by RenaissanceGuy: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2022
I'm not a Tinubu fan, but you're twisting his words. He was simply saying that after INEC gives a go-ahead for the CAMPAIGN (not election) to start, he'd unveil his manifesto.
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by illicit(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Hmmmm sounds like a plan
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Sonyboom: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2022
Sebi you don Tinubu spokesperson oloriburuku omo Igbo

Lionnation:

1 Like

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Sonyboom: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2022
But you are brain enough to believe any politician will make such statement.

obaaderemi:
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by saintopus(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2022
obaaderemi:

Mischief makers are all over the place. What you will ask is when was the statement made.

Its most likely he made that statement prior to the presidential primaries election.

I don't think a candidate of any party can make that kind of statement and certainly not BAT.

Besides it's part of INEC Guidelines for all political parties to produce their Manifesto during the campaigns. It's also in the Electoral Act.

So the above mentioned statement is Dead.
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Walai(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Must we always need an interpreter to explain what Tinubu actually means in every statement he makes?
Did he mention anything campaign in his statement? Yes or no

RenaissanceGuy:
I'm not a Tinubu fan, but you're twisting his words. He was simply saying that after INEC gives a go-ahead for the CAMPAIGN (not election) to start, he'd unveil his manifesto.
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by obaaderemi: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Sonyboom:
But you are brain enough to believe any politician will make such statement.

I'm sure your eyes are big enough to see where I wrote: if he truly said that...
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Walai:
Must we always need an interpreter to explain what Tinubu actually means in every statement he makes?
Did he mention anything campaign in his statement? Yes or no

Wait till after September 28,stop misquoting the man. No be everything una go dey analyse

Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:

Oga we don't need a president that talks vaguely. Not someone that will come tomorrow to start denying.
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Natbrowny: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thats a bag of beans right there

Magas and Mugus
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Oziens: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lionnation:

It was pathetic to behold while watching spewed the gibberish on Channelstv News @ 10pm last Night. I feel so ashame for those still rooting for the "Agbados & Cassava". My question; does it means, you have no manifesto for Nigerians until after elected President. Taking Nigerians for a ride as if the citizen are dummy.
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by mangood74: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Awon ole
Ajibo Ole
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by Betanaija42moro: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hmmm, see scam

No live debate, no interview
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by lailo: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
He meant primary election. Hatred would not make u progress in life grin grin
Re: After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lionnation:

Wailer calmdow He said his supporters should calmdow not to break INEC law and wait till when campaign start to reveal his Manifestoes .ok Mischief noise makers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu's 'Balablu Bluehuhu' Thread Not On Front Page? / "nigeria Has The Highest Percentage Of Happy People" - Bbc / Ty Danjuma And Obj Falls Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.