Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray (909 Views)

Let's Pray For U / Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2022
I am a born again Christian. Baptised in the Holy ghost. I have a burden to pray for people. The spirit of intercession is upon me.
So many things go wrong because there are no people standing in gap.

Some people are doubting if God answers prayers. I tell you the truth, prayer still works and God is still on the throne no matter the circumstances. There is nothing to difficult for God to do.

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. Ezekiel 22:30

I have been praying for people and God has been faithful in answering these prayers. Some are immediate; some will take some time, while some people will be given some instructions on what to do.

I will be praying most times between the hours of 1am-3am everyday for enough time. I will be fasting in some cases.
I might also be praying along with other people on your behalf. I will also imploy you to pray along.

I love people. I hate what the devil does to people. I love testimonies. I love to see the barren concieve; the blind see; those who could not feed now feeding others. I know when these things happen, the name of the Lord is praised.

By the grace of God I will be committed to the cause. I also will ask that you pray for me too.

What is required of you?
1. Clean hands and a pure heart
2. Your faith

Send your prayer points. I might be needing your names. First or last name will do and state your prayer point. One prayer request at a time.

God bless you. You shall testify to the glory of God.

1 Share

Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Isaiah 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Isaiah 62:6-7
On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have appointed watchmen;
All day and all night they will never keep silent.
You who remind the Lord, take no rest for yourselves;
And give Him no rest until He establishes
And makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2022
1 Kings 18:24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Thank God for a new day. I am still praying for people.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Isaiah 59:1-3 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Psalm 65:2
O You who hear prayer, To You all flesh will come.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2022
John 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by Aladdin1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Aladdin1:
God bless you.i need Gods help to put an end to my troubles & troublers.am out of job and i need a good job or money 2 start a business
Send me a pm. I need your name. I will send you the prayer points we will need to agree together. I should have free time tonight. If I get your response on time, I will pray for you this mid night by God's grace.
Make sure your salvation is sure and have total trust in God to give you a breakthrough.
I am certain that you will testify to the glory of God.
God bless you.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Psalms 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Luke 18:1-8 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

If you read the Bible passage above, you will see that God is looking for people of faith. Those that will trust Him no matter what. So I advise that we should never give up. Continue praying until your joy is full. I haven't stopped praying for you, so please don't stop praying for yourself.

I know some people have testimonies already. Please share to glorify God and doors will be opened for more testimonies.
God bless you
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Around the year 2020, the Lord promised me that if I remain holy that my words will do signs and wonders just like Jesus Christ did in Matthew 8:16

All I can say is that God is faithful to His Words. People are having testimonies and I am indeed grateful to God and I will never share His glory.
To Him be all Thanks, worship and Praise.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2022
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
Aladdin1:
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
Why are you laughing?
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Revisit his comment and read your topic.
terrezo2002:

Why are you laughing?
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Revisit his comment and read your topic.
Maybe he doesn't want to make his request public
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
why would you want him to do that , though?
terrezo2002:

Maybe he doesn't want to make his request public
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
why would you want him to do that , though?
I didn't insist people should do that. A lot of people send me PM or chat me up on WhatsApp.
I am not even interested in anything other than God should answer the prayers of those I am praying for.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
terrezo2002:

I didn't insist people should do that. A lot of people send me PM and chat me up on WhatsApp.
I am not even interested in anything other than God should answer the prayers of those I am praying for.
Yeah, I understood that.
Nevertheless, why would anyone consult you for prayers? Who asked you to do this job? And, who are you following by doing this?
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Yeah, I understood that.
Nevertheless, why would anyone consult you for prayers? Who asked you to do this job? And, who are you following by doing this?
I don't think I owe you an answer. It is nice chatting with you.
Peace
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
terrezo2002:

I don't think I owe you an answer. It is nice chatting with you.
Peace
You do, Sir.
You engaged me. What you are doing is not Christianity. You are one of those destroying lives. No where were you asked in the Bible to go about collecting prayers for God.

Even Jesus didn't do that. He advised us to pray to God ourselves and taught us how to pray twice. In addition, he showed us through his life how to pray so many times.

Why would you be collecting prayer points from people? Teach them how to pray for themselves. This is wrong. It is not found in the Bible so the God of the Bible can never listen to such prayers.

Be like christ. Teach others to pray for themselves
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You do, Sir.
You engaged me. What you are doing is not Christianity. You are one of those destroying lives. No where were you asked in the Bible to go about collecting prayers for God.

Even Jesus didn't do that. He advised us to pray to God ourselves and taught us how to pray twice. In addition, he showed us through his life how to pray so many times.

Why would you be collecting prayer points from people? Teach them how to pray for themselves. This is wrong. It is not found in the Bible so the God of the Bible can never listen to such prayers.

Be like christ. Teach others to pray for themselves
Always looking for an opportunity to tear down and castigate fellow Christians. I leave you to God.
I won't stop praying because you are not the one who called me into this assignment. If it still pleases God to answer my prayers for people, who then are you to condemn what I do.
How will a kingdom stand when the members fight against each other? I pray from the depth of my heart that God will have mercy on you.
Anyways, thanks all the same.
Let God be my Judge.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is not an assignment from God. If you are doing a business, proclaim it as your business. Do not drag God into it because God gaveus the Bible as his word and from the Bible, you cannot prove who gave you this assignment.

I am not fighting against you. I was only trying to alert you that this is a detracted spiritual effort. If you can only align your effort with the scriptures, you can benefit fully from your effort.

I am simply asking you to check if your assignment is scriptures-back. Christianity means FOLLOWING THE STEPS OF CHRIST. So, ensure that your steps are congruous with the Bible. I am not judging, just giving you a head up to check what you are doing.

Christ asked us to pray DIRECTLY to God. No man should collect prayer points from anyone. You can decide to pray for someone by your own volition and unbeknownst to them if you know that your intentions are pure.
terrezo2002:

Always looking for an opportunity to tear down and castigate fellow Christians. I leave you to God.
I won't stop praying because you are not the one who called me into this assignment. If it still pleases God to answer my prayers for people, who then are you to condemn what I do.
How will a kingdom stand when the members fight against each other? I pray from the depth of my heart that God will forgive you.
Anyways, thanks all the same.
Let God be my Judge.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
This is not an assignment from God. If you are doing a business, proclaim it as your business. Do not drag God into it because God gaveus the Bible as his word and from the Bible, you cannot prove who gave you this assignment.

I am not fighting against you. I was only trying to alert you that this is a detracted spiritual effort. If you can only align your effort with the scriptures, you can benefit fully from your effort.

I am simply asking you to check if your assignment is scriptures-back. Christianity means FOLLOWING THE STEPS OF CHRIST. So, ensure that your steps are congruous with the Bible. I am not judging, just giving you a head up to check what you are doing.

Christ asked us to pray DIRECTLY to God. No man should collect prayer points from anyone. You can decide to pray for someone by your own volition and unbeknownst to them if you know that your intentions are pure.
Your comments won't stop me from praying for people.
Just hold your peace and let God be my judge.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
I iterate that I am not judging you but telling you from a scriptural ground that your work aligns with the antichrist.
terrezo2002:

Your comments won't stop me from praying for people.
Just hold your peace and let God be my judge.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I iterate that I am not judging you but telling you from a scriptural ground that your work aligns with the antichrist.
Antichrist!!! Interesting. Ontop prayers
Let me let you know what God has done in the past few days through interceding for people.
1. Instant healing from paralysis
2. Kidney diseases healed
3. Gambling addicts getting freedom
4. Peace of mind
5. Salavtion of souls.
6. Revived spiritual and prayer lives
And many more.
Don't be overzealous otherwise you utter many words that will be used against you on judgement day. It is better at this point to hold your peace because you were not there when God spoke to me about this assignment.
You can go and be abusing the Muslims since that's what you know how to do. By the way, did God ask you to be abusing them? Or is it written in the Bible that you should do it?
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yes, antichrist.

You could be better if you change your ways. No one should or has the right to collect prayer points for anyone.
Matthew 6:9
New International Version
“This, then, is how you should pray: “’Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,

Jesus is teaching you how to pray but you are the one usurping that authority that Jesus has bestowed on others. Prayer is a gift. Let everyone have that power to connect to his God.

Never come in the way of a man and his prayer. Even in private, who can explain his problem to God better than the man who has it?

How much do you know of a person that you want to pray for him? Be careful, bro.

Prayer is a sacred thing to God. Hannah prayed fervently to her God and sent her pains to him. Daniel prayed directly to God in his tribulations. Jonah did. Moses did. Isaac did and even Jesus did.

You better take yourself off the way of the prayers of a man and let him connect with his creator. There is no Bible verse that asked you to collect prayer points. So, if what you are doing is off the Bible, it is not godly.
terrezo2002:

Antichrist!!! Interesting. Ontop prayers
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Yes, antichrist.

You could be better if you change your ways. No one should or has the right to collect prayer points for anyone.
Matthew 6:9
New International Version
“This, then, is how you should pray: “’Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,

Jesus is teaching you how to pray but you are the one usurping that authority that Jesus has bestowed on others. Prayer is a gift. Let everyone have that power to connect to his God.

Never come in the way of a man and his prayer. Even in private, who can explain his problem to God better than the man who has it?

How much do you know of a person that you want to pray for him? Be careful, bro.

Prayer is a sacred thing to God. Hannah prayed fervently to her God and sent her pains to him. Daniel prayed directly to God in his tribulations. Jonah did. Moses did. Isaac did and even Jesus did.

You better take yourself off the way of the prayers of a man and let him connect with his creator. There is no Bible verse that asked you to collect prayer points. So, if what you are doing is off the Bible, it is not godly.
Okay you win
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
I am not here to win
God should win. I am neither a star or a competitor.

Just letting you know that others might be misguided by your acts.

Teach the word of God and expose the darkness so that the light can shine through. You can have a better calling.
terrezo2002:

Okay you win
Re: Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray by terrezo2002(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I am not here to win
God should win. I am neither a star or a competitor.

Just letting you know that others might be misguided by your acts.

Teach the word of God and expose the darkness so that the light can shine through. You can have a better calling.
Okay. You win again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talk To A Prophet. What Do You Wish Spiritual Guidance On? / Does Truth Exist? / When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.