Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal (27731 Views)

2023: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment Process / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by tellsblinks(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2022
The Independent National Electoral Commission, on Wednesday, announced the commencement of recruitment of election staff for the 2023 general elections.

To this effect, the electoral umpire said it had opened its portal for recruitment, adding that eligible applicants should begin applying for the role.

INEC made the announcement in a post on its Facebook page on Wednesday. It said the portal which opened on Wednesday (today) would be closed on November 30, 2022.

The statement read, “The Commission has approved the re-activation of INECPRES both the Mobile App for Android phones only and the web portal (laptops only).

To this end the portal will be open to eligible applicants for registration of all categories of ad-hoc staff (SPO/PO/APO/RATECHS/RAC Managers) except the Collation officers.

“The portal opens on Wednesday the 14th of September and ends on the 30th November, 2022.”

The PUNCH reports that electioneering for the 2023 election will kick off later this month, signaling the commencement of activities that would culminate in next year’s general elections.
https://punchng.com/inec-begins-election-staff-recruitment-opens-portal/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by NDSMELODY(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2022
What are the credentials to prepare please

7 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by ArinzeAnthony03: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Ok ooo
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by babyfaceafrica: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by yrex01(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Good
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by slawomir: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Ha na wa o
I run this huzzle that year

Men don huzzle and suffer sha

That time them give me Apo 2( assistant presiding officer 2)
NDSMELODY:
What are the credentials to prepare please
He be like say you must be students of a tertiary institution
Then nysc member na automatic
Even if your nysc year don pass you fit still apply

Lecturers of tertiary institution dey also apply

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by tsephanyah(f): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
It says 14 September. Any legitimate born northerner voting someone besides Atiku is shege

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by WonderManly(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Okay...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by searchng4love: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Eb..oes should be restricted ..... They should go and register with Biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by azeecoboy(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
i for like apply o
As ASUU and FG don kuku ground us for house since feb.make something even enter akkant.

Omo my 5yrs course don turn 7years o like play like play

May Nigeria not happen to us!

8 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by PeterObi4LP: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2022
OBIdient should utilize this and register as a way of checkmating Tinubu agberos on the poll.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by OssyMalik: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2022
I expect one million applications. The massive unemployment is real. Aren’t they using NYSC members again?

6 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by nkemoma(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2022
This is like voluntarily enlisting yourself on death row.... As you enroll, go look for one dibia to fortify you against bullets, sharp objects and bombs...

Emilokan and his thugs scattered nationwide would maim, kill and destroy to get their results.

IPOB down east will be looking for ways to frustrate electoral activities, even if it means beheading their own kinsmen..

This is a dicey situation... If you can, avoid INEC jobs o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by FalseProphet1(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2022
I Peter Obi winning next year's election despite all the efforts APC will make to infiltrate thw Obident ranks and ruin their efforts.

This I have seen.

10 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by lifeandjoy: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2022
tsephanyah:
It says 14 September. Any legitimate born northerner voting someone besides Atiku is shege

It is this kind of sentiments that has kept your people back despite the amount of federal resources that go up north since the inception of this country. So after eight years of hardship we experienced in this country, you still want to vote another Northerner to continue.
A new dawn has come and that is why I like what Wike is doing with Atiku and his ambition that will never materialize.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

tsephanyah:
you think we don't know. Lol. We prefer our own even if they'll roast us alive and eat us

You're irredeemable

15 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by devilmaycry: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Link for application...
Make person try him luck grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by Ara21(f): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2022
14th okay
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Ok
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by lifeandjoy: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Coal city! 042! Get ready!

I'm Obidient

4 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by sheyiOlu(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Link no dey work

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by edungene7: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2022
please I encourage the obedient family to register in mass we can't afford to allow them rig this election we r the structure we have to be involved all round

4 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2022
There is no government recruitment that has ever been credible.99% of those that will be recruited will be APC members.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by SocialJustice: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2022
nkemoma:
This is like voluntarily enlisting yourself on death row.... As you enroll, go look for one dibia to fortify you against bullets, sharp objects and bombs...

Emilokan and his thugs scattered nationwide would maim, kill and destroy to get their results.

IPOB down east will be looking for ways to frustrate electoral activities, even if it means beheading their own kinsmen..

Please shut up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by Michello5(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2022
issokay nah
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by PeterObi4LP: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2022
nkemoma:

No body has the monopoly of madness alone.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by edungene7: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2022
nkemoma:

please don't listen to him ooo obedient he is on pay row of the Agbado nation obedients let's register in mass we can't afford to let them intimidate us with fear so they can rig

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by treesun: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2022
tellsblinks:

https://punchng.com/inec-begins-election-staff-recruitment-opens-portal/

Party members to fill the space! These are the one that aid rigging!
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:
sad
What do you see wise one? angry

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by iscom(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
OK
Re: INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal by EricSmallz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
I remember that year for NYSC, Akwa Ibom State.
Those thugs alsmot gunned me down.
I recall running into a house and every occupants of the house fled and left the house for me.
That was 2019 Governorship election. Surprisingly, I still went for the Presidential election (or the other way) I can be a daredevil when money is involved sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Implications Of Reducing Age As Against The Age On WAEC Certificate? / How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview / Hello N'landers, As A Job Seeker Would You Take This Salary For A Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.