Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Where Can I Get The Ingredients For Mexican Cuisine In Abuja? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Can I Get The Ingredients For Mexican Cuisine In Abuja? (463 Views)

Ingredients For Cooking Half Bag Jollof Rice. / Ekiti/ondo State Cuisine / Ingredients For 1 Bag Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get The Ingredients For Mexican Cuisine In Abuja? by Hardy123(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mexican food has gotten my taste buds wanting more during my last trip to Mexico. Will like to try it out here in Nigeria. The Chalaquies, tostada's, pozole, and many other cuisines I tried was out of this world. I will like to replicate same here in Abuja thru the help of YouTube of course. Where can I get the ingredients to cook the meal here myself in Abuja. The basic ingredients are readily available but some others are not. If i could get a chef I will pay to cook for me, even better. Awaiting your response foodies.
Re: Where Can I Get The Ingredients For Mexican Cuisine In Abuja? by missyojo(f): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hardy123:
Mexican food has gotten my taste buds wanting more during my last trip to Mexico. Will like to try it out here in Nigeria. The Chalaquies, tostada's, pozole, and many other cuisines I tried was out of this world. I will like to replicate same here in Abuja thru the help of YouTube of course. Where can I get the ingredients to cook the meal here myself in Abuja. The basic ingredients are readily available but some others are not. If i could get a chef I will pay to cook for me, even
better. Awaiting your response foodies.

You can go to all these big malls/supermarkets the likes of H-Medix, Spar, Sahad stores, ShopRite etc

And talking about needing a chef, if you are on Instagram you can search for ReddishChronicles and send them a DM as regards your request.
Re: Where Can I Get The Ingredients For Mexican Cuisine In Abuja? by Hardy123(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
missyojo:

You can go to all these big malls/supermarkets the likes of H-Medix, Spar, Sahad stores, ShopRite etc

And talking about needing a chef, if you are on Instagram you can search for ReddishChronicles and send them a DM as regards your request.
Thanks very much for your prompt response. I appreciate. Most of the ingredients I need are not in Spar. I'll try the other stores. God bless. I'll send a Dm to them too. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Ingredients For Mexican Cuisine In Abuja? by missyojo(f): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hardy123:
Thanks very much for your prompt response. I appreciate. Most of the ingredients I need are not in Spar. I'll try the other stores. God bless. I'll send a Dm to them too. Thanks once again.

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

5 Healthiest Meats You Can Eat, So As To Improve Your Chances Of Living Longer / Online Training / Coconut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.