Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,223 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? (601110 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by BigMeat2: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2011
Let us see them without any make up or air brush, then we can make the assessment about their beauty.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by angelz(f): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
l dont really think Tonto Dike n Rita Dominic fits into this list.
they are ok as ladies, but not beautiful. Their lips is part od their problem.
thou, some men may find them attractive.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
Angelz I agree for Rita Dominic who she's an ok lady but Tonto Dikeh does have this prettiness but wasted by bleeching things
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ ronkebp

OK lol  cheesy, anybody actually from the list on top you can put, your list has beautiful women
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by coogar: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
ronkebp:

I think Nadia Buhari should be in the top ten, though she is mixed, she is a very 'pretty mixed-blood' lady, Jackie Appiah is also very pretty, for me it would be:

1. NNEJI
2. EKEINDE
3. EDO ( INI- EDO) LOVE HER
4. RITA DOMINIC ( SHE LOOKS LIKE MY FRIEND)
5. NADIA BUHARI
6. JACKIE APPIAH
7. LILIAN BACH
8. STELLA DAMASUS
9. TONTO DIKE (did not want to add her but had no choice)
10. hmmmmmm who else ooooo Me i guess,  cheesy

ini edo is beautiful? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ big meat

how many people you know assess people without make up, in the western world (and any part of the world actually) cindy craford, heidi klum, naomi campbell, halle berry and kim kardashain, and etc are considered some of the hottest women in the world, but if you see them without make up they are not as glamorous or most pretty as people hype, but some of them still have their beauty shown through though, example's

Halle berry(with or without make up)
http://www.anvari.org/db/cols/Stars_without_Make_Up/Halle-Berry_Without_Makeup.jpg
http://zunaxx.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Halle-Berry-Without-make-up-photo-gallery.jpg

she is not all that(but still decent or semi-pretty looking) without make up but is sill considered one of the most beautiful women in the world(debatable)
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
I agree anonymous, plus as I said we are able to see if a lady is beautiful with and without make up, there is a" base beauty" first
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ Nayah

I agree tonto Dike, does bleach? why she does it though when she has pretty features is beyond me undecided

I agree I have seen some females(parties, family friends, and etc) with too much make-up and/or are bleaching and look like clowns; that when they take off they make up they look like dracula, sometimes you can tell they are not pretty with the make up as you said.
I'm a female lol   cheesy
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
don't really know brother, that's sad
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by lepasharon(f): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
WHY IS MY DORIS SIMEON NT DERE angry
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ Lepasharon

check that list again because Doris Simeon is in the list: Doris Simeon and Doris Ademinokan(or Doris Simeon-Ademinokan) is the same person(Simeon is her maiden name but she's married now so she is also Ademinokan now):
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=doris+simeon+ademinokan&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=0l0l1l16736l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1280&bih=508&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by ronkebp(f): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2011
anonymous6:

@ ronkebp

OK lol cheesy, anybody actually from the list on top you can put, your list has beautiful women

OK ooo Anonymous, i will put Stephanie Okereke as my number 10,
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by ronkebp(f): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2011
coogar:

ini edo is beautiful? shocked shocked shocked shocked

oh!!! yesooooo!!!! she is pretty infact very pretty, love her to pieces,
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by coogar: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
ronkebp:

oh!!! yesooooo!!!! she is pretty infact very pretty, love her to pieces,

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Brisingr(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2011
sikiratu sindodo should b on dat list
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Oyibogab: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
omotala shld go first. she is the pretty woman that never fades away, every year young.
I love her pass my girlfriend.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ oyibogab

that list is not in any particular order, Genevieve just happen to be the first written in the list but if you want Omotola to be the first in the list like number one, why not?
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by justinelov(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2011
where is Chika Ike on that list
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Iyineda(m): 12:42am On Aug 12, 2011
From the list my top 3 is definitely:

1. Genevieve Nnaji
2. Lilian Bach
3. Dakore Egbuson

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Sike(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2011
Mercy Johnson all the Way!
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
@londonlov

I'm not saying chike ike is ugly because she is not, however she isn't in the league of Genevieve, Lillian, and etc when it comes to beauty; but as a actress she doesn't stand out like other Nollywood actress out today as well, like Patience, genevieve, Funke Akindele, and etc. I must add though that if she is your top ten then that's ok, she's your top ten choice. its not a crime you picked her

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ Iyineda

Good top 3 list
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
coogar:

LOL this got me rolling on the floor. grin

@Topic, I don't know about only Nigeria. I find a lot of Ghanaian actresses pretty. undecided undecided

1 Omotola

2 Jackie Appiah

3 Yvonne Nelson

4 Genevieve

5 Yvonne Okoro

6 Rita DOMINIC

7 Stephanie

8 Mercy Johnson

9 Stella

10 Nadia Buari/In Edo
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Iamfab: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
Sana Kanu is very beautiful and a swwetheart. She is Sierra Leonean but acts solely in Nigerian movies! http://www.becauseiamfabulous.com/2011/06/lunch-with-sierra-leonean-actress-sana.html
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by swiftycool(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
yawns, farts and smiles sheepishly
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by londoner: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
There some pretty Nigerian actresses out there.

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:36am On Aug 13, 2011
@ rokiatu

nice list and all those women are beautiful but not all of them are nollywood actresses or top nollywood actresses. Yvonne Okoro is a top ghollywood actress not a top Nollywood actress, she is not very known in Nollywood(or has really done any nollywood movies), so I wouldn't call her a  nollywood actress & Yvonne Nelson is not one of the top actresses in Nollywood today even though she has been acting gradually in Nollywood movies, but she is more of a top Ghollywood actress then nollywood actress. The only two I can let slide is Nadia Buari and Jackie Appiah but Nadia hasn't been in many Nollywood movies lately; so that leaves Jackie Appiah who has been voted Nigeria's favorite Ghanian actress and she is the only one I can see potentially to be in the list in a few years, if she continues what she is doing in Nollywood. So Yvonne Okoro and Yvonne Nelson don't count in that list.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:44am On Aug 13, 2011
@ Iamfab

Yes, Sana Kanu is beautiful and acts soley in Nollywood movies but she is a newbie, not really known in Nollywood yet, she is not a top nollywood actress yet or in the status of the top ten beautiful Nollywood actresses list so I give her a few years and see where she is before she is dubbed that status but I know the only non-nigerian I see so far in a few years being in the top 10 most beautiful Nollywood actress list is Jackie Appiah; and if yvonne okoro and Sana kanu follow Jackie's steps they may end up in that list many years to come.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:44am On Aug 13, 2011
@ londoner

nice pictures

[img]http://doris.jpg (13.35 KB, 308x460 )
[/img]
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by doncampos: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
How about list of top ten most beautiful nollywood/ghollywood SINGLE actresses and top ten most talented single actresses? Potential wifes for men of nairaland me.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2011
@ don_campos

well I don't know the marital status of all Nollywood/Ghollywood actresses but I know the marital status of some though (especially from the list) and their are some single ones LOL:

Single Nollywood/Ghollywood actresses
Genevieve Nnaji (but she has a daughter though)
Yvonne Okoro
Lillian Bach
Nadia Buari ?(some say she is married or dating famous Ghanian soccer player Micheal Essien and some say she broke up with him and is single)
Tonto Dikeh
Chelsea Ada Ezericha
Yvonne Nelson
Rita Dominic
Martha Ankomah
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by doncampos: 1:24am On Aug 14, 2011
@ anonymous6,

I'm surprise most of them are still single. My opinion, i will give Genevieve, Rita and Nadia a tie for most talented singles.  Lillian, Yvonne Okoro and Nadia for most beautiful singles. Juliet Ibrahim is fine too but i think she is married. Ok, let me call mama and see which one of them she wants me to propose to LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.