Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation (38664 Views)

Fubara Must Go: Wike's Men Restrategjse, Insist On Impeachment Of Rivers Gov / Wike Rejects ₦85bn Wasa Housing Contract That Masses Can't Afford / Wike Rejects Overtures To Join APC, Frowns At Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Kwanza: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State on Thursday insisted that Iyorchia Ayu must step down as the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Wike said the presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar, told him in person when he won the May primary that Ayu must vacate his position as party chairman.

The governor said the resignation of Walid Jibril as the Board of Trustees chairman won’t stop his demand for Ayu’s removal.

According to Wike, the issue at hand is that of justice and fairness, saying having produced the presidential candidate of the party, the north should not also hold on to the chairmanship of the party.

“This fight we will fight it to the end,” the governor spoke when he commissioned the Ahoada Campus of the Rivers State University in the Ahoada East Local Government Area of the state.

Wike was at the occasion alongside his ally, Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/08/atiku-told-me-ayu-must-go-wike-rejects-jibrins-resignation/

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Confusion in the camp of the enemies

They will fight themselves till they scatter

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Omihanifa: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Northerners politicians Are very greedy people. How can the party presidential aspirant and party chairman come from the same zone and they are not willing to let go of one position. If it was a southern now they would have being threatening bloodshed and even add religious intonation to spice it up.

It’s just simple commonsense the party chairman and presidential aspirant can’t be from the same region of the country.

When it comes to power the north is not always willing to let go despite the fact that they have ruled this country more than any region they still don’t have anything to show for it. All they can boast of is acute hunger, terrorism, religious bigotry, and tribalism.

261 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by alsudan: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Very useless party doing in house fighting 3 weeks before start of campaigns. worst opposition ever.

Imagine being stuck with this rubbish PDP as the only hope to wrestle power from the demonic APC.

Thank God for Peter Obi and Labour Party.

178 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Dynasty102: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Obi is the way forward...

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Tunjibalogun: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good one Wike. Ayu must go

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Obi will deliver us from all this mess!

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by seunmsg(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
As expected. The fight continues.

216 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by FreeStuffsNG: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
HE Wike does not waste time at all cheesy
This BOT Chair resignation is an afterthought and not on the table. He will never accept it as substitute for Sen. Ayu's resignation.
check my signature for free stuffs!

214 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by OLADD: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
alsudan:
Very useless party doing in house fighting 3 weeks before start of campaigns. worst opposition ever.

Imagine being stuck with this rubbish PDP as the only hope to wrestle power from the demonic APC.

Thank God for Peter Obi and Labour Party.
Disagreement is not peculiar to any party. So stop amplifying PDP situation. OBI WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT IN 2023. Let it sink into the consciousness of you and your likes of day dreamers.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by ganye1: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
PDP must not accede to the demands of Wike or else it plunge itself into deeper crisis. Wike is is a sore loser who is hell bend on destroying the party because he lost primary election.

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Xscape1993(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wike and trouble are like 5 and 6....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by OLADD: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
Good one Wike. Ayu must go
Whether Wike likes it or not, Ayu will not resign. Atiku is the next president.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by femisplash: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Atiku wanting to become President after Buhari?.. This election will really put to the test the integrity of the Northerners regarding the unity of this country. Odili was widely touted as the next President but Obj had to pull something off his sleeves at the last minute to endorse Yar'Adua for the Presidency.

218 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by HeRulesMen: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
Obi will deliver us from all this mess!

Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Klington: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by crossfm: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hehehe.

Ayu must go,to pave way for integrity.

It was agreed that once a nothener becomes PDP presidential candidate,he will step down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by jospepper(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
If you ever hear that the Wike type of person is beefing you en, even if you are not at fault, buy a fat he-goat and go to their house and appease the gods. They are very stubborn!

BTW are you interested in AMAZON KINDLE PUBLISHING?

Visit my signature to get started.

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Ruggedniggaone: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
I agree Ayu must go in the interest of fairness and justice and the next chairman must come from the South but its not a must that the next chairman come from wike camp,wike shouldn't be allowed to be selecting and firing pdp chairman as if pdp is his father property

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by chrisxxx(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Simple
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by christejames(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Agreement is agreement...

I stand with Wike

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Eriokanmi: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ayu ooo, wike oo, atiku ooo. No way! Aso vila already booked by Obi

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by aariwa(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:
Atiku wanting to become President after Buhari?.. This election will really put to the test the integrity of the Northerners regarding the unity of this country. Odili was widely touted as the next President but Obj had to pull something off his sleeves at the last minute to endorse Yar'Adua for the Presidency.
Exactly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Andres28(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
As long as OBI is winning, they can both kill themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by tesppidd: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Uche Secondus just chilling and watching all this drama..

135 Likes

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Peacecore: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
God is using Ayu to answer awa prayers o. Ayu no go resign, Wike de wicked no go gree n d leaking umbrella go scatter, period!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Fiscus105(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu don win jor.

PDP....... CRISES

LP............. STRUCTURELESS

NNPP..........NOT AVAILABLE.

yet they want to defeat party in power.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by nkemoma(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wicked Wike be calm na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) / Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.