Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. (3861 Views)

Jandor: Sanwo-Olu Grew Lagos Debt From N542b To N797b Without Any Development / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2022
By Deji Elumoye (17 May, 2007)

Lagos — The outgoing administration in Lagos State led by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will be passing on to the next government come May 29 a debt portfolio of close to N100 billion.

Tinubu administration will also be handing over a N27 billion credit in the state coffers as take-off for the incoming Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200705170274.html

The question is What did Tinubu do with a N100 billion debt in Lagos?

NB: N100 billion in 2007-2010 is equivalent to N1 trillion today.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2022
Please don’t start this because you are one of the people I respect on this forum. You can simply campaign for your candidate without having to demonise or tarnish the image of another else I will carry wahala to your domort.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Fkmodhi: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Are you asking agbados and cassavas urchins the thief stole the 100bn...

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Please don’t start this because you are one of the people I respect on this forum. You can simply campaign for your candidate without having to demonise or tarnish the image of another else I will carry wahala to your domort.

Tarnish Tinubu's image? Over 20 million people call Lagos home, and a large portion of them contribute to government revenue through direct and indirect taxes.

Who else should I hold accountable? The late Queen Elizabeth of England?

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Racoon(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Any wonder why Tinubu was flaunting bullion vans on the eve of a crucial presidential election and also saying that the economic solution to COVID-19 pandemic is for the government to print more money?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by 1nice(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Corruption can not be hidden forever, one day it will be uncover.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Tarnish Tinubu's image? Over 20 million people call Lagos home, and a large portion of them contribute to government revenue through direct and indirect taxes.

Who else should I hold accountable? The late Queen Elizabeth of England?

Everyone have their region.

This was what Azikiwe, Ojukwu and Ironsi embarked on and got what they were looking. Innate criminal tendency!

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2022
Lagos revenue growth rate is higher than their debt.

Sink that into your skull.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2022
Racoon:
Any wonder Tinubu was flaunting bullion vans on the eve of a crucial presidential election and also saying that the economic solution to COVID-19 pandemic is for the government to print more money?

They can't f00l the people, all the time. Tinubu is obviously banking on illiterates to win the election, people who are deprived of basic information, including those that are freely available on the internet.

It is on record that Tinubu, Fashola, and now Sanwo-Olu sought foreign debts and bonds to "build" Lagos. It is also on record that Ambode borrowed NOTHING and he did so much in 4 years.

Sanwo-Olu under 3 years already borrowed N85 billion at a time Lagos state had the highest surge in internally generated revenue.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:
Lagos revenue growth rate is higher than their debt.

Sink that into your skull.

You obviously did not read the author's post. He borrowed N100 billion and left about N20 billion for the incoming government.

What do you know about N100 billion in 2008-2010, N1 was equivalent to $4.7 in 2008.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

You obviously did not read the author's post. He borrowed N100 billion and left about N20 billion for the incoming government.

What do you know about N100 billion in 2008-2010, N1 was equivalent to $4.7 in 2008.

You didn't read the full. The article said over 100b and not 100b. Also not only 20b was left for the incoming governor. Guardian stated that Tinubu left up to 85b when he left. Not to mention the high revenue growth rate of Lagos at the time Tinubu left.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Obviously, Tinubu cannot rule me or my papa. Btw, I only relocated to Lagos during Fashola's era grin . Tinubu can only rule over docile slaves like you who rely on crumbs from Zainab and Mc Oluomo.

Go back to your enclave and go hold your uselesssss leaders accountable

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

You didn't read the full. The article said over 100b and not 100b. Also not only 20b was left for the incoming governor. Guardian stated that Tinubu left up to 85b when he left. Not to mention the high revenue growth rate of Lagos at the time Tinubu left.

Open your thread and post your fictitious claims from Guardian. Make sure you attach a link to your new thread. Good luck.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Go back to your enclave and go hold your uselesssss leaders accountable

I will leave Lagos when Tinubu returns to Iragbiji in Osun state.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

I will leave Lagos when Tinubu returns to Iragbiji in Osun state.

Tinubu is a Yoruba hence it's his region! Sink that into your skull.

Secondly, Tinubu is indigenous to Lagos. Sink that into your skull.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by BATified2023: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
an Igbo man is ready to throw respect n caution into the wind once hate is involved

Imagine people who export hate to far away England,they even mock d dead both home n abroad meaning they not only hate Nigerians but they hate everything that breathes

Do u know d most annoying thing?

This people that hate everyone can’t stay alone,they hate u but will always want to come to your region

No wonder they always have problem with their host n they are killed like fowls anywhere they find themselves

I know many things will change after d election either tinubu win or not

They have showed clearly that they hate Yorubas n things must change for sure

Remove hate from an Igbo man n u will realize he’s nothing

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu is a Yoruba hence it's his region! Sink that into your skull.

Secondly, Tinubu is indigenous to Lagos. Sink that into your skull.

You're funny. I am Yoruba with a solid ancestral link to Ile-Ife. I speak Yoruba; I read and write better "Yoruba" than Tinubu. I smashed both my WAEC and NECO with elaborate "As" in Yoruba language grin Please "bring" Tinubu's missing credentials, lets compare.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

You're funny. I am Yoruba with a solid ancestral link to Ile-Ife. I speak yoruba, write better yoruba than Tinubu. I smashed both my WAEC and NECO with elaborate "As" better than Tinubu's missing certificates grin

In your Delusional dream. Of course you can't help but deny your heritage while clinging to Yoruba rich heritage. Anyway, I have always said one thing which is constitute nuisances like animals in our region and you will be treated like animals.

Meanwhile, go tell your gibberish to your D pass graduate Peter Obi. Tinubu is a first class graduate.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2022
BATified2023:
an Igbo man is ready to throw respect n caution into the wind once hate is involved

Imagine people who export hate to far away England, they even mock d dead both home n abroad meaning they not only hate Nigerians but they hate everything that breathes

Those who erroneously conclude that any "anti-emi-lokan presidency" must be Igbo are the most reprehensible individuals.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by oluwadabira111(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Those who erroneously conclude that any "anti-emi-lokan presidency" must be Igbo are the most reprehensible individuals.
Exactly anyone not supporting Emilokan na igbo...for those delusion lot angry

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by BATified2023: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

remove hate from an Igbo man n he’s nothing

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

In your Delusional dream. Of course you can't help but deny your heritage while clinging to Yoruba rich heritage. Anyway, I have always said one thing which is constitute nuisances like animals in our region and you will be treated like animals.

Meanwhile, go tell your gibberish to your D pass graduate Peter Obi. Tinubu is a first class graduate

The most despicable beings are those who assume that Tinubu's presidency will do them any good just because he shares the same state or tribe with them grin

I won't allow you derail the thread unnecessarily. This thread is about Tinubu's loans. When Tinubu took this loan, you were running around your neighborhood on pampers. Over 16 years after, you still don't care what he did with the loans that you and your generations will keep paying.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2022
oluwadabira111:
Exactly anyone not supporting Emilokan na igbo...for those delusion lot angry

Very funny lots. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

The most despicable beings are those who assume that Tinubu's presidency will do them any good just because he shares the same state or tribe with them grin

I won't allow you derail the thread unnecessarily. This thread is about Tinubu's loans. When Tinubu took this loan, you were running around your neighborhood on pampers. Over 16 years after, you still don't care what he did with the loans that you and your generations will keep paying.

I champion Tinubu because of his unmatched legacies when compared to other candidates. Ask yourself if you would allow your candidate to rule your region if each region were ruling themselves. If your answer is no, then you're the problem.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by GreyLaw(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

They are born slaves, louts, waiting to be enslaved again. At this stage in Nigeria even if the politician is your blood brother and you know he is a criminal, you should in good faith, look him in the eye and vote against him.

But

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by slimfit1(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

You are part of the problem we are talking about.

# Justice for Deborah #

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Karanka: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2022
You have to cover your head in shame for the youths who can't afford 2 healthy square meals a day yet are defending and supporting someone like Tinubu who stole away their present and future.
Shame!

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by slimfit1(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Some people think that we can't calculate or use our heads now.

# Justice for Deborah # DSS bring Deborah's killers to court we are waiting.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by IamAtikulate: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

Urchins have started with emotional blackmail

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

I champion Tinubu because of his unmatched legacies when compared to other candidates. Ask yourself if you would allow your candidate to rule your region if each region were ruling themselves. If your answer is no, then you're the problem.

What region? Which candidate? Are you asking if I will support any attempt by Tinubu to champion the Yoruba nation? LOL

I believe those Yorubas calling for Tinubu's presidency are wicked and despicable beings. How can you push the worst and the most corrupt among Yorubas to lead Nigeria when we all know that no leader in Yoruba today will allow him lead a Yoruba nation. Someone who denied Fulani invasion of Yoruba land because of his private agenda can never rule any regional government. Don't waste your time.

A Yoruba nation by Tinubu can only exist in your weirdest dreams.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

What region? Which candidate? Are you asking if I will support any attempt by Tinubu to champion the Yoruba nation? LOL

I believe those Yorubas calling for Tinubu's presidency are wicked and despicable beings. How can you push the worst and the most corrupt among Yorubas to lead Nigeria when we all know that no leader in Yoruba today will allow him lead a Yoruba nation. Someone who denied Fulani invasion of Yoruba land because of his private agenda can never rule any regional government. Don't waste your time.

A Yoruba nation by Tinubu can only exist in your weirdest dreams.

Tinubu actually believe in one Nigeria.

I was saying per adventure, each region were ruling themselves, would you want your candidate to rule your region? Imagine, you don't want your candidate to rule your region but you want impose such failureeee on the country? You dey mad!

Wetin Tinubu steal btw. Your brain?

Because last I heard, Lagos allocation was withheld for several years yet Tinubu ensured Lagos thrived regardless. So wetin Tinubu steal? Your brain?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Votes In Adamawa Counted For Other Parties – Maigari / Does the U.S. Use 'Globalization' to Cheat Poor Countries Like Nigeria? / (pictures) Americans React As Supreme Court Legalise Gay Marriage Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.