Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen (37741 Views)

Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by InvertedHammer: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
/
This kind of story is made for a certain kind of people...and they know themselves grin grin

/
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Illegal1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Scam

One imaginery being up there in the sky healed him

What ever is happening to us here that makes us think it is spiritual is not spiritual

It is coincidence

boss man,dis one no be EPL....

no arangeee for here...
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by SUNNINO(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
asahnwaKC:
Arrangeeeee... radarada
Your Yeye dey smell. Because no be Yoruba abi.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Memeni(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is good. There's no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved, except the name Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Scam

What ever is happening to us here that makes us think it is spiritual is not spiritual

It is coincidence
Continue to whine your mouth until reality hits you, then you will no if indeed there is God or not.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Jocdon(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Scam

It is coincidence
You are a big fool, stop acting to be wise.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Ashirioluwa: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Stop promoting these so called men of God…… Only God can do it
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by berryPee(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
A thunderous AMEN to your prayers
MatrixReloaded:
May the healing hands of the almighty keep resting on him and everyone of us.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
He is Jehovah Rapha for a reason!
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Waywardson6: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
He'll stop acting fetish roles & leave that God forsaken Nollywood industry. An industry that deceived it's viewers in the past with lies & rubbish.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by ozimec(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

With Undiluted and Unadulterated Word of GOD with practical undeniable and Fearful move of GOD

God of Chosen, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is so great!.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Tegabadguy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by emyonthis: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
something amuses me why will this man be patrolling from church to church I thought evang ebuka obi prayed for him even prophet Jeremiah fufeyin gave him money na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by detectivejones: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
The God of choosen answer prayers...The God of choosen answer prayers.(please comtinue if you know the next line)
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by goodman5(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Our God is faithful God, go and sin no more
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Phyde: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
No, he can not die now. We still need him in the movie industry, especially those ritual and cult movies.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by yemmywesey(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Abicarrick: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
No be this Emeka Ani wey dey like Play role of juju man for movies be this?
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by dionma: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Acting on a new level
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Emperor88(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
platymus:

Why are you denying the power of God
God told you he healed him? Let's close down all hospitals and stop medications for a year while everyone starts going to church to seek for healings and let's see if the world population will not drop by half.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by NothingDoMe: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
What the GOD of Chosen cannot do, Does not Exist.
The GOD of Chosen is so Great.
To HIM alone be All the Glory.
OH na chosen member you be. shocked
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Emperor88(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
The God that healed him had to wait till he got to chosen despite jumping from one church to another. Una no well

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by donbenie(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Crap!
It can only be Chosen!
The very embodiment of everything repugnant about Nigerian Christians..
Hope una cast out the familial witches and wizards tormenting him? grin

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by showafrica(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
platymus:

Why are you denying the power of God

I tell you people just don't want to believe. Somehow, they are waiting for God to show up physically. I don't believe any church is special but God uses people he willingly wishes such that the doubting Thomas will continue to doubt. He doesn't have anything to prove to you. If you like believe, if you don't like, he has nothing to lose. Even, the pastor somehow didn't believe he actually did that because, there are thousands that didn't get healed. TB Joshua use to say, whether you are healed or not, just thank Jesus.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Righteousness2(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Praise to God for the healing but you need to come share your testimony in the place were GOD answered you, so as to edifying others and return praise to the GOD of Chosen.
I Believe no one charged you a penny for any healing or miracle.
What you Owe the GOD of Chosen is appreciation. And you do that by coming to Share your testimony.

CCC2:
I can not doubt this because even as a born catholic, a dreaded illness once took me to that church.

And i got healed sha after visiting the church.
Though I could not cope with the church doctrine.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by IbileIfe: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
HALLELUJAH!
Only Almighty God JEHOVAH makes the impossible become possible.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Dshocker(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9E2pWnY0g

There is nothing like "god of lord's chosen", unless you people have another different god you guys worship.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by mediclife1987(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9E2pWnY0g

This man wey me dey see so never well oh.
Won't be surprised seeing his obituary in few days time...
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Righteousness2(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
I Cancel that word and return it upon where it came from . HE will live to declare God's Glory in Jesus Name... Amen .
mediclife1987:

This man wey me dey see so never well oh.
Won't be surprised seeing his obituary in few days time...
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
All this atheist will avoid this trend
Stupid children like say na them. Create them self into this world

May the mercy of God be on us amen

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Righteousness2(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
detectivejones:
The God of choosen answer prayers...The God of choosen answer prayers.(please comtinue if you know the next line)

Don't murmur, Don't faint..
The God of Chosen answers prayer
Don't murmur, Don't faint..
The God of Chosen answers prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Denrele Edun Dressed As Santa Claus, Visit Kids To Share Gifts / Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares Vacational Photo With Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.