Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (57951 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by faste: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
She has finished her life in the West for no reason.

Make she just come UNN come lecture.

Lost a salary of $120k - 150k for no reason.
Na you wan sack am or na papa employ am?Face your terrorist infested shit hole!

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 2ndBase: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

In 1963, Nigeria conducted a referendum to determine if the Queen of England should remain our Sovereign Head of State to which we voted a resounding no and from there transitioned to a full Republic with Azikiwe having to function as President from his erstwhile position of Governor-General.

How is the British regent in anyway responsible for our descent to anarchy after you igbos murdered peace of the land and set us on a path to irreversible war all due to your unbridled greed?

As at Jan 15, 1966 the Quern had no more sovereign rights over Nigeria so why do you expect her to intervene ?

You idiots will blame the European Christian colonial powers that put to an end the 400yr long Jewish slavery trade of your ancestors same European missionaries not only civilised your heathen self consuming tribesmen but slowly so to your rehabilitation into civil existence.

Rather than see the hand of the Jew that benefited not only from your enslavement but also from the civil war , you idiots owing to your blind Zionism will leave the Jew and be attacking the European colonialists.

I have said it here severally that you igbos are ingrates who ought to have a shrine to Lord Lugard, the British colonial expedition and Gowon in each of your households.

The British colonialists ended the barbaric slave trade dominated by your Jewish masters who traded exclusively on your ancestors. Without this intervention by the Christian colonialists, you Igbos would have since been harvested to extinction out of present day Nigeria.

As for Lugard, he rehabilitated your fathers from savages to his personal houseboys and by holding his hand led you out from your bush enclave to see the world beyond your cannibalistic realm. Your forefathers apprenticised directly under Lugard and his British expeditionist force.

For Gowon , you need to set a day of the week in reverence to him on insisting on not bowing to the Jihadist elements in his war cabinet who wanted an end to the war after the liberation of the annexed Niger Delta regions. Gowon's reasons where both from his own personal tribal fears of being dominated by the Jihadist north and a nerd to have a bigger Nigeria to check the excesses of the Sokoto caliohate that had vowed to restart their jihad where they stopped after British colonization. Gowon was also pressured by many an Igbo intelligentsia who had become wary of Ojukwu's tyranny and had become demotivated about Biafra after the loss of their most coveted lands in the lower Niger region.

Yes, you Igbo's sabotaged your own war effort so as to prevent an independent Biafran ethno state which was not only the poorest region in Nigeria on Tue heels of a prospective carving out of the COR region (which your Zik warned against stating that "the eastern region will become the poorest if the Niger Delta minorities are allowed to leave the eastern region ).

An independent Igbo nation was thus of the table after the lower Niger was liberated.

You only sound demented, rabid and uncouth in trying to justify your hatred for the Igbo nation.

Sorry we are not of the same line with your false partial-fullfilment of history of which you are neither the actor nor the reporter.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by TheFacelessMan: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2022
faste:

Faste to his useless homosexual father
Na you wan sack am or na papa employ am?Face your terrorist infested shit hole!
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by VirileNelly2420: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2022
I can say Tinubu has ruled over Igbos, cos they are among if not the major stake holders in Lagos. Don't u think so?

Atleast, a large chunk of their resources were majorly used to fund diz so-called achievements through taxation and other fiscal policies
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Parachoko:
What history? Adaka Boro wanted to leave Nigeria with just Ijaw lands, why did Ironsi and Ojukwu went to war because Adaka Boro left with Ijaw lands?

But this same Ojukwu com pack Niger Delta land inside his Biafra Lol

I tell you again , go and read your history, here Na public no dey shame yourself.

Ojukwu also pack Akwa ibom and Calabar because Effiong was a leader abi you dey forget ?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Altruisticboy: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Lol

3 million niglets perished so Baron Victor Rothschild could own Nigeria's oil through his Shell BP.

You have always been the preferred Jewish commodity.

Eternal slaves of Judas.

Remember Jews are the WORST enemy of Jesus and his mother

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Guyman01: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

she definitely will lose her job and she will be canceled forever

You can't cancel a Professor, she will keep writing and post it in other media that is not controlled by the West..

Do you know that RT Russia Today has more viewership in Europe than CNN and they have to ban RT while preaching free speech cheesy
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2022
broadman20:

Did I hear you say embarrassing you abroad?

You see why your brothers in Benin Republic use to call you people in Nigeria fools?

You hate the Igbos and they hate you back. They want a country of their own where they will visit and live in your country if they like as foreigners with a visa but you don't like it.

You call them terrorist and sort of names still you are always afraid anytime they said they are leaving Nigeria.

You prefer the Fulani people who has set your farms on fire, killed and kidnapped your people even your prominent leaders.

You always pick up a fight with the people who has never fought you before

Are you not a FOOL?

Please you people should kindly visit Mountain of fire and miracle deliverance church for a serious deliverance session.

Fck you and the Fulanis. Stupid hypocrites. Why go to the UK and Europe, if you hate them for siding with their ally during the biafra war, some foreign allies assisted Ojukwu too. Stupid Ipobian.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Doesn't negate who you're when you have problem with the truth while blaming others for your own fault

Everybody has a fault and if we should go into details of what she was talking about her points might be valid. America Germany have fought wars and turned around to apologise for how they fought or won it.

They don't go around saying its ur fault bt take responsibility where necessary.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Altruisticboy: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

So, your word only applied to the evil Whites?
Why dont u defend the seat of power here in Nigeria? Is it because of ethno-religious bigotry?
Queen is evil and she supervised ine of the greatest cruelty on earth.
If somebody can have the gut of mental inferiority to attack Buhari, OBJ, Abacha and other Nigerian leaders then why stopping others from exercising their right to abusing the most evil people on earth like Elizabeth?
I respect Hitler more than the dead evil Queen

If only you know they are following her dictates

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Druss(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

The truth is bitter. As if I don't know you people's minds. You blame Awolowo too, who did nothing to y'all whereas it was greedy Ojukwu who wanted to colonise the country.

See this clown. You presume I am Igbo because I corrected you. You, your posts, and way of thinking are a disgrace to our ethnic culture. Better go upgrade your thinking and reasoning.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2022
Parachoko:
What history? Adaka Boro wanted to leave Nigeria with just Ijaw lands, why did Ironsi and Ojukwu went to war because Adaka Boro left with Ijaw lands?

But this same Ojukwu com pack Niger Delta land inside his Biafra Lol

I hope u know by now I'm not Igbo ?

I am from that same south u are claiming, from south south as your one Nigeria government says.

Go and read your history, if boro was here today e go slap u for allowing u being confused by asari
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by marvinsync(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:

Igbos insults everything & everyone. Visit this thread below. Igbos started this tribal thing on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

You people haven’t seen anything yet. Even me, I’ve gathered several things ontop Igbo matter. When it’s time to unleash, I’ll start to unleash..

oga nobody started anything
tribalism have been going on long b4 that, I'm looking for how to end it
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 36STATES: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2022
ekerintee:
She is entitled to her view but I think she ought to respect the office of the queen.even thou the queen may have made wrong decisions,her office deserves high respect.her statement make her a target to white extremist,U cant insult an Emirate crown and go Scot free but we shud take freedom of speech for granted ,we need apply wisdom.There are people who have done worst things than the queen.we need to focus on the good things she did in her life time and live the other for God to decide .the dead deserve some respect ,even the prof might have done some things people don't like ,does not mean she is a bad person.Her statement protrays a negative image on Nigeria and tribe ,pple are now saying this is typical of ibos ,which may not be totally true ,foreigners will say it's typical of Nigerians to act that way.funiest things is she tweeted in English ,the queen's language and she probably lives in a British colony.

You sound so stupid. Respect office of the queen above the death of your people??

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by VirileNelly2420: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You mean the Biafra nigeria war?
Certainly yes...

She spoke out of emotions.

Well, we'all do have time our emotions get better of us.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by amaridigital(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
A lack of heritage and culture on full display.

The OSU of a Prof is probably bitter over the British govt role in seeing to the defeat of their useless Biafra not knowing that the United Kingdom has been an exclusive colony of Jewish Banksters and merchants since the Oliver Cromwell seditious and treasonous uprising that saw to the regicide of a British monarch followed by the lifting of the over 3 centuries ban on Jews setting foot on the British isles. Since those inglorious years, the British isles has been taken over by Jews to the point that the nobility and aristocratic class have all been jewified through marriages of convenience to offset debts incurred to Jewish bankers.

Bezzos is Jewish and he knows that Elizabeth and the House of Windsor is Jewish .

This linear thinking OSU of a prof does not know the role Jews played in orchestrating their massacre in both the British govt and Jewish infested Soviet union that supported the Nigerian side.

OSU thought her woke credentials allows her to openly insult the late Queen not knowing that civility and general human decency does not allow for such ill talk towards the dead.

But being she is an OSU with zero Home training or a culture or heritage worthy to speak of, these Philistine always expose their inferiority complex by insulting their betters

Osus are beyond redemption

Now imagine how brutal these people will be if elected to the presidency in the name of revenge.
I pity some unreasonable Yoruba people supporting an Nyamiri man to become president to rule Nigeria. They will regret that decision up to their seventh generation.

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by NoobSaibot2082: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

This comment is so ignorant, you're no better than the person you condemn.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Psoul(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2022
Joshua999:
What is this one saying na wa ooo tribalism

My comment was not meant for your type to understand.
It is beyond your comprehension as your brain has bn washed out.
So, back off.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2022
I agree with Ujunwa 100000% i hope the evil queen dies a horrible death, oh! Shit! Ding dong! The witch is dead finally. grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Conrod: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Obojuju:
I guess it was the Queen Elizabeth that stopped Uju from getting married to Prince Charles that year....I just remembered now
You forgot to add ...prof uju, meanwhile,she spoke the mind of millions of people around the world including me.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by GeneralPula: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2022
1metre:
Slamming her for what, the world dont want truth, that is the greatest problem we have today, Uju Anya is right in all ramification. can some one answer me this question, why is that every election time, politicians from Nigerian start trooping to UK. what is happening there?

Ask Ikpeazu..
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by juman(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Give her a slack.
She expressed her truth according to her own understanding.

Many people in third world country don't care about the news.
Many have similar views as the woman on the news.

United States and UK are seen as terrorists countries that supporting bad leaders destroying less developed countries.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by iHateFraudsters: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Where was she slammed??
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by lanocfoods: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Obojuju:
I guess it was the Queen Elizabeth that stopped Uju from getting married to Prince Charles that year....I just remembered now
She is gay
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by afrika(f): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

Shhhhhhhh!!
Stop responding so quick
Whatever it is, Congo is still killing millions in a day.

Nigeria condition today is Britain.
The power tussle etc.
And all other African countries with quality mineral resources being in an unrest condition too.

The children that have died due to war; sometime in April, the movie of the genocide in Burundi/Rwanda etc.

I do not wish the dead evil but sometimes u don't know what lead her to the country she is presently in? Do u know if she had lost all members of her family to crisis and later understood while being abroad, that the Europeans are the cause of the unrest in Africa?

Please hold it small and allow things pass.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Doesn't negate who you're when you have problem with the truth while blaming others for your own fault

Read your history to know the cause of Biafra.

If u need a PDF I can convert it to voice and send you if reading dey hard u.

Not only igbos started Biafra.

Infact the SW man who you all claimed was killed by Igbo was actually killed by a Nigerian Fulani soldier, he was killed but they allowed Alexander go because of a bet .

Gon and read

History was taken out of schools , do you think it was a mistake?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Parachoko: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

I hope u know by now I'm not Igbo ?

I am from that same south u are claiming, from south south as your one Nigeria government says.

Go and read your history, if boro was here today e go slap u for allowing u being confused by asari
You're an Igbo man.

A man from the South South can't become a nuisance online like you do.

A Pig will always behave like a Pig.

A Pig can't behave like a lion or dog

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by BRATISLAVA: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2022
hush15:

While her comments maybe inappropriate for the monarch, we can't rule out her personal experience that lead to her conviction. It's not news that the royal family invades so many countries in their exploration days and this has altered the course of so many nations and lives were lost. Many have tried to recover from it and they are now better off for it while some are still struggling. Nigeria falls in the latter and we still feeling the impact till today.

This is too emotional for something as big as wars. You want to say her clan never hurt or killed anyone else in their history of existence? What if embittered descendants of those people come out to make claims just like hers? Wouldn't the world be full of foolish people if everyone is to dip into their pasts to lay blame and stoke hate to feel accomplished? Is hers the only place in the world to face war and death? All this black rememberance is getting old and pointless. The people dead and responsible are gone, is the way to build the world constant crying about decades old wars from the comfort of American professorial seats?

Black racism is the worst form of entitlement. The world was built on wars and crimes. In future the same will be said of her and her generation. Who will compensate the victims of the crusades? The victims of entry into the new continents since the dark ages?

If not for those invasions, she would be a 3rd wife in Okonkwo's hut cutting up the faces of obanje children and running naked without an internet to act woke on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Broveens42(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Fck you and the Fulanis. Stupid hypocrites. Why go to the UK and Europe, if you hate them for siding with their ally during the biafra war, some foreign allies assisted Ojukwu too. Stupid Ipobian.

Why shouldn't someone go to the UK to grab whatever is left or stolen from them? grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by GeneralPula: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Altruisticboy:

Am so happy that many people worldwide are at aware of how DEVILISH that woman has been.
It should be interesting to know that Queen Elizabeth owns the whole of Nigeria. It's her property. She deviously deceived some kings to sign deceptive documents which made her own the whole of Nigeria. Every citizen of Nigeria is a tenant and Nigeria pays billions of pound sterlings to her family yearly. No matter how many Nigeriana dies of poverty or hunger. People are eating grasses in Syria, Yemen and many other countries worldwide just because of this womans evil mind

No one cares about her statement. Mocking the dead isn’t right and that’s the ishhh

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by njimezz(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2022
At first I thought nairaland is a platform were respect ppl gather but wit time I noticed many here are confused, stupid, tribalistic, religious bias who don't think b4 dey speak. The same confused bigotry celebrate dia slave masters than dia fellow ppl. D lady spoke d truth which hard to africa �. No tribe can have a referendum due to marginalization without ������� approving it. My question is, what has late Queen � done for Africans especially who has been slaves for centuries and still slave till today. Educated morons every where u go. �� Don't have a system no education, health, road, infrastructure, no economy, nothing and u see who is far better than u join ur generations, spoke ha mind and u think she is happy d way u stupid confused morons are suffering in ur own country. Poverty of d mind is d worst coz many lazy youths ain't suffering from poverty of d pocket but that of d mind which is a curse. I went through d comments den I know many need help some took it far to tribal war, calling some tribe names while those fools forget that we all are addressed as ��. Is a pity nairaland have accepted many confused beings who don't even know why dey are here in d first place, coz all dey know is dey have data so dey can come here to disgrace dia generations plus dem selves join.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by juman(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2022
On biafra, the Igbos cannot put the blame solely on we the Nigerian side.

Ojukwu refused help from red Cross to get food aid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns / Adama Barrow Removes "Islamic" From Gambia's Official Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.