Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! (893 Views)

Father Share Video Of What Daughter Does When He Pick Her From School (video) / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! by Alleinad(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2022
I hadn't seen Mrs Ebuka in the estate for a long while so I just assumed they had moved out.

But 5 months later I bumped into her on one of the estate streets

"Mrs Ebuka! Long time! Are you people still here at all?"

"Yes o, but you know how the country is...I had to get a job in town...so I leave the estate by 4-5am and get home really late by 10pm... that's why you haven't been seeing me"

"Ah ah! Didn't you just have a baby?"

"Hmmmm, my sister ... I did o...but she's 6months now so I leave her home..."

"eyaaa, is she coping well?"

I asked the question from a place of genuine concern for the little baby, I didn't know I was touching a sour spot in Mrs Ebuka's heart until I saw her eyes tear up

Right there on the open road, with teary eyes, she told me,

"She doesn't recognize me."

"what!" I asked in utter shock

"I'm gone from morning to night, Monday to Friday....on Saturdays when I'm home, she looks at me like a stranger and screams when I try to hold her... I hate that I have to work like this but the financial strain is hard on my husband...I don't know what to do."

Right there, I grabbed her arm and dragged her to my house.

I had to help her.

She was sinking with guilt. Torn between her need to be a good mother and a supportive, understanding wife.

Once inside the house, I dragged a seat by the the dining table for her to sit and then I sat beside her, looked straight at her and said

" I think I may have a solution to your problem"

"really?"

" yes"

" tell me"

I put my hands on her shoulder and I asked

"you know how you always see me in the estate?"

"Yes?"

" it's because I make money online using my phone so I don't really need to go anywhere so early or stay out so late"

"Leave that one. I have lost too much money on those scams, I don't have more money to dash scammers"

"No Mrs Ebuka. This one is not a Scam."

I continued, "The business model I use is called Affiliate Marketing. it is simply selling other people's product for them in exchange for a commission after sale."

Mrs Ebuka was listening attentively by this time so I went on...

" And the platform I use pays as much as 50% Commission! So when I sell a N50,000 product, I get paid a commission of N25,000. Now imagine I sell 10 of these products in a month, that's N250,000 made from home."

"And you do this with just your phone?" she asked

"Yes"

"What type of products are these?"

"The platform I use sells digital products"

"What are digital products?"

"They are products that can be transmitted electronically. For example, Software, Online Courses, E-books, Audios, etc. The Platform also handles the customer support so no stress for you"

"That's nice but I don't know how to sell."

"Mrs Ebuka, I'm glad you brought that up because that was exactly what the Founder of the Affiliate Marketing Platform discovered when he built the platform in 2018."

"ehn??"

"Yes, He discovered that many people like you and me wanted to build this Affiliate Marketing Business, however they didn't know how to sell, so he decided to do something brilliant!"

"What did he do?"

"He created a High Quality, In-depth Training Program that teaches You How To Sell. He made it so simple that even a child with a smartphone can implement it and start making money.

He didn't stop there. He also gave free 1year access to other people's products to sell for everyone who gets the Training"

She looked at me and said,

"So what you're saying is that The owner of this platform will teach me how to sell online using my phone and give me free access to other people's products to sell for one year to implement what I learn in his training Program?"

"Yes! Exactly!"

"Wow.... that's fantastic but I don't have any internet skills..."

"You don't need any internet skills. In the training program, you will learn every single skill you need. You may even start making more money than your husband!"

"Hahaha" we both laughed as we high-fived each other

"I want to learn this business model and start affiliate marketing. I need the Online Training immediately."

TODAY, Mrs Ebuka is a Happy and Wealthy Stay-at-home mom, watching her daughter grow up.

She is also a supportive wife, helping with household expenses with money she makes from her phone in her nightgown.

I'm happy I was able to help.

And I want to help you too.

If you are in Mrs Ebuka's former position, Send me a WhatsApp message using the number in my Signature...
I have a Free Training I will like to share with you.

You don't have to be away from your young babies just because finances are tight.

This FREE Training could be the solution You have been praying for.

Send me a WhatsApp message today.
Re: My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! by fman(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Trivial and pains of a career woman.
Re: My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! by Hezzyluv: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Is only in Lagos you will be hearing such story.

One of my oga I once worked with, told me he stayed with his Uncle for almost 7months in Lagos doing the normal 4am-9pm hustling moves. Then came one Sunday that he chose not to go any where, their neighbour now asked his Uncle "Caleb, you don get stranger..." grin
Re: My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! by Natbrowny: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2022
She's not serious. I knw people in her situation. Worse even and their babies recognize dem

My conclusions. She's not breastfeeding the baby n sleeping beside her. Babies recognizes mothers who breastfeed dem.. Its inate for them. Even with limited time spent with them.
Working is not an excuse, i knw thats where this is leading to.
Re: My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! by Damikjay(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2022
How we go come settle this matter.

Over time, the daughter will come to know who are mother is. It is a process
Re: My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! by Alleinad(f): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Alleinad:
I hadn't seen Mrs Ebuka in the estate for a long while so I just assumed they had moved out.

But 5 months later I bumped into her on one of the estate streets

"Mrs Ebuka! Long time! Are you people still here at all?"

"Yes o, but you know how the country is...I had to get a job in town...so I leave the estate by 4-5am and get home really late by 10pm... that's why you haven't been seeing me"

"Ah ah! Didn't you just have a baby?"

"Hmmmm, my sister ... I did o...but she's 6months now so I leave her home..."

"eyaaa, is she coping well?"

I asked the question from a place of genuine concern for the little baby, I didn't know I was touching a sour spot in Mrs Ebuka's heart until I saw her eyes tear up

Right there on the open road, with teary eyes, she told me,

"She doesn't recognize me."

"what!" I asked in utter shock

"I'm gone from morning to night, Monday to Friday....on Saturdays when I'm home, she looks at me like a stranger and screams when I try to hold her... I hate that I have to work like this but the financial strain is hard on my husband...I don't know what to do."

Right there, I grabbed her arm and dragged her to my house.

I had to help her.

She was sinking with guilt. Torn between her need to be a good mother and a supportive, understanding wife.

Once we entered my house,

But truth be told, it dosent matter because with time, the child will know u as the mother .

Keep showing care, spoiling her and taking over once you are around..this is a tiny isue
Re: My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! by Alleinad(f): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Natbrowny:
She's not serious. I knw people in her situation. Worse even and their babies recognize dem

My conclusions. She's not breastfeeding the baby n sleeping beside her. Babies recognizes mothers who breastfeed dem.. Its inate for them. Even with limited time spent with them.
Working is not an excuse, i knw thats where this is leading to.

At the time, she wasn't breastfeeding because her baby was sleeping when she left for work in the morning and also sleeping by the time she came home...

It wasn't a pretty picture...

I'm just glad I could help.
Re: My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! by Natbrowny: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alleinad:

At the time, she wasn't breastfeeding because her baby was sleeping when she left for work in the morning and also sleeping by the time she came home...

It wasn't a pretty picture...

I'm just glad I could help.

I'm glad u could help. Babies need d breastmilk and baby mother bonding is paramount. Like i said she shud sit down and draw up a plan to make amends. Good luck. Not a pretty sight for ur lil child not to recognize you.

She should plan together with her husband.
Re: My Own Daughter Does Not Recognize Me! by Alleinad(f): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Wow, I had no idea that so many ladies here are going through what Mrs Ebuka was going through...

To everyone reaching out for the Free Training, I salute your courage.

You can make 6-figures a month from home using your phone. You don't have to be so stressed all the time.

Keep sending in your message for access to the Free Training on WhatsApp.

This is Your Year.

(1) (Reply)

Why we mostly regret the things we did not do / Clearance Sales!!!prices negotiable / What Are Igbo Customs On Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.