Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG (7497 Views)

Buhari Bows To Pressure, Reverses Ban On 113 Oil Vessels / EFCC Arraigns Two For $64,000 Romance Scam / Stellah Oduah Purchased Two Oil Vessels For Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by member479760: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
"1. Nuclear Power Reactor Operator (90th Percentile Pay: $128,000; Median Pay: $86,200)

D'oh! Are you prepared to follow in Homer Simpson's career footsteps? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment of nuclear power reactor operators is expected to grow faster than average due to new plant construction and new rules to prevent operator fatigue.

Workers with vocational degrees will have advantages in finding jobs as well as more advancement opportunities. These workers typically undergo extensive on-the-job training. "

No degree needed to apply for this job!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by redsun(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
But we all know she is a criminal,that she and her husband are only there because nigerians are bleeped up for real.The black race is down today because animals like gej and co are leaders.

How can known  criminals lead a functional society?
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by prefers555: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2011
the looting spree in nigeria is worse than dat of london. In nigeria every head of a ministry or parastatal is a potential thief!!!!. @Tyche, u keep praying 4 a thief. Jonathan is probably laughing at you. grin Pshweeeeeew cheesy. 4 ur mind, he is there 4 ur sake. Keep wishing
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by naijaking1: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
shegerun:

"Special Adviser to the President on Media, Mr Ima Niboro did not respond when we sought his reaction on the development" I thought this guy has been replaced by Dr. Reuben Abatti! Yellow journalism at its core.

Thank you. That's my point!
This shadow group either recycled a rumor released last year and made it look fresh, or they simply think nobody would notice. Yes, we do.
When anybody, First Lady, Second Lady, etc commits a crime Nigerians would like to know for real, until then please find another method of showing support for Boko Haram lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

This news is FAKE. Many fools are busy spreading lies and rumors just to discredit our dear president. If you have evidence that the first lady stole 64 Million US Dollars what stops you from reporting her to EFCC instead of peddling lies on the internet?

You talk like the EFCC would investigate her.
Rather would be swept under the carpet like the other erstwhile proven money laundering case.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by Ibime(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
naijaking1:

Thank you. That's my point!
This shadow group either recycled a rumor released last year and made it look fresh, or they simply think nobody would notice. Yes, we do.
When anybody, First Lady, Second Lady, etc commits a crime Nigerians would like to know for real, until then please find another method of showing support for Boko Haram lipsrsealed

The story was not published recently.

Secondly, everybody in PH knows who GEJ's interest in the oil sector is run by - http://www.beksng.com/

As to whether this story is true, there is no evidence and I expect better investigative journalism, however with all matters Nigerian, I maintain a healthy cynicism.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by Rhino5dm: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
This NEWS is a false and best fit fot the trash can. Though am not WITH PDP or any of its propaganda machine, but lets not give dog a bad name.
This barge CAN never worth up to 500 million naira not to talk of 64million dollars, as the JASCON series i have worked with are ALL scraps including JASCON 37,Jascon17 and jascon 36, jascon 12, JASCON 34 to mention but a few.

if needs be i should be able to post the pictures of those jacscon. Who is ganno buy those wrought metals for 64 million bucks? Certainly i can put my 100 million on those scraps!

Believe you me THEY are ALL SCRAPS!!! Mainly for offshore installations and nothing more!! Quench your thirst, this news is FAKE.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by naijaking1: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
Ibime:

The story was not published recently.

Secondly, everybody in PH knows who GEJ's interest in the oil sector is run by - http://www.beksng.com/

As to whether this story is true, there is no evidence and I expect better investigative journalism, however with all matters Nigerian, I maintain a healthy cynicism.

If no be the part way dey mention Ima Niboro, everybody go think this just happened angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by luluosas(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2011
All of them that contributed to the woes nigeria is facing today, will live out half of their days. The wealth they are amassing for themselves and their cronies, shall be use to service the debt Nigeria is owing. If you agree with me, say Amen. AMEN
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by kodewrita(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2011
luluosas:

All of them that contributed to the woes nigeria is facing today, will live out half of their days. The wealth they are amassing for themselves and their cronies, shall be use to service the debt Nigeria is owing. If you agree with me, say Amen. AMEN
[size=18pt]AMEN[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by spiro4real(f): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2011
[table]It's a big shame brother. People are just looking for the slightest opportunity to discredit the presidency instead of praying for him. I wonder where it is leading us to.[/table]

Plz ma bro, tell them.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by spiro4real(f): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2011
[tr]the looting spree in nigeria is worse than dat of london. In nigeria every head of a ministry or parastatal is a potential thief!!!!. @Tyche, u keep praying 4 a thief. Jonathan is probably laughing at you. Grin Pshweeeeeew Cheesy. 4 your mind, he is there 4 your sake. Keep wishing Huh
[/tr]

@prefers555, stop bin silly
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by basadenet: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
If the story is true. that means it is business as usual. looting continues. Aluta Continua. No Shaking my sister. Madam Unbrera, I mean Umbrella as it call in English.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bought Two Oil Vessels For $64 Million - SocietyNowNG by AkoEja: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
With the way the precedent has been prostrating in front of corrupt past leaders prior to the election, it is obvious what his gameplan is likely to be – time for you to steal your money too.

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos From Tambuwal’s Defection To PDP, PDP calls APC dysfunctional / #BuhariResign Trends Worldwide: Millions Calls For President's Resignation / Akpabio Doing Havoc In Akwa Ibom With Highest Allocation (600billion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.