Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why So Many Coded Runs Babes, And Married Women In D South - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Many Coded Runs Babes, And Married Women In D South (749 Views)

Coded Runs Girls Are Balling / Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying / "I'm Looking For A Nigerian Guy With Big D" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Many Coded Runs Babes, And Married Women In D South by Southernigbo: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
I really wonder what is the cause of so many coded runs babes n women in the south. Some are even married or about to. Is it excessive brain intelligence on how to maneuver their ways or too much mumurity on the part of the men in their lives? Well I think I'm gonna have to move up to the north to pick up a lady cos I just can't stand this coded women.
Re: Why So Many Coded Runs Babes, And Married Women In D South by Baitullah: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bros, they are many everywhere. Even central north here.

Don't be deceived. Girls in the north are having their own maximum taste in wh0redom.

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Coded Runs Babes, And Married Women In D South by kelspinall(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
sex is everywhere stop being one sided

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Coded Runs Babes, And Married Women In D South by Creamypie(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
I really wonder what is the cause of so many coded runs babes n women in the south. Some are even married or about to. Is it excessive brain intelligence on how to maneuver their ways or too much mumurity on the part of the men in their lives? Well I think I'm gonna have to move up to the north to pick up a lady cos I just can't stand this coded women.
they are everywhere.
Re: Why So Many Coded Runs Babes, And Married Women In D South by Omihanifa: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
who is telling you that northern women don’t do runs. The only difference between them and southern women is just that they are coded with their own. If only you know the atrocities northerners commit you go fear.

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Coded Runs Babes, And Married Women In D South by judetov2(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol, so just this evening I went to visit a friend of mine and we decided we should move around his street by leg so we could catch cruise with gals.... Omo na so we see his neighbor's wife with another man in a car with one old man... When we saw this lady we could not believe so we pretended as if we forgot something at home and we came back again just to be sure it was her, then she was already hiding her face... meanwhile the husband was at home Washing his car..
Due to my little findings I discovered that the lady is the "man" of them house....they are all northerners ooo the man is from Kaduna and the lady is from plateau.
This happened in Jos this evening.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Cheating Chai / Being A Disabled, Broke With No Degree. Life Feels Stagnant / Do White People Pay Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.