Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned (58306 Views)

Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death / 500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / Twitter Bans Igbo Uju Anya For Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Escrowpaddylimi:

and your stupid lot will always seize an opportunity as this to insult the Igbos, right?

Where in her post did she say she was speaking for the entire Igbo race? when will you heal from your stupid bigotry that's just about swallowing you?

It is in character with what Igbos do 24/7 everywhere to include even this forum. Stop living in denial.

6 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by pharmaking: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Of what benefit is the Queen to Nigeria.

Of what benefit is UK to Nigeria.

US has been of more benefits to us.

Who Queen Eliza help.

Abeg, get the stinking old hag out of here joor.

What matters to me now is how Jagaban wins so that I can come and mock these silly obituaries.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Softmirror: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
akinremiayomide:
grin grin grin
Okoro why now
Be proud to show your identity

THAT IS WHY THE ONLY TRIBE FROM NIGERIA WHO ARE SLAUGHTERED ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE IGBOS. IMAGINE HOW, THEY HAVE BEEN DESCENDED UPON.grin

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by FettyWilliams(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Shut up you sadist. The Queen has legions who love her including even black people of Nigerian and African origin.

Those people are able to see and judge her for who she was and what she represented.

Unlike Igbos, they are not unreasonable and bitter to hold the Queen forever accountable for everything the British monarchy did before her birth that she herself rejected and even moved to change/abolish.

The monarchy became modern and relatively inclusive under the Queen. Not everything you creatures of hate must put your mouth in. Learn to refrain from being hateful and toxic extroverts with serious boundary issues.

I say all this as someone who does not give a toss, either way, about the British monarchy but believes man should live and let live.

Na Igbos matter go choke you die someday, tribal he-goat

5 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by djon78(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hobbiton:
And her ass is leaving in America and enjoying in America. Igbos Sha. They have razor mouth n bitter soul

Uju Anya is a born Briton

I don't even think she has ever been to Nigeria b4

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by astOorR(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:
Igbos always so hateful and ungracious. There is nothing or no one they do not hate. Not a fan of the Monarchy per se but the queen was a nice, gracious, fair and selfless monarch.

Very convenient for this hateful Uju woman, typical of the average Igbo, to try and taint the queen's passing by making her the arrowhead of British imperialism.

You know nothing about the queen.

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Amenamen1: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
your tribe dont eat people and kill each other the MOST ?

PaNnamdi:

Yeah u are right

But your Yoruba custom loves ritual killings abi na lie cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Epurogonogono(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:
Igbos always so hateful and ungracious. There is nothing or no one they do not hate. Not a fan of the Monarchy per se but the queen was a nice, gracious, fair and selfless monarch.

Very convenient for this hateful Uju woman, typical of the average Igbo, to try and taint the queen's passing by making her the arrowhead of British imperialism.

Cretinous Bigoted numbskull.

It's like the Igbos have really dealt with you, for you to be this hateful of them.

Note that the term I called you in the first sentence was not actually meant to be an insult, it's actually what people with your condition are called.

I know you won't listen to me, but you need psychological help.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by PhantomProbe(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Shut up you sadist. The Queen has legions who love her including even black people of Nigerian and African origin.

Those people are able to see and judge her for who she was and what she represented.

Unlike Igbos, they are not unreasonable and bitter to hold the Queen forever accountable for everything the British monarchy did before her birth that she herself rejected and even moved to change/abolish.

The monarchy became modern and relatively inclusive under the Queen. Not everything you creatures of hate must put your mouth in. Learn to refrain from being hateful and toxic extroverts with serious boundary issues.

I say all this as someone who does not give a toss, either way, about the British monarchy but believes man should live and let live.
I looked through some of your responses here, and I must tell you, it's a shameful show you're putting up.
Please keep at it.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by CaveAdullam: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Uju Anya's tweets are from a place of pain and naked reality on the adverse effects of Europeans and America on the soil of Africa/Nigeria.

There is no way on earth you can remain happy when you chew these bitter pills.

Just imagine our ancestors and forefathers watching us from their graves celebrating the death of their oppressors, our oppressors. Pathetic.

May Africans get it oh Lord!

And her soul rests in peace.

Sigh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by 02Kebreal(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hatred and bitterness is in their DNA.
They don't even know who to blame for woes.
They blame IBB,They blame OBJ,they blame Atiku,they blame Abacha,they are blaming Buhari and Tinubu.
They don't know who/what exactly their problem is.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by blueAgent(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
can someone point to me ANYTHING remotely positive that the queen of England (or England itself) did for Nigeria/Nigerians that you people should celebrate her? are these not the same people who've had their hands digged deep in the coffers of Nigeria (for generations), robbing you of your own destiny with the help of these bastard elected leaders of Nigeria?!?!?

I assume you are a kid, you sound like one.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Epurogonogono:

Cretinous Bigoted numbskull.

It's like the Igbos have really dealt with you, for you to be this hateful of them.

Note that the term I called you in the first sentence was not actually meant to be an insult, it's actually what people with your condition are called.

I know you won't listen to me, but you need psychological help.

Lol. Bolded red fonts. Attention-seeking troll spotted. Your type are best ignored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by justuschi50: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
djon78:

Who is holding you from your freedom?

This is just being hateful and vile

Barack Obama's Dad was dealt with by the British colonialists in Kenya
But he respected the British crown as president

The past is past

Remembering the past will hold you from moving forward

Most igbos are complaining of what the Brits did to us
But it can't even be compared to what the Belgians did to Congo people

There king Leopold committed horrible crimes against humanity

Or what they did to Patrice lumumba there first prime minister

But the Congolese have moved on

See our people need to move on from the past

Many nation's have horrible past but now moved forward

The Chinese suffered abominable things from the Japanese during 2nd world war

Many Chinese women were used as comfort to Japanese soldiers

But the Chinese have moved on

It's Time to move on
if u know what is going on in Congo u want be saying this, Congo is in a mini civil war as a result of colonial crime.
And as for China, they have not forgot what Japan did to them. Look at there relationship. If China become world power Japan will feel the heat. You don't know foreigy politics. Look at South Korea and Japan still having issue about Japan sex slave crime. The thing as long as compensation has no been pay the victim will never forget.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by tarantino1: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Armaggedon:
King George ordered the luggard to amalgamate the zoo and God punished him by taking the throne away from his offspring.

Is Elizabeth not the daughter of George? What are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by emonis88: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Did u toast an Igbo lady who turned u down, at least make we go help u beg am. This ur hate too much o!!

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
astOorR:

You know nothing about the queen.

You do right? Then tell me about her.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by membranus: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thinkam:
Why didn't you ask the question why she loved killing armless people and pillaging resources, God bless Uju anya

I'm not even Igbo, Yoruba.as like you are shamele.ss
You are clearly not a student of history, everything about you is shameless dick-measuring, please look for your fellow tribalistic miscreants..

Go and ask the Indians, Kenyans, Southafricans what they think about Queen Elizabeth.

Yes I am Igbo, my name is Nnamdi Kanu, happy now?

Worst things will be said about Uju Anya when she inevitably died too.

Her eulogy will shame even her family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by klonboi: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
generalwo:
See as she be sef..
. She really resemble slave.... Even in death, she has more worth than this ugu anya abi what's this her dirty name.... Wait o... Who da hell is she!??
I heard she was born and breed in UK. She doesn't have an English name and that goes to show how thick her igboness is, no fakeness.

Unlike you generalwo, you can see that her name is whiter and cleaner than yours

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by xynerise: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ignorant people with no knowledge of history will come here and start pouring out their ignorance filled with bigotry on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
can someone point to me ANYTHING remotely positive that the queen of England (or England itself) did for Nigeria/Nigerians that you people should celebrate her? are these not the same people who've had their hands digged deep in the coffers of Nigeria (for generations), robbing you of your own destiny with the help of these bastard elected leaders of Nigeria?!?!?

Many of us Nigerians are really ignorant so you’re up against a brick wall with this post. It’s not penetrating at all. For people who hate the called westernization of Africa, we simp really hard for our colonial masters.

It’s exhausting

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Softmirror: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
The queen will rot in hell for this!!!!!

SEE WHAT OJUKU CAUSED ALL BECAUSE OF HIS SELFISHNESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by nasbiafra(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bleep the queen
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
The queen will rot in hell for this!!!!!
Let all the mother fuckers condemming the igbo race tell me why did the queen not try to stop this war that nearly claim the igbo race if she was not solely in support of the genocide

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by justuschi50: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
[/b]
candidtalk:

See, you Igbos are simply incorrigible haters. The queen's power was ceremonial till her death and has been so for a long time. We are not in the days of empire anymore where the monarchy enjoyed absolute power.

What the Queen has control over, like empowering all deserving Britons regardless of race or colour, she did exemplary well at.

[b]Everything else falls under the purview of political powers wielded powerfully, and above all else, by the UK Prime Minister.

I can't blame you people sha. Hate has destroyed any sense of fairness God gives as all. It is the same way you know Tinubu does not command the Nigerian armed forces yet you claim he usurped the power of of commander in chief of our armed forces, President Buhari, to oder the army to accost protesters at Lekki tollgate.

I am no fan of the Monarchy but I believe in let and let live and also the sacrosanct insistence on judging people on their merit and that alone rather than blaming them for things they had nothing to do with or that happened even before their birth.

You people are just too unreasonable abeg.
did you know the queen has the power to dissolve parliament in Britain. You don't know that. Some with that kind of power in a country is what

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Stallion93(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Not surprised to see such hateful comments. Human beings esp weak ppl like to take the easier way out. Talk is Cheap, same way they still callout Lord Fredrick Luggard till today but swallow their tongues at the presence of their Same colored skin oppressors.

Weak A$$ Lickers. She has lived and gone to another phase, Your suffering still continues

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by justuschi50: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Softmirror:

THAT IS WHY THE ONLY TRIBE FROM NIGERIA WHO ARE SLAUGHTERED ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE IGBOS. IMAGINE HOW, THEY HAVE BEEN DESCENDED UPON grin
what tribe are u bastard

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by hermesprogidy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Truth be told, she is right. The so called queen was a symbol of white supremely, genocide and other none sense the British empire had to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by justuschi50: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
nasbiafra:
Bleep the queenLet all the mother fuckers condemming the igbo race tell me why did the queen not try to stop this war that nearly claim the igbo race if she was not solely in support of the genocide
guy Nigerian idiot not get sense. Despite the fact Igbos are not in power in Nigeria to they are still blame us for Nigeria issue

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Guyman01: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Say that to the 1 million dead Iraqis she signed the invasion of their country as Head of State of Britain
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Grandmeister(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

It came from which Germany? undecided
English, Germany, Dutch are called the Germanic languages.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by blueAgent(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
JooEeL:
Stockholm syndrome still affecting black idiots.

This woman and her lineage why millions of our ancestors were killed, thrown aboard into the sea and disconnected from us into the americas and europes as pure slaves.

This old fool stole a lot of gold in India, still kept wearing Indian gold necklace till her dying age... Her lineage, responsible for the death and penury of millions of Indians.

Fool's responsible for the death of over 3 million easterners and the current plundering of resources in the zoo called niggger-area.

They burnt our shrines in Yoruba land, stole our artefacts and publicly display them in their museum till this day, generating money.

But expect black fools that have no recourse to history. No wonder they believe Jesus, their savior, is white. Awon werey. cool

There is no bigger fool than u.

Am doing my Daddy's burial now in the village, which involves several useless and stupid customs that costs hundreds of thousands.

I guess I should blame the Queen and Europeans for that?

Hundreds of Africans are sacrificed each day to African dieties , I have never seen clowns like u speak against that.

Money that can be spent taking care of the deceased young children is used on useless customs that adds no value to the children of the deceased.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On Newly-built Bridge / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.