Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,113 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) (35292 Views)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Heathrow44:
The midget in Ebonyi should take a look at what is a resemblance of an airport not that Silo storage barn he built and said is aiport
are you referring to this shopping mall as airport, you should be ashamed of yourself that Ebonyi is pulling this stunt from little to non Allocation compare to state that's in 1-4 in terms of Allocation from the Fg building Shopping mall calling it Airport..

God bless the salt of the nation

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Ebubu: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Heathrow44:
The midget in Ebonyi should take a look at what is a resemblance of an airport not that Silo storage barn he built and said is aiport

dundee, akwa ibom monthly allocation from FG is over 30billion while Ebonyi monthly allocation is a little over 1billion.

have sense
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Ebubu: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Topmaike007:
are you referring to this shopping mall as airport, you should be ashamed of yourself that Ebonyi is pulling this stunt from little to non Allocation compare to state that's in 1-4 in terms of Allocation from the Fg building Shopping mall calling it Airport..

no mind heathrow44, it’s like comparing lagos state project with billions of money at its disposal, to a project by ekiti state.

he’ll soon ask his father why he didn’t build mansion like aliko dangote forgetting his father is a pauper
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Topmaike007:

doesn't it make sense to use the little resources to do things that has a direct impact on citizens, build low cost housing estates, get waste management service, build the fire service, build industries and employ people, give out scholarships or free education

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2022
Ebubu:

no mind heathrow44, it’s like comparing lagos state project with billions of money at its disposal, to a project by ekiti state.

he’ll soon ask his father why he didn’t build mansion like aliko dangote forgetting his father is a pauper

Rather than build this Silos storage facility while don't u keep this money for other important council works, after 2yrs of building this airport, weeds and snakes would overrun the airport that they would use 1bn to clear bushes and weeds

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by na2016: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2022
abumeinben:
More like a shopping mall.

Mini shopping mall
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Kerrykhalifa(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2022
E d pain me say new projects like this b looking like we still in 2002... They no d see Egypt? Anything worth doing is worth doing well abeg. Not impressed ��
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Akilou: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2022
mmsen:
If they fixed the roads to between the cities in that area or built rail that could transport people around the delta and into the east it could be a real aviation hub for that region.
that is in plan of the next government
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Ebubu:

na ur papa ancestral house in the village snakes and weeds go overrun
amen

@Nlfpmod
@Seun
@Farano
@Dominique
@Rocktation
@Omaj

Rule no 2, 3 13 do the needful, it violates community rules and policies of safe engagement
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Ebubu: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

@Nlfpmod
@Seun
@Farano
@Dominique
@Rocktation
@Omaj

Rule no 2, 3 13 do the needful, it violates community rules and policies of safe engagement

let me add more names for u

@amadioha
@sango
@allah
@god
@satan
@ilebaye

pikin
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Ebubu:

let me add more names for u

@amadioha
@sango
@allah
@god
@satan
@ilebaye

pikin

chill, don't worry u would come back by this time next yr cool undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Norwichsailor(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Because of an uncompleted airport? Mediocrity!
It's an airport terminal in working, the airport is fully operational, clown.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Espelbengz(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Shebi na wike build this Cargo airport for Nasarawa state? Smh

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Panda7(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2022
yeye state if the government doesn't know the way forward why can't they go abroad and hire experience to move the state forward, the state is still in stagnation and there is nothing to expect
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2022
This is what Obi the useless governor could not do rather he was saving money. Only people without vision saves money

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by nurudeen181(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2022
plusfield:
In the south, the state govts build their airports with their resources and then hand them over to the FG, but in the north, the FG build the airports in the northern states
and hands them to the state govts.. i complete amfor you
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2022
Obaseki is fake
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by eebraa(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2022
plusfield:
In the south, the state govts build their airports with their resources and then hand them over to the FG, but in the north, the FG build the airports in the northern states
You typed rubbish. Which Airport did the FG build in the North?
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by toprealman: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Smart shocked
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

doesn't it make sense to use the little resources to do things that has a direct impact on citizens, build low cost housing estates, get waste management service, build the fire service, build industries and employ people, give out scholarships or free education
the airport will bring about employment when you start talking about the people that would be working there so it is still win win God bless Dave Umahi the only Best performing Governor in Southern region with little allocation doing wonders I can even bet it with you that your Akwa ibom doesn't boast of the good roads built by Dave
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Ebubu:

they're just sounding so bias Ebonyi state of yesterday doing what State of 27 years+ can't do and they're saying Dave isn't trying..
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Owologbo(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Eteka1:
which land does Akwa Ibom have?
Have you been to Akwa Ibom before? I'm a deltan but served in Akwa Ibom. They have a LG that is bigger than some states in terms of landmass.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Topmaike007:
the airport will bring about employment when you start talking about the people that would be working there so it is still win win God bless Dave Umahi the only Best performing Governor in Southern region with little allocation doing wonders I can even bet it with you that your Akwa ibom doesn't boast of the good roads built by Dave

I'm not from ebonyi, I'm not from akwa Ibom, I'm nt even related to ur region, I'm saying things based on economic realities,

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

@Nlfpmod
@Seun
@Farano
@Dominique
@Rocktation
@Omaj

didirin nothing will happen grin and moreover you should be ashamed of yourself because with the allocation Akwa ibom are receiving They should be competing with the likes of Lagos State and Abuja and not building this Plaza and calling it Terminal even Oshodi bus terminal and Lagferry terminal fine pass.

Come to Ebonyi and see schools and road built by one man no be this one wey Udom just use Black paint polish dey call road after 4 years it will be nothing to write home about .
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Eteka1(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Owologbo:

Have you been to Akwa Ibom before?
I'm a deltan but served in Akwa Ibom.
They have a LG that is bigger than some states in terms of landmass.
what is the name of that local government?
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

I'm not from ebonyi, I'm not from akwa Ibom, I'm nt even related to ur region, I'm saying things based on economic realities,
OGA I am happy because someone like me going home with flight that will drop me at Enugu and then will still take cab down to Afikpo can be so tiring why will I not appreciate this by Dave
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Uptheante(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2022
They receive one of the highest federal allocation in the south that's why they have enough finance to execute such gigantic & world-class projects.
You can't say the same about states like Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Osun, & Cross Rivers which receive far less amount hence their low level of development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ / Driver Burnt As His Car Catches Fire While Transporting Gas Cylinders In Lagos / Four Die, Many Injured In Fatal Auto Crash In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.