Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life (2307 Views)

5 Bad Habits That Damage Your Phone’s Battery / Rate My Device Battery Pls / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Realboygenius(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Let's face it: a lot of us are so dependent on our smartphones that we hardly ever manage to stop using them. While the long battery life is something we all look for in our smartphones, laptops, and tablets, there are some bad phone habits we need to stop because it reduces the capacity of our device's battery.

If you want to optimize your smartphone battery life, try these tips. Always charge up to 80%, avoid charging overnight, avoid constant charging, use original chargers and avoid downloading heavy apps.

All these tips will go a long way to increasing the battery life of your devices, but if you are looking for a long-term solution to your device charging and battery needs, you may want to try any product having the oraimo Anifast technology.

The Anifast technology is oraimo's exclusive smart-charging technology. It intelligently identifies the fast-charging protocol of your mobile to deliver the fastest possible charge.

People with multiple devices, such as tablets, laptops, and smartphones, can charge them without hassles and will enjoy multiple devices charging as the products are compatible with all protocols and custom chips for different mobile phones and accessory types.

The oraimo power banks, USB cords, and chargers are some of the product lines that are embellished with the Anifast technology.

Here are some of the oraimo Anifast series that have super-fast charging and improve the battery life of your gadgets.

The first is the Power Box 400; it is an ultra-high capacity of 40,000 mAh with a big digital display, triple output, 5A output max, fast-charging notification, and many other features designed to improve device durability and produce the maximum power needed to give your device the right boost in your daily routines.

Next up is the oraimo Traveler 3 Byte. It is a 27,000 mAh Ultra-High Capacity Battery having an in-built Polymer Lithium battery; this power bank produces three times your normal charging. Just one charge can last up to a week of device use.

It also comes with a dual USB output (type C inclusive), a power LED display, an anti-scratch texture, and other amazing features which guarantee multi-protection for your devices.

Under the Anifast series is the oraimo PowerGa45, an oraimo charger which comes with Ultra Speed and Supports Laptop Charging. It is also three times faster than normal charging and offers multi-protection for your gadgets.

Oraimo powerGan45 can be used on multiple devices and is scratch and smudge-resistant, thereby improving the life of your laptop.

Another product is the Firefly 3, which is the oraimo charger; it offers a stable charge, fast charging speed, an LED indicator, and, unlike most charger brands on the market, doesn’t get extremely hot while charging.

Lastly, is the oraimo Dura-Line 2, which has 2A fast charging and high-speed syncing. Its micro USB/Lightning/Type-C offers an output of 5V, 2A Max and is designed to enhance overall battery life.

Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Nuelng: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Me I too dey charge my phone, be like na why my battery no good be that... I just like seeing my phone on 100% lol...

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
ok o!
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by AREWAELENU: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
So na me dey f#ck up since...

Thanks for sharing
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Samfilo31(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oga anifast charging speed is not supported in traveler 3byt 27000 oraimo power bank
Though am not saying its not strong ooooohh
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Allison012: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Marketing strategy.

mr oraimo

6 Likes

Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Emeka71(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nice information.
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by valarinz: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Allison012:
Marketing strategy.

mr oraimo

Opened thread to learn something I don't already know.....

Turned out to be just another marketing thread undecided
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Andyfelix(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mr marketer well done sir!!
I hail!!��
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by gonkin(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Realboygenius:
Let's face it: a lot of us are so dependent on our smartphones that we hardly ever manage to stop using them. While the long battery life is something we all look for in our smartphones, laptops, and tablets, there are some bad phone habits we need to stop because it reduces the capacity of our device's battery.

If you want to optimize your smartphone battery life, try these tips. Always charge up to 80%, avoid charging overnight, avoid constant charging, use original chargers and avoid downloading heavy apps.

All these tips will go a long way to increasing the battery life of your devices, but if you are looking for a long-term solution to your device charging and battery needs, you may want to try any product having the oraimo Anifast technology.

The Anifast technology is oraimo's exclusive smart-charging technology. It intelligently identifies the fast-charging protocol of your mobile to deliver the fastest possible charge.

People with multiple devices, such as tablets, laptops, and smartphones, can charge them without hassles and will enjoy multiple devices charging as the products are compatible with all protocols and custom chips for different mobile phones and accessory types.

The oraimo power banks, USB cords, and chargers are some of the product lines that are embellished with the Anifast technology.

Here are some of the oraimo Anifast series that have super-fast charging and improve the battery life of your gadgets.

The first is the Power Box 400; it is an ultra-high capacity of 40,000 mAh with a big digital display, triple output, 5A output max, fast-charging notification, and many other features designed to improve device durability and produce the maximum power needed to give your device the right boost in your daily routines.

Next up is the oraimo Traveler 3 Byte. It is a 27,000 mAh Ultra-High Capacity Battery having an in-built Polymer Lithium battery; this power bank produces three times your normal charging. Just one charge can last up to a week of device use.

It also comes with a dual USB output (type C inclusive), a power LED display, an anti-scratch texture, and other amazing features which guarantee multi-protection for your devices.

Under the Anifast series is the oraimo PowerGa45, an oraimo charger which comes with Ultra Speed and Supports Laptop Charging. It is also three times faster than normal charging and offers multi-protection for your gadgets.

Oraimo powerGan45 can be used on multiple devices and is scratch and smudge-resistant, thereby improving the life of your laptop.

Another product is the Firefly 3, which is the oraimo charger; it offers a stable charge, fast charging speed, an LED indicator, and, unlike most charger brands on the market, doesn’t get extremely hot while charging.

Lastly, is the oraimo Dura-Line 2, which has 2A fast charging and high-speed syncing. Its micro USB/Lightning/Type-C offers an output of 5V, 2A Max and is designed to enhance overall battery life.

Overnight charging mostly affects phones that dont use data cables like those new age charger.

The importance of data cable is to read battery parameters and regulate charging voltage. Thats why we have fast charging when battery is low and trickle charge when its above 85%. When its full it stops charging.

Ive been using my phone since August 2018 and i leave it overnight.

Regular cables dont work with my phone. My charger has a normal voltage of 5V but when it senses the battery percentage it can up the voltage to as high as 9V. Sometimes with others its 12V. IF BATTERIES DIDN'T HAVE REGULATOR OR YOU USE THOSE YEYE DAGBO CHARGERS. That's when your battery goes bad and begins to swell. I have a charge meter and an android app. I use to monitor my device charging.

1 Share

Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by naTure2nurTure: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Interesting and intriguing
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by DanyelAmeh: 3:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Wow, I like seeing my phone on 100% all the time but I'll stop now that I've read about this.
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by kuljayms1(m): 3:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Nice information OP cheesy
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Kirkman: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
As I saw Oraimo in this write up. Moya look away. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by PotterJokes44: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Allison012:
Marketing strategy.

mr oraimo
Lol,I swr....the write-up was getting interesting though and educative because battery life has been an issue to some people, immediately I saw Oraimo, I was like nice one cool grin
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by IzuKiba77: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kirkman:
As I saw Oraimo in this write up. Moya look away. grin

Strategies no dey ever finish for this country but las las Oraimo na better product sha,I just love the way he got our attention first before mentioning solutions using oraimo products grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Jeffy1206(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
My Samsung allows me to charge up to 85% and then automatically stopped charging. This has improved my battery since then. Use Acu battery app.
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by KeplersCross: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jeffy1206:
My Samsung allows me to charge up to 85% and then automatically stopped charging. This has improved my battery since then. Use Acu battery app.

Nawa for you ooh,you dey follow Samsung dey play before lol
But I'm sure other smartphone brands would adapt to this system though,if their battery life is from 5000mah upward and also sometimes people sleep off leaving their phones charging overtime,I'm sure there should be a feature that'll be able to notice that and stop the charging process immediately before any damage can occur

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Kirkman: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
IzuKiba77:

Strategies no dey ever finish for this country but las las Oraimo na better product sha,I just love the way he got our attention first before mentioning solutions using oraimo products grin
True o! They make superb products of high quality. And I admire them for that.
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by hoilakes(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Now you know and there are different solutions for u
AREWAELENU:
So na me dey f#ck up since...

Thanks for sharing
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Eyanbahose: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Thanks for sharing this
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by iseoluwanimi: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
well he mentioned the obvious solutions or u get any better recommendation
IzuKiba77:

Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Jeffy1206(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
KeplersCross:

Nawa for you ooh,you dey follow Samsung dey play before lol
But I'm sure other smartphone brands would adapt to this system though,if their battery life is from 5000mah upward and also sometimes people sleep off leaving their phones charging overtime,I'm sure there should be a feature that'll be able to notice that and stop the charging process immediately before any damage can occur
charging always to 100% kills your battery life faster or allowing it to 0% all the time.
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Franktom247(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
We are all victims in this "charging phone all the time" issue
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by 0xAaron: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
I always leave my phone charging overnight I didn't know it was bad for my battery
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by JJuanMiguel: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Once my phone charges up to 100%, the charging will auto discontinued
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by KingUka: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
There's always that satisfaction that comes with seeing my phone at 100% everytime lol ,am I the only one grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Jayjerjay: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
If my phone doesn't get to a 100%, I no dey rest cos these NEPA are very unpredictable, them go just commot joy for your eye, lol
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Mimiko3: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
I like charging my phone over n over again even if it's almost fully charged, be like I go stop am oo
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by mark2020prince: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omo I’m on this table. I can so charge my phone over night and I’m sure that’s why my battery is so bad
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Dkdworldwide: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
My battery is too bad already. Hopefully when I get a new phone I’ll take good measures
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life by Samfilo31(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
This will be impossible to impose here in Nigeria because of light situation

How i go de 3days i no see light,

Everybody's mentality is always to charge in case the no see light again so stopping at 80% when u don't have another hope of light

Lets have steady light first cause i still charge even at 76% to 100%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian "globalcom" Enters Indian Telecom Market / Mtn 3gb Night Plan - A Fraud Or A Nuisance / Innjoo One Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.