Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose (24644 Views)

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by savegav: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Like Buhari, Tinubu will campaign as “Emi lo kan” then turn around and govern as “Ki lo kan mi”. You better vote wisely.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by PlayerMeji: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Oga go and sit down..

When KANU Nwankwo pledged his support for tinubu did you not see how many Igbo people that came to attack him online.

How many people has attacked Isaac fayose abi macaroni for not supporting tinubu.

That's to show you the nature of the Yoruba people...we don't play ethnocentric politics...

Antimarraige:
ode everyone supporting Obi is IPOB including Mr macaroni and Isaac fayose... Make una de try dey get sense small, even if they are paying you to be typing shit online at least still use you sense u do it, oponu ayirada
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by SlavaUkraini: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
PlayerMeji:
This is the position of many of us Igbos...

At the National level, we would have voted for Atiku whom we all loved especially for his ostentatious love for Igbo people which we know but since Tinubu is also contesting and based on his antecedents, he is clearly miles ahead of others, so we will switch our loyalty to him.

He has proven to be a better administrator of resources, both human and material, he developed Lagos state to what we already have at the moment, therefore, he can surely take Nigeria to a great height.

On southern Christian Presidency we shall all stand for equity and Justice..

Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for Justice, competence and equity..

Igbo Amaka!!

Mr Copy and Paste without doing the needful

Check the Bolded.

Make una nor dey spy for school una nor hear word.

So Tinubu na Southern Christian candidate now ?.

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Bontafa: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

That person I quoted is an Ipob miscreant. No be today. Sink that into your skull.

And people Supporting Peter Obi are cloutchasing cowards like Fayose or Igbo bigots.

Peter Obi has no achievement to bank on.

Yoruba Nissan now

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by IrepChrist: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Cyynthia:
This is the position of many of us yorubas...

At the national level we would have voted for Osibanjo whom we all campaigned for, but since hes out of the race we had to switch to next alternative southern Christian candidate which is Peter Obi...

A NORTHERNER CANNOT REPLACE A NORTHERNER.. ATIKU SHOULD REST BECAUSE SOUTHERNERS ARE NOT SECOND CLASS CITIZENS..

A MUSLIM CANNOT SUCCEED A FELLOW MUSLIM LET ALONE TOLERATING A MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET.. TINUBU SHOULD REST BECAUSE CHRISTIANS ARE NOT SECOND CLASS CITIZENS IN THIS COUNTRY..

On southern Christian Presidency we shall all stand, for equity and Justice..

Vote Peter Obi for Justice, competence and equity..

Yoruba Lagba !!!

Your wisdom will not go down

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Donwis05: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
KingKO22:
Pandora Obituary zombies need Deliverance

Looking for endorsement up and down.

Anyway, Simon Ekpa has declared that there will be no election in Biafuroland.

Labor in vain
Chei yaaa, I feel ur pain.
Dont worry about Biafraland, just worry about your village where fulani herdsmen and bandits are killing maiming and raping your sisters and mothers including your own mother because election will certainly hold in South East and Peter Obi will emerge the president of this country.

When that is done, you can go ahead and hug transformer
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by IfnobeGod20: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
johnmartus:
Obi can't stand where Tinubu stand ...Therefore my vote is going for Tinubu.
How would he stand where he stands, he will give him maximum respect because he is 10 years older than him and it is expected to respect your elder in a cultured society like ours but when it comes to individual performance visibly on ground and regular blueprint on papers, Peter Obi dwarf Tinubu. If on that Tinubu cannot stand where Peter Obi stand gidigba.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Devil1Messenger: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Says an Ipob miscreant.

And no, there's nothing like Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christian. Sink that into your skull.

Meanwhile, go direct your gibberish to your fellow Ipob miscreants who were threatening Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc.. Yeye dey smell.

Would your fellow hatefilled Ipob miscreantt canvass for Tinubu even if he picked a Christian as VP to begin with? Tinubu simply made a political strategic move hence why he picked a Muslim Northerner since most of the core Northerners are Muslims anyway.

Anyway, the senate President will definitely be a Christian hence there's no cause for alarm. A competent one though. Because religion isn't the basis of competence. Take a look at Peter Obi for example. He achieved absolute nothing in Anambra and couldn't even grow Anambra revenue. Today, his supporters are claiming Innoson private business for Peter Obi since they've got nothing tangible. Imagine Tinubu claiming Elizade cars for example? cheesy
But oyedepo and abioye are Yoruba Christians with multitude of followers and have openly declared for a Christian presidency of Mr Obi.
Are u saying oyedepo and abioye are IPOB miscreants too because they openly said their mind as Cyynthia just did?
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga go and sit down..

When KANU Nwankwo pledged his support for tinubu did you not see how many Igbo people that came to attack him online.

How many people has attacked Isaac fayose abi macaroni for not supporting tinubu.

That's to show you the nature of the Yoruba people...we don't play ethnocentric politics...

I don't argue with your point, I'm just trying to point out to that muntula that not everyone supporting Obi is igbo, those mumus always screaming IPOB when a Yoruba dude says he's Obidient, like there is no yorubas in the whole country that support Obi. I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient but they will still call me IPOB, where is the sense in that lol?
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by olatuns2017: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Tzar(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good luck to you! grin cheesy
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Donwis05: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
johnmartus:
BATstard, does Tinubu stand?
Can Tinubu stand?
You know your epileptic and shaky shaky drug lord cannot stand on his own without support.
So, you should have rather said.... TINUBU CANNOT STAND WHERE/OBI IS STANDING
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by joe1309: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Cyynthia:
This is the position of many of us yorubas...

At the national level we would have voted for Osibanjo whom we all campaigned for, but since hes out of the race we had to switch to next alternative southern Christian candidate which is Peter Obi...

A NORTHERNER CANNOT REPLACE A NORTHERNER.. ATIKU SHOULD REST BECAUSE SOUTHERNERS ARE NOT SECOND CLASS CITIZENS..

A MUSLIM CANNOT SUCCEED A FELLOW MUSLIM LET ALONE TOLERATING A MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET.. TINUBU SHOULD REST BECAUSE CHRISTIANS ARE NOT SECOND CLASS CITIZENS IN THIS COUNTRY..

Yoruba Lagba !!!
speak for urself, an Igbo man claiming to be aa Yoruba man.werey!
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by fubsy: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
"Meanwhile, Obi is scheduled to speak on the economic blueprint for Nigeria at the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) forum next week.

The event would hold at the Commerce House, Victoria Island.

Atiku Abubakar, former vice-president of Nigeria and presidential candidate of the PDP, and Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), would also speak at the programme."

Do you expect Bola Tinubu to attend? What will he say if he's asked technical economic question? Go and ask the NBA first.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by MasterKernel: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
johnmartus:

He can't stand with a Drug lord.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

But oyedepo and abioye are Yoruba Christians with multitude of followers and have openly declared for a Christian presidency of Mr Obi.
Are u saying oyedepo and abioye are IPOB miscreants too because they openly said their mind as Cyynthia just did?

The person I quoted is an Ipob miscreant.

Oyedepo and his church leader, Abioye have not said they're supporting Peter Obi or anyone. That he's been attacking APC isn't something new.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
johnmartus:
You mean tinibu that his legs are shaking like a vibrator? Can he even stand on his own for 2minutes?

Aso villa isn't a home for the elderly.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by ATLIEN2027: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Your choice, bad choice for President but it's your right. Wasted vote at best.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by sucess001(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
onez:
Way to go, Labour for president then you can vote in you favorite party/ candidates in other tickets. We must get it right.

This is why I say PO is an Igbo agenda. They don't care for a Yoruba Lagos LP governorship candidate. Just for an Igbo to be President.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Lightorder: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
KingKO22:

Labor in vain
stale
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Lightorder: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
PlayerMeji:
This is the position of many of us Igbos...

At the National level, we would have voted for Atiku whom we all loved especially for his ostentatious love for Igbo people which we know but since Tinubu is also contesting and based on his antecedents, he is clearly miles ahead of others, so we will switch our loyalty to him.

He has proven to be a better administrator of resources, both human and material, he developed Lagos state to what we already have at the moment, therefore, he can surely take Nigeria to a great height.

On southern Christian Presidency we shall all stand for equity and Justice..

Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for Justice, competence and equity..

Igbo Amaka!!

AFONJA ORIGINALE
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by ibechris(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
KingKO22:

Labor in vain

U are struggling to make sense honestly.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Lightorder: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
johnmartus:
meanwhile for standing, tinubu should start from learning how to hold a flag firm before even standing without having some paid goal keepers to catch him as he always falls
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Iyatostrong(f): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
This one is just testing microphone. see how the zombidients below me are dancing to hello tueh tueh! Is isaac fayose sounds as chukwu emeka?
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Prince111111: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
PlayerMeji:
We will wait till Fayose denies it...

All these fake endorsements ... from Elon Musk, Tom Hanks, etc

Isaac does not need to deny it because he is of no relevance to begin with. BTW, we only know his Brother.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by PresidObi: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
johnmartus:
Obi can't stand where Tinubu stand ..

Especially on corruption and drug indictment issues, Obi is a clean candidate.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Even if you like vote for Ojukwu,what's certain is that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. It's divine mission that can't be stopped by any human.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Devil1Messenger: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

The person I quoted is an Ipob miscreant.

Oyedepo and his church leader, Abioye have not said they're supporting Peter Obi or anyone. That he's been attacking APC isn't something new.
They both openly said we can't have another Muslim after Buhari
I'm his member sir.
Please anybody supporting Obi is not IPOB miscreants.
Nobody is tagging atiku to boko haram or bandits because they are from his region.
Nobody is tagging those agitating for oduduwa republic to tinubu.
This hatred for the average ibo man is too much.
They have never had access to Nigeria treasury, every region attacks them at every opportunity as if they are Nigeria problem, yet we have refused to let them go.
they are just a hard working set of people that are just doing their things to survive since the country have refused to recognise them
Your Yoruba women will choose them over any tribe likewise every other region because they are hard working people.
Please campaign for ur candidate in peace and stop spreading hatred
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

They both openly said we can't have another Muslim after Buhari
I'm his member sir.
Please anybody supporting Obi is not IPOB miscreants.
Nobody is tagging atiku to boko haram or bandits because they are from his region.
Nobody is tagging those agitating for oduduwa republic to tinubu.
This hatred for the average ibo man is too much.
They have never had access to Nigeria treasury, every region attacks them at every opportunity as if they are Nigeria problem, yet we have refused to let them go.
they are just a hard working set of people that are just doing their things to survive since the country have refused to recognise them
Your Yoruba women will choose them over any tribe likewise every other region because they are hard working people.
Please campaign for ur candidate in peace and stop spreading hatred

They didn't say they're supporting Peter Obi. Oyedepo and his church leader have always been a PDP wing which always attack APC. No be today.

Point is religion shouldn't be the basis for competence!
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Iyatostrong(f): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Cyynthia post=116463410] This is the position of many of us yorubas...

Yoruba Lagba !!![ A bastard coward igbo who is masquare as yoruba. Your divide and conquer game will never work on yoruba land. You will fail as your fathers(ojukwu, kanu etc) failed. ON TINUBU MANDATE WILL STAND GIDIGBA. YORUBA NI MI TOKAN TOKAN.]
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Zeezenho: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
johnmartus:

God forbid BATthings how can obi stand were tinubu stand that's nasty bro. anywhere tinubu stand will be filled with pee pee and poo poo.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Devil1Messenger: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

They didn't say they're supporting Peter Obi. Oyedepo and his church leader have always been a PDP wing which always attack APC. No be today.

Point is religion isn't the basis for competence!
Lolzz
So oyedepo is now a PDP member
Let me quote abioye and u can decode
"Are they telling us that there are no competent Christians in the north that can be a VP to Tinubu? Presidency cannot go to the north after a northerner and a Muslim just finished 8years. 2023, go get your PVC and be ready"
That was exactly what he said
I don't know how to share video here, I would have sent it.
I'm in Lagos and I attend winners
So bro talk wetin u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sule Lamido’s Sons Arrested Over Alleged N10b Fraud / How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku Abubakar In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.