Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? (2966 Views)

Bolubunmi Dis Is Geniuly A Man Over 40 Wantin To Link Up Wit U Mail Me At Toyinj / Hello Any Deltans In The House / Any Lovely Girl There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by olubimpe(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2006
My name is Olubimpe. I am from Imo State, the name of my dad is Oluwole why my mum is Mariam. I am a graduate student in the University of Nsuka, studying accountancy. I am going for my service this year.

I have never fallen in love before with any man becouse all my nursery school to secondary was done in private school. My dad always admornished me not to practice what is love when I was there, but it was unfortunately last week I was told by my dad and mum that who is the man am dating and I told them that there is nothing like that.

Now am looking for a caring and bizness man from any part of the world, who have interest in me should contact me,om my mail or through here. I am looking for a man frm the range of 27yrs to 45yrs. If you are not plz dont contact me. Thanks. That is my pic.

Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by olubimpe(f): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2006
AM FROM IMO STATE,GRADUATE IN ACC.AT NSUKKA,AM IN LOOKING FOR A LOVELY MAN FROM ANY PART.

Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by charlisco(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2006
Girl you fine ooooooooooo, though i am not up to that age, i will call one my bros to come and see it, to know if truly what said is true
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by charlisco(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2006
What u are saying is a relecftion of what has happened to me, but forget it, i do not let it press toward after my Secondary School.

do not worry the love one is close to u in a seconds
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by smartsoft(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2006
Opsss ! have not yet reached that age oooo and beside i'm from Imo state too, Owerri to be precise
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by DaSaint2(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2006
Hey girl You truly do look mighty beautiful I hope you find a man of your dreams if there is any. I wouldn't say I am that guy but I can say for myself that I am a very caring person and if it could work out , I would like to see or get to hear from you any time you wish to call on me. here is my number: 08038710959 and my name is jeremiah but at niaraland I am Da Saint. Talk to you soon.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by DaSaint2(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2006
There is something I don't quite understand about you, you say you are from Imo State but your name is just not sounding right, I guess Olubimpe must a yoruba name and that of your dad is just that too. But all the same you still are a bomb on the nairaland forum.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by olubimpe(f): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2006
yes,we are not from imo originally,we are yoruba tribes but my dad was transfered there last 2yrs by his company like wise my mum too.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Skidoc(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2006
How old are you? And post more pictures of yourself because this one wey you post, Odikwa doubtful. lipsrsealed
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by mochafella(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2006
Skidoc:

How old are you?

I believe it says 24 on her profile
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Skidoc(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2006
How old are you? And post more pictures of yourself because this one wey you post, Odikwa doubtful. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Idekeson(m): 3:12am On Feb 25, 2006
Did you study Accountancy at Nsukka campus?
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by c0dec(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2006
>

Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Seun(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2006
Hehe. I think she even has a different story in another thread. Hope there's an explanation!
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by dafman(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2006
Codec just hit the nail on the head. If you want to catch a mugu Olubimbe undecided surely you know where to go, naija people are too smart for that
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by DaSaint2(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2006
Olubimpe make u no mind all these naija guys dem fit dey die for you but pride and fear no go let then tell u their mind.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by wakabout(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2006
My people, don't be deceived. This one na pure 419er. She claimed to be Imo State indigene but bears a yoruba name, she's going for her service, she's 24 or so, and yet, she never get boyfriend for life. Na lie. Na 419 boy wey dey pretend to be girl. These are the yahoo yahoo boys who lift pics from the net, claiming to be the ones, just to deceive the people. Naija men are too smart for that cheap fu.*cking bullsh*t. angry angry angry
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2006
wakabout:

My people, don't be deceived. This one na pure 419er. She claimed to be Imo State indigene but bears a yoruba name, she's going for her service, she's 24 or so, and yet, she never get boyfriend for life. Na lie. Na 419 boy wey dey pretend to be girl. These are the yahoo yahoo boys who lift pics from the net, claiming to be the ones, just to deceive the people. Nigeria men are too smart for that cheap fu.*cking bullsh*t. angry angry angry
* rolls on the floor with laughter* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2006
Skidoc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dafman:

Codec just hit the nail on the head. If you want to catch a mugu Olubimbe undecided surely you know where to go, naija people are too smart for that
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by wakabout(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2006
Rhodalyn:

* rolls on the floor with laughter* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rhodalyn, you dey laugh? cheesy cheesy na true now!! Yahoo Yahoo boys are now in trouble. EFCC are trailing them and many of them are in cells. This one, very soon, will be caught. shocked
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2006
wakabout:

Rhodalyn, you dey laugh? cheesy cheesy na true now!! Yahoo Yahoo boys are now in trouble. EFCC are trailing them and many of them are in cells. This one, very soon, will be caught. shocked
my jaws are now breaking with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by senator100(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2006
yes i am alovely man, a man u would want to spend the rest of your life with
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by smartsoft(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2006
dude, them say nah 419, dey put ur email huh ?
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by wakabout(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2006
Our people say the fly wey wan die no dey hear word. E dey follow dead body enter grave. Me I don prophesy say na 419. If any guy is still interested in 'HIM' then, go ahead. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by ono(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2006
Jeeeesus of Nazareth, u guys are awfullllly funny. I don break all my ribs with laughter!!!

OMG, ha! this one don pass me, Odikwa too much,
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by burteeone(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2006
Beware of this Kalala girl that called herself Olubimpe, she is kinda of a Fakers,

look at what she send to me,

hello mathew my mum was very happy when i show her your email she was even happy about it.well mathew as have told u ealier i lost my phone and my line okay,i could have gave u my direct line but plz call my uncle he always be in office but he will deliver me a mesage. why i mail u back was that my mum told me that frm here to lagos it will cost N4,500 DUE becoz of scarcity of fuel but when am coming bak it can only be N3,000 well mathew this money is too much but i will b happy if u can send it to me just buy MTN cards mail the number to me u can buy 10,I could have gave u account number of my mum but she will refused,plz call in the night 08059771703,u know that i just finished my service but am still looking for a job,but i have got mail frm friend in sweden she told me to send my pass port so am still working on that,once again send me the cards to used it to get to u in lagos i have note down ur address.thank u very much,i luv ur pics but i will like to luv u when i see u.i will like to come this week end,mail to know your decision.i will send u my pics ver soon.bye.

Seun something must been done cry cry cry
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by burteeone(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2006
hello thank u very much,i got ur messages in my box,well i will like to see u one on one becoz is like u are a responsible man.this life is hard on naira land i met one man on line he stay at abuja,but he mail m me that he has interest in me but what i told him was that i will like to visit him in abuja so he decided to send me money to my account but what i told him is that i dont have account number,so he sent me MTN cards the one for N750 he send me 12, but on getting there her wife embarassed me out in his house,well i think u will b different i will like to come to lagos to see who u are and how lovely u are.ok but it will based on transport money okay,if u agree to send me cards to sell here that is how i always do it,u can send me MTN cards the one for N750 JUST SEND ME EIGHT OR NINE IT DEPEND ON HOW U CARE ON.,once i get it i will call u to know when am coming but i will prefer this week end u will also get me a place to sleep so that i will b back on monday becoz of censor i will give u my uncle number u can call him he will deliver me a message 08059771703,WHEN U CALL HIM JUST TELL HIM UR NAME THAT U ARE ONE OF MY FRIEND IN CAMP. my own line has been stole last week.thanks.i will b happy to know u.WELL U CAN BE THE LUCKY GUY.

the first message from Bimpe

Seun something must be don immediately cry
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by micklplus(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2006
this is hilarious and maybe funny.
i really dont know what to write here.
This yahoo yahoo people should not spoil this forum for all of us that have good intention and genuine motive for being here.
Let all of us tell them to carry waka. They are not permitted here and as such, they should either take a first class ticket to hell or they should go have a dive into the ocean. Atleast, they will have enough creatures to dupe there grin grin grin grin
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Johnny(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2006
I am almost dead from laughter. What kind of guys do we have here at nairaland? Very funny personalities. So the lady is not a woman after all? Oh my God! I wouldn't want 'her' in the first place.Let's keep the fun rolling. Seun, u do well for creating this site.
Uncle Jeremiah, please be very careful.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by ENIABALABA: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2006
If u have a BSN in nursing, let me have ur name and any other thing u want me to know about u. U might be a locky lady. [Pls , female only] bt the ages of 24-30. Pls reply Eniabalaba, a Nija guy, cerrently looking for a female Nurse to join him here in US. Send ur e -mail to yinka_great@yahoo.com.
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by kaygirl(f): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2006
all this naira land guys ehn, grin grin
Re: Hello Any Lovely Man Over There? by Posh(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2006
Hey i am availabe.I am a graduate of UNN and a fresh corper.Check my profile for more info.Hopin' to read from ya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Half Caste Gurlz Are Wanted / 9jerians Living In Nottinghamshire (uk) / Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.