Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Naps Senate President Congratulate The Newly Elected Exco Of Nans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naps Senate President Congratulate The Newly Elected Exco Of Nans (194 Views)

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / Danlad Sunday Oladele Is Dead: Pioneer President Of NANS Dies / Governor Uzodimma Dissolves Expanded Exco Of SA's And SSA's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naps Senate President Congratulate The Newly Elected Exco Of Nans by Medussa001: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
The Senate President of NAPS congratulates the newly elected executives of NANS, charges them to a proactive representation.

In a statement released by the Senate President of NAPS in person of Comr Popoola Abdullahi, he congratulated the newly elected executives of National Association of Nigerian Students who emerged at the 40th national convention which was held at eagle square Abuja. While commending the efforts of the convention planning committee, he also implored Nigerian Students to reckon with the legitimate winner of the convention as voted by the Senators and declared by the Convention chairman.
'I am very delighted to know that you have won the elections for the President of NANS. Your victory with a large majority has filled me with immense joy. I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your well deserved success. You are the perfect candidate for this post. All your hard work has been paid off. The zeal to do something for the students constituency of the country has made your winning more realistic', he submitted.
I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations as an apex body but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and delivery of our duties to Nigerian Students at large.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is A Political Naive Giving PDP National Outlook In Face Of Restructuring / Court Orders Arrest Of Acclaimed Monarchs In Ondo / Legal Fireworks Resume As Court Docks Akan Okon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.