Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted (24780 Views)

Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland / See The Players Lionel Messi’s Son Thiago Talks So Much About / Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Dashlish12: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Slaysor post=116920485]Best in the world,no player comes close,watching messi na better thriller movie.
The day he retires is the day my love for football divides by half.

Please anybody that knows how i can get open space in lagos should help out,getting shop isnt easy in lagos. Be specific about the local govt cuz i get ibeju/lekki covered
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Slimwhyt(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
The best ever
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by osazsky(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:
Lionel Messi has the most assists in football. Thomas Muller, Luis Suarez, Cristiano Ronaldo and Angel di Maria make up the top five list for assist-makers.

Paris Saint-Germain forward Lionel Messi has provided the most assists in football. The Argentina captain has tallied 372 assists in his record-breaking career for club and country.

Messi ended his maiden league campaign with PSG with 15 assists in 26 Ligue 1 outings. This includes a hat-trick of assists for his new club against Clermont Foot in April 2022.

In addition, Messi lead the greatest player of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo with 100 assist. Rolando have 272 assists while his counterpart have 372 assist.

Here is the number of player Messi have assisted so far

Source: https://twitter.com/goal/status/1568204428200611842?t=_1WGztctA9btvCqD5PN14A&s=19
in a weak league where baca plays celta vigo and real betis every week he is sure of 10 assist every weak..in a weak league where psg plays ajacio or nice week in week out he is sure of same..if to say this goat play for england him for nor get reach 60 assist..where him wan pass..the Spanish,French and italian league is overated
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by 3seriez(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Common thing on the list is majority are confirmed Goal poachers. Well that's their main Job.
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Maidoki1414: 5:12am On Sep 23, 2022
What is Sanchez name doing on the list

"In addition, Messi lead the greatest player of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo with 100 assist." Rolando have 272 assists while his counterpart have 372 assist.

I don't understand the bolded.[/quote]
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by BeanmanX(m): 5:12am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=obembet post=116514118][/quote]U for deny am now,,,if I no land u slap there. grin
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Maforgreats(m): 5:16am On Sep 23, 2022
ThierryJay:

No be you people dey also blame Magwaya for Wasiu's woes?
Na today I realize why them dey call my guys wasiiiuuuu grin grin grin
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Benblaq(m): 5:23am On Sep 23, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Be like they swear for you with Messi matter.

If Ronaldo pass Messi for assist, would you have written this trash?

Always looking for excuse to make it look
like Ronaldo played with average players.

Abeg point one wey be average among these players wey Ronaldo play with. Modric, Kroos, Scholes, Bale, Benzema, Kaka, Rooney, Tevez, Di Maria, Marcelo, Evra, Ramos, Ozil, Vidic & Alonso.

Na person comment you copy sef grin grin

You're not a nice person grin

1 Like

Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by tafat: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Okay, gaskiya him try
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Espelbengz(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Come on dude! Messi has played with the best more Ronaldo? Let's go back to united and see the players he played alongside, and mind you this is when united dominated English football and at some point ruled Europe, Paul scholes, Gigs, Roy, Beckham, Keane, roney, tevez, park, nani etc.. left and went to Madrid that prides herself as the galacticos that breaks banks to buy the best players all over the world? Had the midfield of Xabi Alonso, kaka, Granero, guti etc.. that Messi has been playing with the best players is lame and a skewed narrative just to water down what he has beeh able to achieve in football..

obembet:

The quality of players Messi has played with is the major reason behind his successful career.
I don’t think any footballer in history has played with this quality of attackers.

I believe this thread wil show all the Messi fans that I love Messi and Ronaldo equally. I don't hate anyone.

Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by 2loadedguy: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Bentonite1:
And they say RONALDO doesn't assist?? he's selfish. how can a player have 809 goals and 270+ assist and he's selfish? who has more? so literally every player behind RONALDOs number of assists is selfish? haters
How many penalties are in the 809 goals? Messi actually also lead Ronaldo in open play goals despite playing fewer matches. Penaldo for a reason.
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Slaysor: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Dashlish12 post=116924003][/quote]
I need in amuwo odofin or around maza maza
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by 2loadedguy: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2022
osazsky:
in a weak league where baca plays celta vigo and real betis every week he is sure of 10 assist every weak..in a weak league where psg plays ajacio or nice week in week out he is sure of same..if to say this goat play for england him for nor get reach 60 assist..where him wan pass..the Spanish,French and italian league is overated
The epl that is not overrated is the one man city has dominated and won 5 of the last league titles or the same one halland has exposed and scored 12 goals in 7 matches coming from the German league. Forget it epl is the overrated league polished by media hype.
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by mediclife1987(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2022
obembet:
Lionel Messi has the most assists in football. Thomas Muller, Luis Suarez, Cristiano Ronaldo and Angel di Maria make up the top five list for assist-makers.

Paris Saint-Germain forward Lionel Messi has provided the most assist(s) in football. The Argentina captain has tallied 372 assists in his record-breaking career for club and country.

Messi ended his maiden league campaign with PSG with 15 assists in 26 Ligue 1 outings. This includes a hat-trick of assists for his new club against Clermont Foot in April 2022.

In addition, Messi lead the greatest player of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo with 100 assist. Rolando have 272 assists while his counterpart have 372 assist.

Source: https://twitter.com/goal/status/1568204428200611842?t=_1WGztctA9btvCqD5PN14A&s=19

All in all he has never assisted one person, the one and only Ronaldo de Assist Moriera aka Ronaldinho, because he is the Assist in human for himself!!!

Na him dey assist everyone else.

Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Olabode211: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2022
the reason why i hate ronaldo is that he is always anger and always get angry quickly if they did not pass to him,vawulence go start.
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Farrakhann: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2022
obembet:

Paris Saint-Germain forward Lionel Messi has provided the most assists in football. The Argentina captain has tallied 372 assists in his record-breaking career for club and country.

It's a big shame that lazy footballers he assisted and played with has never won Ballon d'Or or fifa best players award,and you fools are here talking nonsense
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by OJEEMAH(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Adisa89:

You know whether na sHIM be that sef? sad grin
no be him
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by OJEEMAH(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Jostoman:
may be he is the same person
He’s not!
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by OJEEMAH(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2022
wealthpreach:

You're biased!!

Ronaldo has played with quality players too, in Madrid and Juventus. They both play different roles; Messi is a playmaker and a finisher, while Ronaldo finishes. You're just a fan girl/boy; you'll always be biased about Ronaldo. Messi's selflessness is seen in all matches—football still looks good on his skillful legs.

In comparing them both, Don't forget Ronaldo has played over 130 matches than Messi.
Don’t be deceived. Na man dey hide behind that moniker.
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by OJEEMAH(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2022
osazsky:

Fabregas hit 18 assist twice in EPL

Ozil hit 18 assist too

KDB did 20

Henry also did 20

By your logic, they are all better than Messi right?

Messi has 38 asssit in UCL…. Is EPL more competitive or stronger than UCL?

Before I forget, Messi has 26goals against EPL big six(6).
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by OJEEMAH(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Benblaq:
You're not a nice person grin
grin
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by OJEEMAH(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2022
2loadedguy:

The epl that is not overrated is the one man city has dominated and won 5 of the last league titles or the same one halland has exposed and scored 12 goals in 7 matches coming from the German league. Forget it epl is the overrated league polished by media hype.
You don talk am finish.

85-90% of the players in the so called EPL were signed from France, Belgium, Netherland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Portugal etc.

I just read senseless comments from these guys and laugh.
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by PurestBoy(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Was still imagining yesterday that what if Messi played with Lewandowski instead of Suarez. He would have fed him fat with goals
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by yomi531(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Pristine664:

"In addition, Messi lead the greatest player of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo with 100 assist." Rolando have 272 assists while his counterpart have 372 assist.

I don't understand the bolded.
He meant Messi tops Ronaldo with 100 assists
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Aguilar(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Hail King Messi. G.O.A.T of all G.O.A.Ts. grin
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Betgold84: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
King of goals
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by judedwriter(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Messi is a selfless player, he will definitely make assist.

Yes he will...

But I won't forget that assist to d'maria that drowned us at that Olympics final embarassed
Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by Bentonite1: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=2loadedguy post=116930137]
How many penalties are in the 809 goals? Messi actually also lead Ronaldo in open play goals despite playing fewer matches. Penaldo for a reason. [/quote

your so sick and dumb. RONALDO only scores tapins still RONALDO has more long range goals than ever other player in history, he doesn't dribble still he has the most successful dribble in a single match in history, are you not stupid to say this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goalkeeper David Ospina Discharged From Hospital After Head Collision (Photos) / American Football Is Better Than Soccer! / D'tigress Wins First World Cup Game 2018, Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.