Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29161 Views)

Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader / I'll Stop Crime By Tackling Poverty,says Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Regex: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

Oya prove he is liar na and that he misapproprated half a trillion given to him as a governnor
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by king1250: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Did tinubu misuse Lagos money?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by AdamuKD: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Agbadocassava:
U misused public funds
Senseless zombie, show us prove
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
smeag0l:
At that time, Anambra had more completed state road networks than lagos. The number of dchools and hospitals built during Obis tenure was more than that of Fashola's tenure who was the best governor Lagos ever had since 1999.

abeg which Anambra are you talking about because a few months to obi tenure I was in Anambra for good 2yrs and most LGA are begging to development and infrastructures

you people must think you're engaging with your low IQ ipob
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by AdamuKD: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Zico5:
Nobody hates u Obi. Your people are the one destroying Ur integrity by attacking anyone not in line with their beliefs. They think they can force anyone to vote for u using poverty index rate as if they are not involved in it. Democracy is about choice and u can only convince people to vote for the right person and not threaten them with death. They are doing more danger to u than those u see as enemies
You are a senseless clown. APC did worse when they were campaigning in 2015
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by MOTOPARK: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
So this idiot is campaigning even when INEC said that campaign should commence by 28th.
Peter obi has broken the law. This Peter obi is not obeying INEC law, he should be sanctioned.
Make your point without names calling……
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by pquaver(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Allisgud:
so what is effcc waiting for since then,since they prosecute tinubu why can't they do it to him if the allegations is true

So as the prosecuted Tinubu and found nothing why are you still calling him a thief? Why do you claim buhari looted, did u see efcc near him? Una no go kill person
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Zico5(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:

You are a senseless clown. APC did worse when they were campaigning in 2015
And u want to compare APC with labour party. We shall see. U are just a big fool
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Themandator: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

See tears..

You know it's the truth that SW always lead in Jamb.

I repeat, what's my business with Technical college students that went to Tunisia?

Students from miracle centres went to Ogun state and shone like a million star

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by smeag0l(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
I can take you on a tour around anambra for free to see for yourself. Let me know when youre ready. This will be an onsite verification so you wont come online to state fallacies
OkoRemi2023:

abeg which Anambra are you talking about because a few months to obi tenure I was in Anambra for good 2yrs and most LGA are begging to development and infrastructures

you people must think you're engaging with your low IQ ipob

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Nigerfine3: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
ValCon888:
He has laid down the gauntlet.
Atiku and Tinubu, over to you.
Just leakage alone solves a quarter of Nigeria problems

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by LordOfTheGame: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
The real man of integrity has spoken. Prove him wrong now or forever shut up your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

Please, add the following to Bola Tinubu legacies in Lagos state:

Tinubu pension
1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

Additional Tinubu pecks:
1. Tinubu has a private hospital inside Lagos state Teaching Hospital.
2. Tinubu wife is a senator.
3. Tinubu daughter is the Iyaloja of Lagos women traders.
4. Tinubu son is the controller of advertisement agencies in Lagos state.
5. Tinubu through his company. ALPHA BETA, is the sole tax collector in Lagos state and takes 10% of revenue collected.
6. E.T.C

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Melonsmasher: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
king1250:
Did tinubu misuse Lagos money?
Don't be ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by bgberbo: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
This type of Man, Peter is not common atall in the world.

A man who scam and lies too easily and so unrealistic you begin to wonder why is he not eating watering beans in kirikiri presently.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
Themandator:

Students from miracle centres went to Ogun state and shone like a million star

Debate team? Lol

Is that the index for intelligence? There's no loser in debate because one side is always for, while the other is against. Besides, it's for those who can talk a lot.

Lol..

Fact is the SW always lead in Jamb
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:

Please, add the following to Bola Tinubu legacies in Lagos state:

Tinubu pension
1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

Additional Tinubu pecks:
1. Tinubu has a private hospital inside Lagos state Teaching Hospital.
2. Tinubu wife is a senator.
3. Tinubu daughter is the Iyaloja of Lagos women traders.
4. Tinubu son is the controller of advertisement agencies in Lagos state.
5. Tinubu through his company. ALPHA BETA, is the sole tax collector in Lagos state and takes 10% of revenue collected.
6. E.T.C

The Gibberish you composed in your living room bah.. the eediot said 6 new cars every year bla bla bla. You dey mad!
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by fabian063: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hafeexla:
Failed administration

Check these out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTC4ZIw_V4
Na for this school I serve o CSS Ekulumili, na old backyard building u go dey snap. Obi build one story building for them still give them laptop. He still attach him name for the building say na him build am
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

The Gibberish you composed in your living room bah.. the eediot said 6 new cars every year bla bla bla. You dey mad!
You are the one spewing Gibberish grin. Bola Tinubu gets 6 new cars every 3 years. Your blind loyalty cannot even allow you to see well again. grin grin

You better vote wisely come 2023,

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Daniety(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Just a simple question u dey run kiti kiti and Kata Kata.
Forget who switched party. It's normal to leave association.
Just research and prove him wrong but if u can't,Biko close your gutter
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:

You are the one spewing Gibberish grin. Bola Tinubu gets 6 new cars every 3 years. Your blind loyalty cannot even allow you to see well again. grin grin

You better vote wisely come 2023,

No be only 6 news cars every year.. why don't say 10 new cars every year... Write more baseless gibberish na. Yeye dey smell

Meanwhile, your Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in Anambra
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by DrMuzungu(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Unlike Peter Obi, Tinubu does not have to prove anything. People know he embezzled, people know he is a drug lord and people know he is not any better than Peter Obi and yet, they still support him. Anyone voting for a proven thief and drug lord should be held responsible when Tinubu takes away little that remains of Nigerian greatness.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

I laughed so hard when I saw buying Innoson cars as achievement. Imagine Tinubu getting achievement for buying Elizade cars? Lol..

Not to mention all other gibberish you mentioned.. lol.. the San miller breweries that produces Peter Obi's beer? Lol. Imagine Peter Obi using state funds to make an investment his own in the end. Just look at the big criminal you champion.

Thirdly, he converted Amaku general hospital into teaching hospital after which he could build a private ward.

The roads he constructed were mostly asphalted which have all been washed out except the federal road contract he was fully paid even as he confirmed in the attached below. He didn't even complete all the so called roads project but left a lot of it for Obiano who fought with him on these.

Meanwhile, see what has become of the so called teaching hospital today.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-teaching-hospital-in-ruins/
I listed Peter Obi achievements for you. List Bola Tinubu achievements, so that we can compare and contrast.

Tinubu underdeveloped Lagos by increasing Lagos debt from N200 million to N100 Billion in 8 years.

Agbadorian urchin. grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Morphinne: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
This type of Man, Peter is not common atall in the world.

A man who scam and lies too easily and so unrealistic you begin to wonder why is he not eating watering beans in kirikiri presently.
Such an emboldened thief. So investing State funds in a family business is not misappropriation of public fund? He talks with so much confidence that one would think he isn’t a Nigerian leader. This guy is just using the psychological charm of always repeating a lie over and over consistently on people as a time will come when these people will eventually embrace it as the truth. So typical of Nigerian politicians. Even IBB and every other thieving political leader will boldly come out and tell us they never misappropriated public funds instead of begging and looking up to us for forgiveness.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:

I listed Peter Obi achievements for you. List Bola Tinubu achievements, so that we can compare and contrast.

Tinubu underdeveloped Lagos by increasing Lagos debt from N200 million to N100 Billion in 8 years.

Agbadorian urchin. grin grin

Tinubu's legacies:

Housing units,
LAMATA,
millennium schools,
RRS,
Lekki seaport,
Lekki trade zone,
BRT,
Eko Atlantic city,
LASTMA,
gigantic LASU teaching hospital,
roads,
Markets,
general hospitals and health centres etc..

Enormous increase in Lagos revenue..

There are many...
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Thebigheart: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
I keep loving the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A man who is bold to say it, the way it is.

God bless Nigeria
God bless all Nigerians
God bless Labour Party
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Dr. Ahmed Yusuf Datti

OBI-DATTI 2023 is the surest.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rollywise(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Your brain can't still understand nada! If your brain could comprehend, it would understand the fact that only Lagos Island was federal capital. Other areas weren't and were under the Western region managed by Awolowo.

If you also had a brain, you would also know that Calabar and Asaba were once the capital..

Before Tinubu, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, banana island, Eko Atlantic city etc... Even Ikeja etc was Awolowo's brain child.. Only Lagos Island was the federal capital. Sink that into your stoopid skull

Lastly, Tinubu ensured the increase in Lagos revenue.

Most importantly, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.

No! Not at all. But he ruled you, your father and would continue to rule your generation. But as for we vibrant and hopeful Nigerians, we are changing the status quo. We can't have touts like you and your tout godfather Tinubu, at the helm of affairs in this country where there are men of honor like Obi. That will be a case of hiring a danfo driver to come pilot a plane. It will crash. I have seen in the course of our Convo that your brain is bought already and only divine intervention can school you. May God rescue you and your likes. Evil politicians have you where they want you grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
rollywise:

No! Not at all. But he ruled you, your father and would continue to rule your generation. But as for we vibrant and hopeful Nigerians, we are changing the status quo. We can't have touts like you and your tout godfather Tinubu, at the helm of affairs in this country where there are men of honor like Obi. That will be a case of hiring a danfo driver to come pilot a plane. It will crash. I have seen in the course of our Convo that your brain is bought already and only divine intervention can school you. May God rescue you and your likes. Evil politicians have you where they want you grin grin grin

I bet you're typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos. You dey mad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

(Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / Learn About Screening Ministers, According To The Nigeria Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.