Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven (17399 Views)

Christian Religion denomination That accepts And support Homosexuality(LGBTQIA) / See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. / Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
I know the heading will surprise most people but it's the truth. Christianity in itself is not a religion but people have made religion out of it.

Christiani is a living relationship with God the Father through our Lord Jesus.

So, you are not a Christian because you are a member of one denomination or the other.

For you to be a Christian, you must be born again or saved. And salvation is a free gift you get by accepting Jesus into your life and Saviour.

According to Romans 10:9-10, it involves two steps,

1. Believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sins.
2. Confess with your mouth that he is your Lord and Saviour.

And you will be saved.

You can be a member of a local church and not a member of the body of Christ written in heaven.

So, don't think you will make heaven because you belong to a local church.

You must be born again.

Do it now before you surprisingly see yourself in hell after you have left this earth.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jesus is the only way to God.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you don't have Jesus, you don't have life.

22 Likes

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by orisa37: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
CODE THESE:-
CHRISTIANITY, PROGRESSION, THE RIGHTEOUS, PRAY UPON IT
YOU GET 930.
ACCEPTING JESUS IS LIVING A LIFE OF PRAYERS AND BEING PURE IN SPIRIT.
PRAYER IS THE KEY TO BEING LIKE JESUS AND BEING BORN AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
orisa37:
CODE THESE:-
CHRISTIANITY, PROGRESSION, THE RIGHTEOUS, PRAY UPON IT
YOU GET 930.
ACCEPTING JESUS IS LIVING A LIFE OF PRAYERS AND BEING PURE IN SPIRIT.
PRAYER IS THE KEY TO BEING LIKE JESUS AND BEING BORN AGAIN.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16.

First step is to believe in Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that BELIEVE ON HIS NAME - John 1:12

7 Likes

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God - John 3:18

5 Likes

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by orisa37: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ken4Christ:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16.

First step is to believe in Jesus.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Follow His Words, Ways and Examples..

3 Likes

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Tboy222: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2022
The Word of God is pure and Truth only, for God has given us His Word, The Torah he did give to The children of Israel to live according to His ways and laws, but alas! They stumbled on his Words, the burden of the laws too greivous and the commandments too innumerable to uphold.

Then at last came that perfect plan,that perfect restoration ordained even before time began. The Grace which was to be bestowed upon every soul, and will from now till eternity would forever be told.

The manna hidden from the patriarchs of faith, that sacrifice which at the end of days would seal every fate, of everyone who hath lived upon this very earth, from the days of old Adam till Heaven and earth depart.

Give your life to Christ today, for Christ is the perfection of the Word, like silver tried in a furnace of earth purified seven times.

Romans 3:23 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Revelation 22:11 (KJV) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Revelation 22:12 (KJV) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 22:13 (KJV) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Romans 3:23 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Isaiah 55:7 (KJV) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Proverbs 28:13 (KJV) He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by paxonel(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2022
Stop telling people lies!

Christianity is a religion.
To even say Christianity will take you to heaven is understatement, because Christianity as a religion is heaven itself

Without the Christian religion it is impossible to please God, Hebrews 11:6

you must believe in Jesus as the Christ or Messiah God send to the Jews for you to be saved, that is what the Christian religion is about

Jesus Christ came to preach religion, that religion is God's kingdom.
You as a Christian must also preach that same religion Jesus Christ preached, just like Muslims are preaching Islam and Buhdaists are preaching Buhdaism

5 Likes

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Understanding Christianity will help you know that without the Church Jesus can't save you!

You must belong to his church before you can be saved.

When talking about personal relationship with God Jesus said each of his listeners should approach God individually {Matthew 6:6} but when it comes to relationship with Christ Jesus said you can only have a dealing with him when you're with the Church! Matthew 18:20

WHY?

Because Jesus' assignment is to gather God's people and lead them to Salvation which means each prospective subject of God's Kingdom must walk with the congregation under Christ's headship. Ephesians 4:12

So without the Church Jesus has no business with you! John 17:20-23

3 Likes

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2022
orisa37:

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Follow His Words, Ways and Examples..

You must be born again first before you can follow his ways and examples.

A bad tree cannot bring forth good fruits.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You must be born again first before you can follow his ways and examples.
A bad tree cannot bring forth good fruits.

And did he admit not being born again?

1 Like

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And did he admit not being born again?

Yes because he gave the wrong procedure to salvation. I knew he will certainly be a Jehovah Witness. Religion will not take you to heaven. Humble yourself and do what God's word says to do.

Give your life to Christ first.

Just believe and confess the Lordship of Christ.

So easy but pride will not allow you because you want to uphold your teachings which is preparing people for hell.

Unless you repent, you will burn in hell. Your lies are just too many. And you will never go unpunished for misleading people.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Yes because he gave the wrong procedure to salvation. I knew he will certainly be a Jehovah Witness. Religion will not take you to heaven. Humble yourself and do what God's word says to do. Give your life to Christ first. Just believe and confess the Lordship of Christ. So easy but pride will not allow you because you want to uphold your teachings which is preparing people for hell. Unless you repent, you will burn in hell. Your lies are just too many. And you will never go unpunished for misleading people.

Why are you lying on a public forum like this?

The other guy never admit not being born again o! undecided
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why are you lying on a public forum like this?

The other guy never admit not being born again o! undecided

Please, quote to me where he said he was born again.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Please, quote to me where he said he was born again.

Why not quote him where he said he's not born again nah! undecided
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why not quote him where he said he's not born again nah! undecided

The contributions he made to my thread made me know that he is not born again.

He was insisting on following what Jesus taught. But I corrected him that you must believe in him first and be born again. He was silent on that.

I thought he is following this thread. Let him tell us that he is born again and how he got born again.

And what are you wanting for to be born again. It's a free gift. Just believe that Jesus died for you from your heart and confess him as Lord over your life. And you will be saved.

Don't continue in the wrong teachings of Jehovah Witness for it will land you in hell. Hell is very hot and you will be there until final judgment day where you will be transferred to the Lake of fire which is far worse than hell.

1 Like

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The contributions he made to my thread made me know that he is not born again. He was insisting on following what Jesus taught. But I corrected him that you must believe in him first and be born again. He was silent on that.
I thought he is following this thread. Let him tell us that he is born again and how he got born again. And what are you wanting for to be born again. It's a free gift. Just believe that Jesus died for you from your heart and confess him as Lord over your life. And you will be saved. Don't continue in the wrong teachings of Jehovah Witness for it will land you in hell. Hell is very hot and you will be there until final judgment day where you will be transferred to the Lake of fire which is far worse than hell.

You're only been deluded because you don't even know what being born again means.
It's not just a wish but whoever God chose even Jesus can't make anyone a born again! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by cornelboy(f): 1:10am On Sep 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're only been deluded because you don't even know what being born again means.
It's not just a wish but whoever God chose even Jesus can't make anyone a born again! smiley
No be everybody fit grasp these things.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08am On Sep 11, 2022
cornelboy:

No be everybody fit grasp these things.
It's really deep i know but at times it's good to tell them so they won't think being born again is just like making a wish!
Only those baptized publicly have proved that they're on Jesus' said and they will strive to live the rest of their lives according to Jesus' orders this is what it means to be born of water.
It's like after coming out of that water you become a new person dead at entrance into the water and renewed when coming out of the water with the determination that you're with the church come what may for the love of Christ.

But God is choosing 144,001 rulers from the earth to rule in heaven over the earth. This is what all the first century religous leaders in the Jewish community anticipated, Nicodemus was one of this group so he came to ask Jesus not just to become a citizen of God's Kingdom because their belief is that the Christ has come to establish God's Kingdom on earth {Act 1:6} just as the scriptures foretold {Daniel 2:44 compare to Isaiah 9:6-7} that was what all Jews expected back then. But their rulers were expecting the Christ to come and make them his co-rulers after all they've been scrutinizing the Jews before the coming of Christ (according to their myopic thought)

So when Nicodemus came to meet Jesus he tried to seek favoritism by lying to Jesus saying "Rabbi, we know that you have come from God as a teacher, for no one can perform these signs that you perform unless God is with him.” John 3:2 he was trying to sit on the fence so as to keep his position in the Jewish High Court and at the same time being a friend of Christ. This is impossible that's why Jesus told him:

“Most truly I say to you, unless anyone is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.” John 3:3

Nicodemus need a complete rebirth!
First he must be born of water (which means a publicly declaration before everyone that he's now one of the disciples of Jesus Christ through water baptism) secondly he must be born of the spirit (God will anoint him with the Holy Spirit out of countless baptized disciples of Christ signifying that he has been chosen to rule with Christ in heaven) John 3:5

Carefully note that there's a difference between the way Jesus first said this thing and the second:

“Most truly I say to you, unless anyone is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”

“Most truly I say to you, unless anyone is born from water and spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. What has been born from the flesh is flesh, and what has been born from the spirit is spirit" John 3:5-6

Only those who have become baptized with water can SEE what billions aren't seeing in a spiritual sense about God's Kingdom. There is no sign to be shown to faithless people {Matthew 12:39; 16:4} but baptized Christians will begin to SEE the bright future of obedient mankind as they continue to associate with the Church as Christ will always prove to be with them in the spirit! Matthew 18:20; 28:20

But only those anointed with God's Holy Spirit can ENTER into the wedding feast {Matthew 22:1-14} of the marriage between the Christ and his bride {Revelations 21:2} whoever is not chosen as in given the invitation which is the anointing (spiritual garment) is not going to (ENTER) with the bridegroom (Christ) Matthew 25:10

So all baptized and obedient people will SEE God's Kingdom but only the anointed will ENTER with Christ in the first resurrection! Revelations 20:4-6

Of course all obedient mankind will live forever but only the first fruit of the Kingdom will be privileged to ENTER heaven with Christ they are a limited number that's why Jesus referred to them as "little flock" Luke 12:32

So when misinformed churchgoers claims they are born again i just laugh because they don't really know what they're saying!

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by emmyskies(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Christianity is not a religion. It is life. And only those who have relationship with JESUS can live that lifestyle of CHRIST-likeness.

Only such life would JESUS acknowledge and allow to enter into His kingdom in eternity

1 Like

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Handsum64: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Of course

1 Like

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by nawa4naija(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Righteousness2

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by phemmyfour: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:
I know the heading will surprise most people but it's the truth. Christianity in itself is not a religion but people have made religion out of it.

Christiani is a living relationship with God the Father through our Lord Jesus.

So, you are not a Christian because you are a member of one denomination or the other.

For you to be a Christian, you must be born again or saved. And salvation is a free gift you get by accepting Jesus into your life and Saviour.

According to Romans 10:9-10, it involves two steps,

1. Believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sins.
2. Confess with your mouth that he is your Lord and Saviour.

And you will be saved.

You can be a member of a local church and not a member of the body of Christ written in heaven.

So, don't think you will make heaven because you belong to a local church.

You must be born again.

Do it now before you surprisingly see yourself in hell after you have left this earth.
Wrong headline

Christianity is Christianity, nothing like "christian religion "

Know the difference

Christianity: following Christ
Religion: law pleaser

1 Like

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Tonypen247(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2022
One of my special philosophical old quotes on embracing religious tolerance.

My signature below will give you a quality service that your academic research. Kindly check it out

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Buju6(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2022
but you have to be a Christians, that's a true believer of Christ before you can saved.. This topic headline looks confusing
meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by judithjam: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Confusion everywhere
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Truefaith: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
fgv
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by mrkings84(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Wow o, a simple truth.
But unfortunately many people don't have knowledge of the son of God, and are not saved thereby waiting to be cast into the lake of fire that burns with brimstone. A place designated for the devil and all his faitful demons.

Accept Jesus today and be ye saved!
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Maynmann: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell / We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group / Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn't Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.