Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open (514 Views)

What Is Something That Once You Start, You Can Not Stop It? / Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Dedicating yourself to one person in a relationship is a very big risk in 2022. Make it clear from the very beginning that you want an open relationship. E get why !!!

Be specific, don't give room for assumptions or conclusion. Let it be known what u want. Don't stifle your chances of happiness by starting a closed relationship... no one can be accused of cheating, no one can be tossed around like a piece of furniture.

People can have their own personal spaces for themselves.

Friendships are the basis of marriage not relationships and that's because the narrative is changing. If someone is serious about u they don't have to use dating to waste ur time. The best spouse u can get are the ones that are actual friends with u than the ones you start a relationship with.

It's crazy to think that some persons are actually not dating their friends, yet its a closed and exclusive relationship... how does that make sense?

My 1Cent
Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by virginprincess(f): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2022
Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by slawomir: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2022
Damnnn niggar

You are some how right

Although I don't do relationship

But open relationship is okay this era
You don't have to put all your egg and seed in one basket
Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2022
virginprincess:
e shock u? Lol
Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy exactly what I love in a man
Mature, clear, disciplined and precise with a plan
Can't wait to meet such a sweetheart
Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Be specific, don't give room for assumptions or conclusion. Let it be known what u want. Don't stifle your chances of happiness by starting a closed relationship... no one can be accused of cheating, no one can be tossed around like a piece of furniture.

People can have their own personal spaces for themselves.

Friendships are the basis of marriage not relationships and that's because the narrative is changing. If someone is serious about u they don't have to use dating to waste ur time. The best spouse u can get are the ones that are actual friends with u than the ones you start a relationship with.

My 1Cent
Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy exactly what I love in a man
Mature, clear, disciplined and precise with a plan
Can't wait to meet such a sweetheart
And when such a sweetheart meets you and test you, he be like:..

Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
2ndchildhood:

And when such a sweetheart meets you and test you, he be like:..

U don't know u are a great man set to do great things and be revered..u are still talking like a vagabond ..u better change and use this platform to practice before it's too late
Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by PerfectStranger(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na side guys dey enjoy pass. Real boyfriends eat the leftovers.

Told one girl on FB to accept her ex bk since she told me her ex is trying to come bk,that I’m ok being her side nigga, she got mad at me for being plain.
Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by detectivejones: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
True...but sometimes hearing this truth hurts especially if it's not told from the begining.
Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by EmzyT: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by nightfox01(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
OP you are right straighten things out earlier gives no room for nonsense

(1) (Reply)

DP Sexclub..new Sexclub In Town / My Mother Is In Love With My Dad's Best Friend, Our Family Is At Stake / First 10 Persons Gets Free 2 Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.