Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Her Majesty The Queen Overtook Queen Victoria And Became The Longest Reigning Mo - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Her Majesty The Queen Overtook Queen Victoria And Became The Longest Reigning Mo (299 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: World Leaders Pay Tribute To Uk's Longest-serving Monarch / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Majesty The Queen Overtook Queen Victoria And Became The Longest Reigning Mo by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2022
Her Majesty The Queen overtook Queen Victoria and became the longest reigning monarch in British history

Her Majesty The Queen overtook Queen Victoria and became the longest reigning monarch in British history on this day in 2015 (September 9) � LEON NEAL/AFP #OTD #QueenElizabeth #QueenVictoria � - According To Rebecca Russel

Angela Levin Further said;

The Queen kept the promise she made when she was 21 for more than seven decades.
“I declare before you all that my whole life whether it be long or short shall be devoted to your service”.

Also visit https://dailyfocus247.com/

Copyright Digital Bimpe (Pereira Oluwa Bimpe) , Daily Focus 247

#dailyfocus247

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Burial Procession In Africa / Syria: We Commend Assad For Taking Hamas Back Despite That Painful Betrayal / US Speaker Targeted By Man With HAMMER - Nigeria Must Issue Travel Warning 4 USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.