Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Omegapro And Forex Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Omegapro And Forex Experience (293 Views)

How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress / The Global Scam Called Omegapro / How Good Is Omegapro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Omegapro And Forex Experience by Josy4real20(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2022
My name is Engineer Timothy Onovo and I would love to briefly share my experience with you

Right from when I was in secondary school....I had always known that a lot of money could be made from the foreign exchange market though I didn't fully understand the technicalities behind it

Out of curiosity and an ambition to make money I started studying and researching about the forex market and when I got to the university I started practicing with demo accounts��

I can still remember how excited I was when I made my first $200 using the demo account.....I did lose some trades but I always came out with more wins than losses

At some point I summoned courage to try out a live trading account with my hard earned money....to my utter surprise I was in for a rude awakening.....what was happening seemed to be the reverse of what I experienced using the demo account

In a nutshell I lost my capital and was heartbroken because I felt forex would be the answer to my prayer for Financial breakthrough

Then I decided to try other means of making money....I came across a newly launched crypto trading company that promised 50% return in a month....I jumped on the offer but lo and behold after 3 months the company vanished with my money

My experience made me come up with 3 solid investment principles which I have been following for years now and I can tell you for free

Since I started using these set of guidelines borne out of my experience I have never joined a scam platform and all my investments have been going well

So what are the 3 guidelines���
1. Ensure you know the executives behind the business....make sure they are real people and people of integrity...not some fake picture on the company's website with a CEO tag
. John C Maxwell said ' Everything rises and falls on leadership'

2. Value proposition....what is the company promising to give you as returns/profit....is it sustainable and reasonable...or is it looking like a bait...50% monthly return is a red flag for me....not that it's impossible for a company to give that but they will struggle to keep paying that out as more clients subscribe for the business which will lead to the crashing of the business

3. What is the track record of the company?...For me track record is key....for me to invest in a company they must have a minimum of one year track record and they must satisfy my other two criterias

So, as far as forex investment is concerned I have a company I have been with for over a year now and their performance has been excellent and awesome ever since

This is not a financial advice but I strongly recommend them as I am very satisfied with their performance so far so good

I joined them on the 9th of March 2021 but the company was founded in 2018

This company satisfies me on all three of my guidelines for investing

The name of the company is Omegapro..you can contact me on Whatsapp to learn more +2348096543477

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalander How Will I Get My Money Back Or The Items Replace / Importance Of Promotion Mix | Strategies / 48 Hours Clearance Sales On All Available Thrift Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.