Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned (58256 Views)

Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death / 500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / Twitter Bans Igbo Uju Anya For Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by justuschi50: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
iezeiyida:
I don't anything wrong with Uju Anya's comment. Truth is Alomobitters cool
I swear, very bitter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Aidejay(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Can't Wait For Year 3022, 100 Years From Now When Nigerians Will Still Be Blaming The Brits For All Their Problems.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Zionmdde: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
BATified2023:
cynthialove aka cynthiakiss so u are now Yoruba

U igbos are too mischievous no wonder u are always avoided like plague
Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

That creature is just impossible bleating like a stubborn hegoat.

If one listen carefully to the German language being spoken, one will notice some resemblance with English language
And if one useless fool born of a LovePeddler could do his research, he'd find out that Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, and Swedish all sound like Deutsch because they are Germanic languages. You for quote me direct now, useless spineless rat.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Zionmdde: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
NorthSerious:
The igbos are cursed . They say utterly dumb shiit at inappropriate times and believe themselves to be speakers of the truth. Sadly, this dumb biitch Uju is seen as Nigerian so every Nigerian will bear the brunt.

Igbos have soiled the Nigerian passport and name far more than any tribe. What a curse to share a nation with these socially backward idiots. So much for being the most educated tribe yet with the least common sense.

*Spit at those flat heads.

Mynd44 rule 2

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Aidejay:
Can't Wait For Year 3022, 100 Years From Now When Nigerians Will Still Be Blaming The Brits For All Their Problems.
grin little wonder this is the most backward continent on earth. Tufia set of disgusting backward fools.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
blueAgent:
I assume you are a kid, you sound like one.
Hobbiton:
what have your governors from the east don for you people with all the lot they get? Ghe the fucl

it was a very simple queston... why dont you people focus on that?!
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
justuschi50:
did you know the queen has the power to dissolve parliament in Britain. You don't know that. Some with that kind of power in a country is what

Keep fooling yourself. The Queen is still ascribed powers traditionally held by a supreme monarch of Britain that would be near impossible for her or her successor, her Son, to enforce today.

The reality is the the role of the Queen has been ceremonial for a long time now. Forget the myth many keep alive to attach power and mysticism to the monarchy.

A lot of Brits would vote to do away with the monarchy but the reality is that most Britons like and respect the Queen for been a kind soul who tried to be a force for good.

Those are only excerpts below. Read the article to get a crash course education of the power of the monarchy in relation to that of Parliament and stop peddling ignorant and redundant information that are only retained respectfully and not authoritatively.

https://www.history.com/news/what-is-the-queens-role-in-british-government

Queen Elizabeth II was one of the most famous and admired people on Earth. As nominal leader of the United Kingdom from 1952 to 2022—the country's longest-serving monarch—she exerted influence felt the world over. But despite such enormous impact, the Queen held no real power in British government. Instead, as the monarchy evolved over hundreds of years, the ruler's role has become largely symbolic.

The monarch retains the right to “invite” whomever he or she pleases to form a government, but this is a holdover from the time when “Prime Minister” was an informal way of referring to the Member of Parliament selected by the king or queen to lead proceedings. For well over a century, the crown has always extended this “invitation” to the leader of the party that controls of Parliament—the last time a British monarch tried to impose his preferred Prime Minister on Parliament was in 1834, and it didn’t work.

Likewise, the representative government is said to govern “in her name,” and her formal assent is still required for many of the functions of state, but for the monarch to criticize, impede, or fail to assent to the will of Parliament would be a violation of over a century of tradition.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by justuschi50: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
MansoryMX:

The British wants the world to believe they practice a democratic government because a lot of nations are looking up to them whereas they still practice Monarch system secretly. The coming days will be interesting! The heir to that throne is late Princess Diana who was assassinated by her own family for getting pregnant with a female child for an Arab prince.
we know they still practice a monarchy. In a democracy face.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by blessedbanky: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
At least be kind to the dead.

Meanwhile, contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes at 5 Maxwell Avenue, NTA Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We also organise online classes for persons who live outside Port Harcourt.
Call:08160074676
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by jaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Dont mind them...

They always sound woke until you near them...

She dey even dey use ENGLISH dey yan...She no get shame

Language wey her slave mistress give am!

Yeye

I know she's wrong bt I also know ure being tribalistic.

Those are personal views abd she has her reasons bt I think they are misplaced.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Keep fooling yourself. The Queen is still ascribed powers traditionally held by a supreme monarch of Britain that would be near impossible for her or her successor, her Son, to enforce today.

The reality is the the role of the Queen has been ceremonial for a long time now. Forget the myth many keep alive to attach power and mysticism to the monarchy.

A lot of Brits would vote to do a way with the monarchy but the reality is that most Britons like and respect the Queen for been a kind soul who tried to be a force for good.

That is only an excerpt below. Read the article to get a crash course education of the power of the monarchy in relation to that of Parliament and stop peddling ignorant and redundant information that are only retained respectfully and not authoritatively.

Don't waste your time on stupid people. Though I don't like your comment about Igbo people, it's enough. These fools deserve proper tongue lashing.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by JooEeL(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
blueAgent:

There is no bigger fool than u.

Am doing my Daddy's burial now in the village, which involves several useless and stupid customs that costs hundreds of thousands.

I guess I should blame the Queen and Europeans for that?

Hundreds of Africans are sacrificed each day to African dieties , I have never seen clowns like u speak against that.

Money that can be spent taking care of the deceased young children is used on useless customs that adds no value to the children of the deceased.

O o ni ku nibi ti aso e wa.

So because some africans do human sacrifices, I should okay the killings of millions of africans by europeans...

Ori eni to bi e o pe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by engrchykae(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

English is not from German simple. Maybe it's your father that doesn't know anything. What is it with people self? Always driving one into misanthropy.
you see how funny you are?
You ran to Google to find answers.
I read harver junior world encyclopedia when I was I primary 3
About England.
Anglo Saxons invaded England and called it the land of Angles,Saxons came from the saex(short sword which they use in fighting)
Then later,they changed to angleland.
Today England.
Eric the red influenced the English culture even in literature and wrote the Beowulf.
That is the reason Hitler wasn't hard on England because he saw the English as same Aryan race.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
MansoryMX:

The British wants the world to believe they practice a democratic government because a lot of nations are looking up to them whereas they still practice Monarch system secretly. The coming days will be interesting! The heir to that throne is late Princess Diana who was assassinated by her own family for getting pregnant with a female child for an Arab prince.
Prove it. Prove that the monarchy is powerful with real documented evidence. And don't try to shift the burden of proof to me. Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat. If you don't know what that means, go to bed
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by justuschi50: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:

A lot of Brits would vote to do a way with the monarchy but the reality is that most Britons like and respect the Queen for been a kind soul who tried to be a force for good.

That is only an excerpt below. Read the article to get a crash course education of the power of the monarchy in relation to that of Parliament and stop peddling ignorant and redundant information that are only retained respectfully and not authoritatively.

guy u know nothing about politics. Go read that she has the power to close the British parliament. Y is it that th Scottish are asking for independence, is because the British crown is more powerful and rule over them. Scotland has their own culture and tradition. Her position is not ceremony. Just like Buhari is not fully in charge of Nigeria, the cabal are another evidence is Jonathan when he was president there are things that he can't implement like opening of Onitsha seaport y because the cabal won't allow it.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:
Igbos always so hateful and ungracious. There is nothing or no one they do not hate. Not a fan of the Monarchy per se but the queen was a nice, gracious, fair and selfless monarch.

Very convenient for this hateful Uju woman, typical of the average Igbo, to try and taint the queen's passing by making her the arrowhead of British imperialism.

trash
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
JooEeL:

O o ni ku nibi ti aso e wa.

So because some africans do human sacrifices, I should okay the killings of millions of africans by europeans...

Ori eni to bi e o pe.

Show a correlation establishing that this deceased Queen of England abetted the killings of millions of Africans or shut up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
engrchykae:
you see how funny you are?
You ran to Google to find answers.
I read harver junior world encyclopedia when I was I primary 3
About England.
Anglo Saxons invaded England and called it the land of Angles,Saxons came from the saex(short sword which they use in fighting)
Then later,they changed to angleland.
Today England.
Eric the red influenced the English culture even in literature and wrote the Beowulf.
That is the reason Hitler wasn't hard on England because he saw the English as same Aryan race.
Ran to which Google to find which answers? Are you so brain dead to not know the difference between the words Germanic and German? Are you so brain dead to not know that Germanic means a whole tribe of different people who have their origins from Scandinavia? Are you so brain dead to not know that the Gothic tribe too who brought down the Roman empire were Germanic?

If you don't know the difference between Germanic and Germany (which is really called Deutschland) then you're worse than a stupid inbred.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
JooEeL:
Stockholm syndrome still affecting black idiots.

This woman and her lineage why millions of our ancestors were killed, thrown aboard into the sea and disconnected from us into the americas and europes as pure slaves.

This old fool stole a lot of gold in India, still kept wearing Indian gold necklace till her dying age... Her lineage, responsible for the death and penury of millions of Indians.

Fool's responsible for the death of over 3 million easterners and the current plundering of resources in the zoo called niggger-area.

They burnt our shrines in Yoruba land, stole our artefacts and publicly display them in their museum till this day, generating money.

But expect black fools that have no recourse to history. No wonder they believe Jesus, their savior, is white. Awon werey. cool
Wow I like people who read history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by engrchykae(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Neddstark:
Igbos and Hate. Who haven't they hated yet?
We hate all the subhumans who elected buhari twice.
Hausas are illiterates while yorubas are cheap

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Johnn44: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
smile11s:
I like the analysis of this tweet on this link.

https://gist.am/question/jeff-bezos-slams-professor-uju-anya-for-wishing-queen-elizabeth-an-excruciating

Wawu !just rushed thru the comments. Nice share!. The link is on fire! Lemme quickly rush to register lemme add more petrol to the fire. I came for the vawulence grin

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
shantti:

Uncle, English language is an offshoot of German language, specifically north Germany. The language had gone through centuries of modifications that it doesn't seem Germanic any longer.
Germany gave rise to Frisian, Frisian gave rise to old English, old English gaveve rise to early modern English (Shakespeare's English), early modern English gave rise to the modern English youre currently speaking
Wow
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by membranus: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
cococandy:

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/kenya-tribes-suing-uk-for-200-billion-over-colonial-era-torture-3286411/amp/1

Kenyan tribes are suing the Brits for $200 billion dollars for damages they caused them from the late 1800s to 1963. Is anyone asking them move on or that they are blaming everyone else for their problems?

But in Nigeria, it’s better we all die because we hate a certain tribe than come together against a common oppressor. Y’all are shameless. It’s disgusting.
One wonders how they were successful in colonizing Africa and I can see it now. It’s because of people like you guys. You’d rather dance for your masters than stand with your brethren. If I was a taker too and saw that fundamental weakness amongst you all, I’d take advantage too. I mean I know that instead of coming together to stop me, you’d turn on each other.

Embarrazzzzing

With your generically ingrained regressive mindset, what inventiveness, whether intellectual or machineries do Africans possess to turn against a technologically more advanced invaders, back then or now?

It is dog eats dog out there. British occupation of the Niger area lands was less than 100 years, and they brought civilisation to us. Before and after their occupation, what stops the black inhabitants of the lands from being progressive through scientific and technological innovations? Nothing, but our ingrained laziness and avarice are our problems.

Japan and China were equally occupied by foreign nations, but they recovered and build vibrant economies. But Nigerians, more than 60 years after independence we are still blaming the British for our misfortune, despite many aids they are giving us. Let us wake up, our destiny is in our hands to make or to Mar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by stanluiz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
What Uju said is the pure truth. Is very bad that some people don't know their history. That's why you see them supporting their imperialist oppressors!!

Some useless Nigerians and Africans with Stoke hole syndrome can continue to celebrate the imperialist British queen that has mortgage the destiny of their children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by amila20042001: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Your comment only shows you know nothing about history.
Which 300years ago
candidtalk:

What truth? The problem with Igbos is that you do not know how to be reasonable and moderate.

While the British Monarchy may not have always covered itself in glory, you must see the Queen on her own merit, if a reasonable person, for what she has done as a monarch rather than blame her for what her forefathers did 300 years before she was born.

You people are insufferable and irredeemable haters incapable of ever hosting reasonable and moderate opinions.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by asanausana91: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igbos are born to hate.
This is the same hatred that Peter obi is carrying, anybody that vote for Peter obi doesn't like the unity of this country.
This should be an eye opener to people that are not igbos and still want to vote for Peter obi.
The hatred Peter obi have for this country is unimaginable.
A vote for Peter obi is a vote for ipob.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by JooEeL(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Show a correlation establishing that this deceased Queen of England abetted the killings of millions of Africans or shut up.

See black slave who never reads or research, waiting for everything to be handed to him on a plate... as if it would change anything.

Keep waiting... I dey come.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Helpout12345: 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
This woman has said nothing but the truth.

We Black people need to read history of this world to understand what she said.

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
In as much as she's supposed to respect the dead queen,

British committed lots of .....

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by komols856: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
candidtalk:
Igbos always so hateful and ungracious. There is nothing or no one they do not hate. Not a fan of the Monarchy per se but the queen was a nice, gracious, fair and selfless monarch.

Very convenient for this hateful Uju woman, typical of the average Igbo, to try and taint the queen's passing by making her the arrowhead of British imperialism.

Once you see any name that is not Yoruba or Hausa you will labelled it Igbo. You are the one that so much hate Igbo. It is evidence from your write up. Repent please . That person is from Delta state and you people said Delta is not Igbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / William Amos Caught Naked On Zoom / Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.