Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,111 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29110 Views)

Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader / I'll Stop Crime By Tackling Poverty,says Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:

@bolded,
"Launched in March 2008, the new Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system provides Lagos commuters with a clean, affordable and reliable means of getting around in the city. The BRT is a bus-based mass transit system that delivers fast, comfortable and cost-effective service..."

Was Bola Tinubu Gov of Lagos in March 2008? grin

Read the attached below.

Tunji Bello word of affirmation

See the clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

All these three affirmed that it was Tinubu's project.

Only an unreasonable stoopid brain would think a governor would commission a BRT project within few months into office.

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Bontafa: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one barking na. The evidence is USA officials who didn't arrest Tinubu. USA officials are not uselesssss like you!

Danboroba

You still dey alive ?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Read the attached below.

Tunji Bello word of affirmation

See the clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

All these three affirmed that it was Tinubu's project.

Only an unreasonable stoopid brain would think a governor would commission a BRT project within few months into office.

" We plan to have........." .. Tinubu planned but did not execute. Gov Fashola launched BRT system in 2008.

No wonder present APC govt keep on using such futuristic languages, like:
We plan to have...
We shall...
We will...
We assure you that....
We intend to....

Using future tenses meanwhile, presently, Nigerians are dying of hunger, Nigeria economy is comatose and insecurity is out of hand... grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:

" We plan to have........." .. Tinubu planned but did not execute. Gov Fashola launched BRT system in 2008.

No wonder present APC govt keep on using such futuristic languages, like:
We plan to have...
We shall...
We will...
We assure you that....
We intend to....

Using future tenses meanwhile, presently, Nigerians are dying of hunger, Nigeria economy is comatose and insecurity is out of hand... grin

Tinubu already completed it according to Tunji Bello hence why Fashola could commission the BRT project within few months into office.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu already completed it according to Tunji Bello hence why Fashola could commission the BRT project within few months into office.
Abeg, what is the difference between LAUNCH and COMMISSION?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:
Abeg, what is the difference between LAUNCH and COMMISSION?

Commission is done after completing the project! That was what Fashola did within few months into office. Which means it was Tinubu's project, even as affirmed by Tunji Bello.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Bontafa: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Commission is done after completing the project! That was what Fashola did within few months into office. Which means it was Tinubu's project, even as affirmed by Tunji Bello.

Asiwaju ti lu le
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

First phase launched by Gov Fashola March 2008. Second phase done by Gov Ambode.

I agree that the initiative to build the BRT was by Bola Tinubu.

Pls read attached documents.

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Owontime: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
What's this IPOB thief talking about?
May your labour and that of your fellow IPOB terrorists continue to be in vain.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Owontime:
What's this IPOB thief talking about?
May your labour and that of your fellow IPOB terrorists continue to be in vain.
One does not need a brain to be a Tinubu supporter. Just be a chronic liar and a hooligan. grin

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 11, 2022
lhordspy:
This type of Man, Peter is not common atall in the world.

A man who scam and lies too easily and so unrealistic you begin to wonder why is he not eating watering beans in kirikiri presently.

Prove what he mentioned or shut up.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 4:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

Stay on the topic.

Go and check then come back.

When they hold y'all by the balls and don't have anything to say you begin to say gibberish.

Loosers already.....

Landslide victory over APC and PDP
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 4:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean your Peter Obi who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA or join any other party apart from apga?

Heck, his pandora criminal case is out there.

No one takes your pathological liar serious. Someone who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra while investing state funds into his family business which the criminal justified.

Tinubu's legacies such LAMATA, Eko atlantic city, RRS, housing units, LASTMA, lekki trade zone, lekki seaport, gigantic lasu teaching hospital, millenium schools, BRT etc and enormous increase in lagos revenues speak for him.

When the real owners of Lagos has said Tinubu has no infrastructural legacy to himself during his 8years.... Y'all still try to force him have one.

Y'all don't get tired tho.....

Already loosing the battle
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Tareq1105: 5:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Bluntguy:
Mr president has spoken.

Before any urchin starts quoting me, first go hug a transformer.

Criminal Obi is talking and his gullible supporters are hyping him.

A man that invested Anambra State money in a beer business that he had interest in. He used Anambra State money to boost his ailing family business and he's still talking here. He said it himself on national TV.

What crime is more than that? I thought he was intelligent, I never knew he wasn't.

It's a criminal thing to do even if the business is the most profitable. There's compromise here and he deserves to be jailed.

I think his supporters need to work on him. He says things that come back to hunt him and this is bcoz his presidential plans are based on fraud.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Tareq1105: 6:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Regex:

Oya prove he is liar na and that he misapproprated half a trillion given to him as a governnor

Why did he invested Anambra State money in his ailing family business if he's not a criminal?

How can you use government money to revive your dying family business and you're still talking trash?

Is that not misapplication of funds under his care as governor?

It's a criminal thing to do even if it is the most profitable investment around.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

When the real owners of Lagos has said Tinubu has no infrastructural legacy to himself during his 8years.... Y'all still try to force him have one.

Y'all don't get tired tho.....

Already loosing the battle

Which real owners? You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2022
jamace:
First phase launched by Gov Fashola March 2008. Second phase done by Gov Ambode.

I agree that the initiative to build the BRT was by Bola Tinubu.

Pls read attached documents.

You could see the attached below yet you're still crying? You dey mad?

The BRT was slated to open in Nov 2007.. it was something completed already. Even as affirmed by Tunji Bello!
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Stay on the topic.

Go and check then come back.

When they hold y'all by the balls and don't have anything to say you begin to say gibberish.

Loosers already.....

Landslide victory over APC and PDP

Delusional at best. Your Peter Obi will only rule you in your Ipob village. You can't impose your Ipob failureeee on us.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Regex: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

Why did he invested Anambra State money in his ailing family business if he's not a criminal?

How can you use government money to revive your dying family business and you're still talking trash?

Is that not misapplication of funds under his care as governor?

It's a criminal thing to do even if it is the most profitable investment around.

Where is the proof na? Get me bank statements trailing the movement of the money. Get me properly dated news. Don't come here and write to show how poorly you are in understanding.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

You could see the attached below yet you're still crying? You dey mad?

The BRT was slated to open in Nov 2007.. it was something completed already. Even as affirmed by Tunji Bello!
Remember that Babatunde Fashola was elected the executive governor of Lagos State in Nigeria on May 29, 2007. So, Nov 2007 was still within Fashola era. Nothing to show that Bola Tinubu established it but I agree that he started the idea. Gov Fashola and Gov Ambode I know o, as far as establishment and execution of BRT in Lagos State is concerned. Period. grin

Bro, you just the insult any how - not good for public discussion. However, know it that i am immune to insults, "The venom of a viper does nothing to the back of a tortoise" grin Like my presidential candidate, Peter Obi and with full support of Nigerians who love Nigeria, and by the grace of God, the incoming president of Nigeria come May 2029, I and my fellow OBIDIENTS will continue to daze you and your likes with facts and figures.

To salvage Nigeria from looters and political jobbers, is a task that must be done. ,...

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2022
jamace:

Remember that Babatunde Fashola was elected the executive governor of Lagos State in Nigeria on May 29, 2007. So, Nov 2007 was still within Fashola era. Nothing to show that Bola Tinubu established it but I agree that he started the idea. Gov Fashola and Gov Ambode I know o, as far as establishment and execution of BRT in Lagos State is concerned. Period. grin

Bro, you just the insult any how - not good for public discussion. However, know it that i am immune to insults, "The venom of a viper does nothing to the back of a tortoise" grin Like my presidential candidate, Peter Obi and with full support of Nigerians who love Nigeria, and by the grace of God, the incoming president of Nigeria come May 2029, I and my fellow OBIDIENTS will continue to daze you and your likes with facts and figures.

To salvage Nigeria from looters and political jobbers, is a task that must be done. ,...

From June -oct is only 5 months into office, especially as soon as he came in.

So are you telling me Fashola completed BRT project within 5 months?

You're a phool hence I would stop arguing with a loonatic like you.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Bluntguy: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

Criminal Tinubu is talking and his gullible supporters are hyping him.

A man that stole Lagos State money. He used Lagos State money to boost his ailing family business and he's still talking here. He said it himself on national TV.

What crime is more than that? I thought he was intelligent, I never knew he wasn't.

It's a criminal thing to do even if the business is the most profitable. There's compromise here and he deserves to be jailed.

I think his supporters need to work on him. He says things that present him as mental and this is bcoz his presidential plans are based on emilokan
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Delusional at best. Your Peter Obi will only rule you in your Ipob village. You can't impose your Ipob failureeee on us.

Your Tinubu will only rule you in Lagos.

You think people are senseless as the supporters of lies and deceit.

Think again.

February, we await.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Which real owners? You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

Seem you have forgotten that there a owners of Lagos. The main lagosians.

Those that has there name written in the register of Lagos as a state.

That same register that your clown of a principal doesn't even know about ....

Poor child.

The worst is yet to come for APC.

Hope you're ready for it tho.....

Still waiting to hear the questions bombarded at your principal at the presidential debate....

Oh, before I forget to say the so called documentary your principal or rather lost followers brought out online through the cable TV....

For God sales, I thought a documentary of a human being starts with his birth.... How will you put up a documentary of a human as an adult.

It speaks volumes ... It certain that the so called supporters don't even know who he is.....

It speaks volumes and guess what, it has been used against y'all in the grass root level.....

Very pathetic people ...

Landslide victory for the best man who has Nigeria and the Nigerian vision at hand not to some old hag looking man about to kick the bucket looking for who to rule because it is his turn and telling people like you that you'll eat corn and cassava. Or rather employing clueless people like you in to the army.....

So pathetic
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rollywise(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

See tears and wailing.. as if your enclave don't have their own nurtw.. you dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

Finally he agrees he's a tout. If you don't stand on the right side of change, you'll be crushed. Nigeria has been eaten so deep by corrupt leaders like Tinubu and Atiku. And you wish it continues for either tribal, ethnic, religious or stomach infrastructure they promised you that will eventually purge you to death. Your Tinubu campaigned rigorously for this failure called Buhari and even had the guts to mention it again months back in ogun that he brought him to power. Now he has the efontry to say we should vote for him. I wish I can see you right now to chop off useless ears coz they don't work. Schools are on strike since February and yet your jagaban couldn't proffer solution to his good friend be bestowed on us meanwhile he has the solution when he becomes president right? Ewu. U all will be disgraced. I hope you see what happened to the fake bishop that was caught in Abuja market? That should tell you soon and very soon Nigerians will take laws into their hands since the law has been made to select those it's applied to
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Seem you have forgotten that there a owners of Lagos. The main lagosians.

Those that has there name written in the register of Lagos as a state.

That same register that your clown of a principal doesn't even know about ....

Poor child.

The worst is yet to come for APC.

Hope you're ready for it tho.....

Still waiting to hear the questions bombarded at your principal at the presidential debate....

Oh, before I forget to say the so called documentary your principal or rather lost followers brought out online through the cable TV....

For God sales, I thought a documentary of a human being starts with his birth.... How will you put up a documentary of a human as an adult.

It speaks volumes ... It certain that the so called supporters don't even know who he is.....

It speaks volumes and guess what, it has been used against y'all in the grass root level.....

Very pathetic people ...

Landslide victory for the best man who has Nigeria and the Nigerian vision at hand not to some old hag looking man about to kick the bucket looking for who to rule because it is his turn and telling people like you that you'll eat corn and cassava. Or rather employing clueless people like you in to the army.....

So pathetic

You're the one patheticcc. The real owner of Lagos is Yoruba people! Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
rollywise:

Finally he agrees he's a tout. If you don't stand on the right side of change, you'll be crushed. Nigeria has been eaten so deep by corrupt leaders like Tinubu and Atiku. And you wish it continues for either tribal, ethnic, religious or stomach infrastructure they promised you that will eventually purge you to death. Your Tinubu campaigned rigorously for this failure called Buhari and even had the guts to mention it again months back in ogun that he brought him to power. Now he has the efontry to say we should vote for him. I wish I can see you right now to chop off useless ears coz they don't work. Schools are on strike since February and yet your jagaban couldn't proffer solution to his good friend be bestowed on us meanwhile he has the solution when he becomes president right? Ewu. U all will be disgraced. I hope you see what happened to the fake bishop that was caught in Abuja market? That should tell you soon and very soon Nigerians will take laws into their hands since the law has been made to select those it's applied to

Go face your uselesssss enclave. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather we should be asking for the commonwealth Peter Obi stole when he chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rollywise(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Go face your uselesssss enclave. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather we should be asking for the commonwealth Peter Obi stole when he chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies

I hope you are a woman o so at least you'll rely on your husband's sound brain to lead you. But if you are a man then your generation is hopeless. Like truly hopeless if they have you as the head of the family coz shebi it's from this same head spewing gibberish that's to generate decisions that will better them? If you can't tell the difference in integrity between Tinubu and Obi then your case is hopeless. Are you not aware Tinubu's account was once frozen and forfeited in the US for drugs related issues?
Are you not aware he's d owner of Lagos state tax company?
Are you not aware he controls Lekki toll gate?
Are you not aware his daughter is the national iya Loja of all markets?
Are you not aware his wife is a senator gulping a whooping 29 million plus monthly from Nigeria coffers
I can go on and on.... Yet he's not done. He wants the key to Nigeria treasury in his pocket. A sick man that is worst off than Buhari who has spent half good administration traveling for either medical or funfare. Them use suffer swear for you? So you enjoy this country like this?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
rollywise:

I hope you are a woman o so at least you'll rely on your husband's sound brain to lead you. But if you are a man then your generation is hopeless. Like truly hopeless if they have you as the head of the family coz shebi it's from this same head spewing gibberish that's to generate decisions that will better them? If you can't tell the difference in integrity between Tinubu and Obi then your case is hopeless. Are you not aware Tinubu's account was once frozen and forfeited in the US for drugs related issues?
Are you not aware he's d owner of Lagos state tax company?
Are you not aware he controls Lekki toll gate?
Are you not aware his daughter is the national iya Loja of all markets?
Are you not aware his wife is a senator gulping a whooping 29 million plus monthly from Nigeria coffers
I can go on and on.... Yet he's not done. He wants the key to Nigeria treasury in his pocket. A sick man that is worst off than Buhari who has spent half good administration traveling for either medical or funfare. Them use suffer swear for you? So you enjoy this country like this?

Another gibberish. Go ask your jailed drug dealing Igbo brothers how far na. They're jailed on the spot. They go to court from the prison. Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime.

Also, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. He didn't participate in any federal administration. It was rather Peter Obi who took federal administrative role under Jonathan!
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rollywise(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish. Go ask your jailed drug dealing Igbo brothers how far na. They're jailed on the spot. They go to court from the prison. Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime.

Also, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. He didn't participate in any federal administration. It was rather Peter Obi who took federal administrative role under Jonathan!

You just confirmed my fears about your reasoning. I guess you don't have enough data to watch the video of Tinubu telling Nigerians to vote for Buhari to put an end to unemployment, school strike, and that students would have access to student loan, that there will be constant light.

Fast forward to today:
Unemployment has gone higher than ever. Even buhari announced last year on a national TV that there's no more vacancy in government parastattals and government can no longer create jobs.
Need I remind your dead brain that school has been on strike since February and that has been about the second or third strike in this evil admin, and this particular strike is about to break all time record as the longest strike
I can't tell of any student that has been granted student loan rather students and Nigerians have become more indebted to online high interest loans than ever before risking their image being tarnished when they can't pay back
National power grid has collapsed more than 15 times this year like Tinubu's health. And you dare type me trash. Koni da fun e
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
rollywise:

You just confirmed my fears about your reasoning. I guess you don't have enough data to watch the video of Tinubu telling Nigerians to vote for Buhari to put an end to unemployment, school strike, and that students would have access to student loan, that there will be constant light.

Fast forward to today:
Unemployment has gone higher than ever. Even buhari announced last year on a national TV that there's no more vacancy in government parastattals and government can no longer create jobs.
Need I remind your dead brain that school has been on strike since February and that has been about the second or third strike in this evil admin, and this particular strike is about to break all time record as the longest strike
I can't tell of any student that has been granted student loan rather students and Nigerians have become more indebted to online high interest loans than ever before risking their image being tarnished when they can't pay back
National power grid has collapsed more than 15 times this year like Tinubu's health. And you dare type me trash. Koni da fun e
Is Tinubu you President? Because he support someone, he has now become the President? Or thunder want to strike you there? Same Tinubu supported Jona in 2011. Does that make him the President? Did Tinubu participate in any federal administration? You dey mad or what?

If we're to talk of who ruined the country, it was Obi since he was the one who chaired the Privatisation of Nigeria electricity disco to his cronies which is still affecting Nigerians today, not Tinubu who didnt rule you or your Papa. You dey mad.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one patheticcc. The real owner of Lagos is Yoruba people! Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

Most definitely, there is no where in my comment I said it belonged to another person.

The Yorubas in Lagos which Tinubu doesn't belong to or does he have his name or lineage in the register.

When the true owners or indigenes of Lagos has come out to tell Tinubu to campaign on his achievements as a serving governorinstead of what others have done. It speaks volumes.

It tells you that he failed woefully in his tenure.

Then come to think of it, he said he made Lagos what it is today yet Lagos is owing in debt very 700 billion? Dude,

Yet Alpha beta receives how much monthly from taxes and where is the money going to please?

Tinubus pocket.

Your principal has a lot of questions to answer.

I hope you and him can survive it when the time comes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"Emefiele Will Expire" - Throwback Of When Oshiomhole Battled CBN Governor / Femi Adesina Visits Sonny Okosun's Family 10 Years After His Death (Photos) / Buhari May Scrap Ministers Of State-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.