Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:10 PM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29005 Views)

Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader / I'll Stop Crime By Tackling Poverty,says Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Most definitely, there is no where in my comment I said it belonged to another person.

The Yorubas in Lagos which Tinubu doesn't belong to or does he have his name or lineage in the register.

When the true owners or indigenes of Lagos has come out to tell Tinubu to campaign on his achievements as a serving governorinstead of what others have done. It speaks volumes.

It tells you that he failed woefully in his tenure.

Then come to think of it, he said he made Lagos what it is today yet Lagos is owing in debt very 700 billion? Dude,

Yet Alpha beta receives how much monthly from taxes and where is the money going to please?

Tinubus pocket.

Your principal has a lot of questions to answer.

I hope you and him can survive it when the time comes

Lagos' is a Yoruba land and Tinubu is a Yoruba.

Secondly, Tinubu is indigenous to Lagos, Omo iyaloja of Lagos. Sink that into your skull.

Lastly Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Go face your uselesssss enclave. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Rather we should be asking for the commonwealth Peter Obi stole when he chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies
You must be pained .

So why hasn't Peter Obi been convicted.

He is not so influential in the political space to have bought his way through any money embezzlement controversy just like your principal Tinubu.

Answer me please

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

You must be pained .

So why hasn't Peter Obi been convicted.

He is not so influential in the political space to have bought his way through any money embezzlement controversy just like your principal Tinubu.

Answer me please

Was his principal, Jonathan convicted?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Lagos' is a Yoruba land and Tinubu is a Yoruba.

Secondly, Tinubu is indigenous to Lagos, Omo iyaloja of Lagos. Sink that into your skull.

Lastly Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.

Hahahahahaa, tell that to the birds.

A man came out on channels TV to speak against Tinubu. Same party member. You're here talking nonsesne.....

You better jump boat quickly before to loose all.

Tinubu is legit Osun State... Not a lagosians.

Funny thing is that his people has abandoned him already.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Hahahahahaa, tell that to the birds.

A man came out on channels TV to speak against Tinubu. Same party member. You're here talking nonsesne.....

You better jump boat quickly before to loose all.

Tinubu is legit Osun State... Not a lagosians.

Funny thing is that his people has abandoned him already.

According to your loserrrr's brain? If e pain you well, go and erase Tinubu's square from Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Was his principal, Jonathan convicted?

Jonathan was a one time president, have you heard of any president in Nigeria charged to court after his administration unlike governors.....

There are numbers of governors sent to prison for one reason or the other here in Nigeria....

Why wasn't Peter Obi charged to court for the so called crime he committed.....

He is also challenging you to bring out any case of such as well about him......

That speaks volumes ..
Your principal cannot even care say such....

Peter Obi is bigger
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Jonathan was a one time president, have you heard of any president in Nigeria charged to court after his administration unlike governors.....

There are numbers of governors sent to prison for one reason or the other here in Nigeria....

Why wasn't Peter Obi charged to court for the so called crime he committed.....

He is also challenging you to bring out any case of such as well about him......

That speaks volumes ..
Your principal cannot even care say such....

Peter Obi is bigger

Peter Obi operated under Jonathan! Sink that into your skull... He served in the federal administration whereas Tinubu has never been in any federal administration. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa, so why the wailing? Is Tinubu a Biafra man? What's the obsession? You dey mad?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

According to your loserrrr's brain? If e pain you well, go and erase Tinubu's square from Lagos.

I thought as much.

Same way you all react when facts are brought to the table.

You run blindly.

Such a pity you don't even know your principal as well.

The whole country is clueless about one man.

Unfortunate reality.

If we had a working system, Tinubu would have been disqualified for all these bad news leading to him.

2023 will decide.

Yet you all supporting him will still remain in abject poverty, that's what hurts me the most
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi operated under Jonathan! Sink that into your skull... He served in the federal administration whereas Tinubu has never been in any federal administration. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa, so why the wailing? Is Tinubu a Biafra man? What's the obsession? You dey mad?

Little fact given and y'all are screaming insults.....

Get your facts straight before you haul I suits on your generation.

Those operating under federal administration make you bigger than facing your crimes afterwards if there is any held against you?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

I thought as much.

Same way you all react when facts are brought to the table.

You run blindly.

Such a pity you don't even know your principal as well.

The whole country is clueless about one man.

Unfortunate reality.

If we had a working system, Tinubu would have been disqualified for all these bad news leading to him.

2023 will decide.

Yet you all supporting him will still remain in abject poverty, that's what hurts me the most

Wail harder.. Lagos' is a Yoruba and Tinubu is Yoruba! Wail harder
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Wail harder.. Lagos' is a Yoruba and Tinubu is Yoruba! Wail harder

Wailing, really.

Who are the people cooking up fake stories about a man who has only social media followers....

Such a huge threat....
You'll only die of misery when the time comes.....
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Little fact given and y'all are screaming insults.....

Get your facts straight before you haul I suits on your generation.

Those operating under federal administration make you bigger than facing your crimes afterwards if there is any held against you?

Jonathan his principal wasn't held na. I don't understand this diatribe TBH.

Point is Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. He wasn't in any federal administration like Peter Obi was. So what's the obsession with Tinubu? Is Tinubu a Biafra man? You dey mad?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Justnewsng(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Wailing, really.

Who are the people cooking up fake stories about a man who has only social media followers....

Such a huge threat....
You'll only die of misery when the time comes.....

Stop projecting yourself.. I wonder why you're crying TBH. Is Tinubu a biafra man? Na madness?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Jonathan his principal wasn't held na. I don't understand this diatribe TBH.

Point is Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. He wasn't in any federal administration like Peter Obi was. So what's the obsession with Tinubu? Is Tinubu a Biafra man? You dey mad?

I should be the one asking you why you're troubled with Peter Obi.

I thought you all said he only has social media followers......

This thread is about him telling anyone to bring up any incriminating case you have about him.....

I'm still yet to see one with proof but your principal has a lot of shit with proof ...

Have you heard about alphabeta case ....
Dudeeee
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

I should be the one asking you why you're troubled with Peter Obi.

I thought you all said he only has social media followers......

This thread is about him telling anyone to bring up any incriminating case you have about him.....

I'm still yet to see one with proof but your principal has a lot of shit with proof ...

Have you heard about alphabeta case ....
Dudeeee

Who's troubled by Peter Obi? It's you loserrrs who wouldn't stop talking about Tinubu even as my first post points to.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa yet you keep crying? Or thunder want to strike you and your family? Why don't you face your uselesssss Peter Obi? Na madness? Is Tinubu a Biafra man? What's with the obsession?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Who's troubled by Peter Obi? It's you loserrrs who wouldn't stop talking about Tinubu even as my first post points to.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa yet you keep crying? Or thunder want to strike you and your family? Why don't you face your uselesssss Peter Obi? Na madness? Is Tinubu a Biafra man? What's with the obsession?

I can feel the pain in every comment you out.

Can you see the way you hauling insults ..

You are fucking pained bro....

Take it easy.

I'm not your problem neither is my father.

But man, you are so hurt you can't even feel your heart beat..

You can die out of misery for all I care tho....

Say hi to Abacha and MKO Abiola for me...

Tout in the making of sorry, useless gay.

See you Oct 1. Peter Obi million match
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

I can feel the pain in every comment you out.

Can you see the way you hauling insults ..

You are fucking pained bro....

Take it easy.

I'm not your problem neither is my father.

But man, you are so hurt you can't even feel your heart beat..

You can die out of misery for all I care tho....

Say hi to Abacha and MKO Abiola for me...

Tout in the making of sorry, useless gay.

See you Oct 1. Peter Obi million match

You're the one wailing na while obsessing over Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa.. inconsequential dingbatttttt.

say hi to Ironsi and Ojukwu, Azikiwe et al for me.. Yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one wailing na while obsessing over Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa.. inconsequential dingbatttttt.

say hi to Ironsi and Ojukwu, Azikiwe et al for me.. Yeye dey smell

Tell your principal to come and explain himself concerning Alphabeta.......
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Tell your principal to come and explain himself concerning Alphabeta.......

Why should it be your headache? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? You dey mad?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Why should it be your headache? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? You dey mad?

Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Hahahaha
Hahahahaha

Such a petty answer.
You people have a lot of things to do in the next few months....

E choke
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Hahahaha
Hahahahaha

Such a petty answer.
You people have a lot of things to do in the next few months....

E choke

Na you e choke na.. Always obsessing over Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. That's madness already..
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rollywise(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Is Tinubu you President? Because he support someone, he has now become the President? Or thunder want to strike you there? Same Tinubu supported Jona in 2011. Does that make him the President? Did Tinubu participate in any federal administration? You dey mad or what?

If we're to talk of who ruined the country, it was Obi since he was the one who chaired the Privatisation of Nigeria electricity disco to his cronies which is still affecting Nigerians today, not Tinubu who didnt rule you or your Papa. You dey mad.

Now I know I have been wasting my time with
a FOOL. God will punish you for wasting my data all along. I think say na human being I dey follow talk. Na dust full your brain. Chaiiii see what's coming out from your empty skull. I rest my case. Tuehh!!!
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
rollywise:

Now I know I have been wasting my time with
a FOOL. God will punish you for wasting my data all along. I think say na human being I dey follow talk. Na dust full your brain. Chaiiii see what's coming out from your empty skull. I rest my case. Tuehh!!!

Na thunderrrr go strike you there! Uselesssss people keep obsessing over Tinubu who didn't rule them or their papa
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Na you e choke na.. Always obsessing over Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. That's madness already..

Tinubu ruled me and my papa in Lagos for 8yrs and the only reasonable thing he see to bring as a legacy is the tout loitering along Lagos roads... Your kind of people who only makes noise but can't do anything afterwards........

Nothing to show after 8yrs yet people like you. Lowlifes be claiming another man's hardwork as his own.

Lagos blueprint my foot. Foot print that is only on the Island.

You all are jokers
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Tinubu ruled me and my papa in Lagos for 8yrs and the only reasonable thing he see to bring as a legacy is the tout loitering along Lagos roads... Your kind of people who only makes noise but can't do anything afterwards........

Nothing to show after 8yrs yet people like you. Lowlifes be claiming another man's hardwork as his own.

Lagos blueprint my foot. Foot print that is only on the Island.

You all are jokers

Says Ipob miscreantt. No go face your uselesssss leaders in your enclave. You dey mad!
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Says Ipob miscreantt. No go face your uselesssss leaders in your enclave. You dey mad!

I feel your pain ...

Go meet abbigbo man make em show you as dem dey take run am.

Your hate for Igbos will only kill you faster.

See the way you've been insulting all this while.

It shows how pained you are....

You're just a hungry wailer

You don see food Chop so?

Hope they have paid you your monthly stipend tho because Na money fit make man dey vex anyhow ..

Make you no go crase one day....

Person wey dey shout Tinubu no get anything.... Poverty has really dealt with you mentality that's why you're thinking left left
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:

I feel your pain ...

Go meet abbigbo man make em show you as dem dey take run am.

Your hate for Igbos will only kill you faster.

See the way you've been insulting all this while.

It shows how pained you are....

You're just a hungry wailer

You don see food Chop so?

Hope they have paid you your monthly stipend tho because Na money fit make man dey vex anyhow ..

Make you no go crase one day....

Person wey dey shout Tinubu no get anything.... Poverty has really dealt with you mentality that's why you're thinking left left

Hate because I asked you to go hold your uselesssss leaders accountable? You're the Hateful miscreantt. Perpetual hatefilled envious Ipob miscreantt
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Hate because I asked you to go hold your uselesssss leaders accountable? You're the Hateful miscreantt. Perpetual hatefilled envious Ipob miscreantt

How can I hate who I am better than.

Don't pat yourself on the back bro.

You have no reason to hate an Igbo man.

The government is your problem not the Igbos .
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:

How can I hate who I am better than.

Don't pat yourself on the back bro.

You have no reason to hate an Igbo man.

The government is your problem not the Igbos .

Another trash from the uselessss brain. Go hold your uselesssss leaders accountable in your region. This is difficult to understand.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Another trash from the uselessss brain. Go hold your uselesssss leaders accountable in your region. This is difficult to understand.

A useless brain you call me. Funny tho.

Trust me, I won't go down to your level to haul insults... I'll be the bigger man here and serve you facts.

Can you tell me why your principal Tinubu changes 2 sitting deputy governors during his tenure if he didn't do that for corruption purpose.

Even his ex deputy governor still came out to say the same thing years after.

Don't let this people use ethnicity to sell your rights....
You're an adult and you're better than this.

Your future should be more important to you than looking at ethnicity as a reason why you should vote.

Gone are those days ...
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:

A useless brain you call me. Funny tho.

Trust me, I won't go down to your level to haul insults... I'll be the bigger man here and serve you facts.

Can you tell me why your principal Tinubu changes 2 sitting deputy governors during his tenure if he didn't do that for corruption purpose.

Even his ex deputy governor still came out to say the same thing years after.

Don't let this people use ethnicity to sell your rights....
You're an adult and you're better than this.

Your future should be more important to you than looking at ethnicity as a reason why you should vote.

Gone are those days ...

Another trash! You mean Tinubu's deputy who was changing parties? Yeye dey smell. Meanwhile, your failureeee of Peter Obi was impeached for corruption. If not for Jonathan in his life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Interesting Cartoons & Pictures On State Of The Nation / Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death / Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.