Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya (3243 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Whiteangel1234: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
NEW: CMU Professor Dr. Uju Anya, explained to me why she wished Queen Elizabeth II excruciating pain: “I am the child and sibling of survivors of genocide. From 1967-1970, more than 3 million civilians were massacred when the Igbo people of Nigeria tried to form the independent.

nation of Biafra. Those slaughtered included members of my family. I was born in the immediate aftermath of this genocide, which was directly supported and facilitated by the British government then headed by the monarch Queen Elizabeth II. This support came through political

cover, weapons, bombs, planes, military vehicles, and supplies the British government sent to kill us and protect their interests in the oil reserves on our land. My people endured a holocaust, which has shadowed our entire lives and continues to affect it, because we're still

mourning incalculable losses and still rebuilding everything that was destroyed. Conversations among us today still include who was lost, who was displaced, where people ran, where bodies are buried. They do not include kind, respectful, or temperate sentiments about the people

who murdered our relatives and destroyed our lives.” - Dr. Uju Anya #WTAE

https://twitter.com/MCipriani_WTAE/status/1568269858420170752?t=PlnVNjd6YslmNjbSpnW2oA&s=19

6 Likes

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Asgard73: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Godkiaz: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
To each their own.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by lhordspy: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2022

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by plaindealer: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
lol @ 3 million massacred..

Why are these Igbos are disgusting liars, crooked and fraudulent fake rubbish people?

The innocent military and Yoruba leaders you massacred nko? Are Yoruba people so traumatized that they hang it around your necks decades later?

This is a sad case of mentally disabled and emotionally unstable people going to war and being traumatized at the results of their foolish actions

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Mrkindness: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

Why are these Igbos are disgusting liars, crooked and fraudulent fake rubbish people?

The innocent military and Yoruba leaders you massacred nko? Are Yoruba people so traumatized that they hang it around your necks decades later?

This is a sad case of mentally disabled and emotionally unstable people going to war and being traumatized at the results of their foolish actions

you Yoruba guys are unbelievable when it comes to hating on igbos

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Patriotsleague: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Soon your mouths will lead to another one. Blame the drug addict Nzeogwu, and Ojukwu for pushing igbos to their deaths. Bastards.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Antyislam: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

. I think this thread is made for interlectuals and Not for members of Yoruba muslims pigs who type for stipends paid by Tinubu .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Patriotsleague: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

They are fools, like they don't expect reactions from their actions. Such deluded people.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Idiot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Rugaria: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Story of an insignificant woman filled with so much hate for the dead....

You are leaving out Gen. Ojukwu who plunged the igbos into needless war that killed over 2million people including children.

Leaving out bunch of corrupt igbo leaders(including your saviour, OBI) who has plunged the south-eastern into a barren, unproductive, poverty ridden Land due to greed and massive looting.

Leaving out the average igbos who have decided not to sit back and develop their land but go around different state dragging ownership with the indigenes claiming Lagos is for everyday.

Leaving out the igbo youth, who have ran the south-east little dignity left into the mud. Because they couldnt think of any other productive thing to do other than engaging and dealing in hard drugs. That they even had to name one in pure igbo - Mkpurumiri

........the list is endless

But she is Going after a 96years old dead queen. Who live are life to the fullest. Who doesnt even know she exist while she was alive and even now that she is dead.

How useless you and your opinion are, Mrs.UJU... How useless you are....

Go and get a good education and stop parroting your warped brand of history from dusty Ogbomosho hills.
Ojukwu never declared any war! He declared an independent state after Gowon and his tribal henchmen in Lagos started creating states whimsically as against the agreements that led to the independent constitution. That's the fact! Nigeria attacked FIRST at Gakem and Biafra responded therafter.

The Queen supported the killings of her people by bankrolling the Nigerian war efforts that cost the east almost 5 million lives in 30 months. At the height of that war, more than ten thousand children died of starvation EVERYDAY! That was an African record. It was more or else a British war and not a Nigerian war! To vermins like you,this is nothing. But to some intelligent minds like the lady here, those responsible for this must be held accountable! The Gods are holding the Queen accountable as we speak!!

I stand with Prof Uju Anya!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OriOko88(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2022
undecided
The lesbian fool should rather have channeled her bile,frustration and bitterness to ojukwu who initiated and started the civil war. The British only played her motherly role by not allowing the country to split then by remaining on d sides of the govt. My father even told me ojukwu contributed to the hunger which killed thousands of ibo children then,cos he arrogantly refused foreign aids from Britain and France. So what's the fault of the Queen in all of these. Its typical of ibos,always finding who to blame for their undoings or fvcups.

That Uju Anya or Aya should blame ojukuwu in his grave for playing gamble wit lives of millions of ibos. I heard the man eventually ran away from d war. Wonder what made people call him a hero. He should have died In d war or commit suicide like Hitler,considering the millions of people who died in Both sides. undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Antyislam:
. I think this thread is made for interlectuals and Not for members of Yoruba muslims pigs who type for stipends paid by Tinubu .

What intellectualism?

What is there to discuss about this highly disturbed mentally deranged degenerate lesbo OSU dyke?

We wouldn't be discussing her if you idiots had called her out and put her in her rightful place but instead you cloaked yourselves in your Igbo victim hood and cheap tribal affiliations to identify with the rantings of a highly disturbed and frustrated woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by plaindealer: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
you Yoruba guys are unbelievable when it comes to hating on igbos

lol...

Shouldn't be educating us how 3 million igbo people were massacred?

Una don carry your shame and toxicity go world state..

You people no dey disappoint. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Gentino(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2022
If you have read her tweet very well you would have realized that it came from a deep agonized soul.

Irish, Asians, African countries are cursing her in her death. History has really revealed a lot

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by plaindealer: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Antyislam:

ESN and UGM Igbos too dey talk intellectuals, wonders shall never end.. Ndo grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by gidgiddy: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2022
People dont want to see where this woman is coming from

Her anger is at Britain who supplied unlimited arms and ammunition to the Nigerian government to kill 3 million of her people

A normal person would understand that anger, unfortunately, a lot Nigerians are not normal

4 Likes

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by plaindealer: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2022
I still don't know how the late Queen contributed to their pain, sorrow and foolishness.

Britain supported Nigeria.

Other countries supported Biafra with money and weapons too to kill Nigerians.

Always playing the victim and blaming other people for their own foolishness..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Rugaria: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2022
gidgiddy:
People dont wsnt to see where this woman is coming from
They will be forced to see.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Kingspin(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2022
The hatred is too much that it will melt any iron.
They blocked everywhere yet the Nigerian state remains a mess, underdeveloped, unhabitable with leaders you think they know but they know nothing. If they do we won't be talking about who will rescue Nigeria in 2023.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by lhordspy: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and get a good education and stop parroting your warped brand of history from ogbomosho hills.
Ojukwu never declared any war! He declared an independent state after Gowon and his tribal henchmen in Lagos stated creating states whimsically as against the agreements that led stone independent constitution. That's the fact! Nigeria attacked FORST at Gakem and Biafra responded therafter.

The Queen supported the killings of her people. At the height of that war, more than ten thousand children died of starvation EVERYDAY! That was an African record. To vermins like you,things nothing. But to some intelligent minds like the lady here, those responsible forthis just be held accountable! I stand with Prof Uju Anya!

Why wont you stand with her. Bunch of same birds of same feather. Sometimes i do wonder if there is a distinctive or specific way of upbringing in the south-east. It's so bad, you people are morally damaged, disgusting, ill brought up, irritating , like an empty vessel filled with so much hatred for anything and everything. Do you people have elders over there in the east at all. Or is it how you guys go around disrespecting everybody and even the dead.

It's so bad that all my life i have spent here on planet earth, i can categorically conclude with this your cheap and defensive assertion you just stated up there, i can bodly say that No igbo person is sane. None.

You blame everything except yourselves. Tinubu, buhari, nigeria, gowon, and now the queen. You guys are irredeemable. I think the world, especially Nigeria will have been a beautiful and peaceful place without you emotional, morally, reasonably bankrupt group of human called igbos.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by nazicartel(m): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2022
Antyislam:
I stopped replying some of these foolish boys that doesn't differentiate when to do this their foolish politics the day I jokingly told one of them that school will soon resume so he will go back to sch and he told me that he's schooling in the poly that he's in ND2 or so. That was the day I stopped replying them. Many of them are kids that Haven't seen life. This is the main reason I hate Nairaland. I wish Nairaland can modify their registration system like Facebook or even Twitter. So I can be seeing whom I'm replying and know where to locate the individual too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and get a good education and stop parroting your warped brand of history from dusty Ogbomosho hills.
Ojukwu never declared any war! He declared an independent state after Gowon and his tribal henchmen in Lagos started creating states whimsically as against the agreements that led to the independent constitution.

!

Good to read here from you that the creation of old Rovers and Old Calabar out of the old eastern Region was what sent you on a suicide mission.

Wasn't this the major aspiration of the so-called minority people whom you igbos did everything to frustrate at the regional house in Enugu?

Was it not because these same minorities took their plight to the federal level seeking to be carved out from the eastern region and securing support from the north, west and mid west that saw to the January 15 coup to prevent the house from convening and passing an act for the creation of COR region?

You not only murdered sleep and peace in the land with your senseless coup but declared war and annexed this same minority states into your Biafra.

Do you see why there is no love between you and the people of the Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by 2elliot: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You are leaving out Gen. Ojukwu who plunged the igbos into needless war that killed over 2million people including children.

Leaving out bunch of corrupt igbo leaders(including your saviour, OBI) who has plunged the south-eastern into a barren, unproductive, poverty ridden Land due to greed and massive looting.

Leaving out the average igbos who have decided not to sit back and develop their land but go around different state dragging ownership with the indigenes claiming Lagos is for everyday.

Leaving out the igbo youth, who have ran the south-east little dignity left into the mud. Because they couldnt think of any other productive thing to do other than engaging and dealing in hard drugs. That they even had to name one in pure igbo - Mkpurumiri

But she is Going after a 96years old dead queen. Who live are life to the fullest. Who doesnt even know she exist while she was alive and even now that she is dead.

No cry if this thing results to Britain finally discussing the Biafra matter again, and wanting to make amends. The white man sha no dey reason like demented black monkeys like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by 2elliot: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

Scar faced afonja, face front.

2 Likes

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2022
gidgiddy:
People dont wsnt to see where this woman is coming from

Her anger is at Britain who supplied unlimited arms and ammunition to the Nigerian government to kill 3 million of her people

A normal person would understand that anger, unfortunately, a lot Nigerians are not normal

Nobody cases about OSU suffering and your attempts at copying Jewish suffering to use to advance your political agenda is DOA

You misbehave again and we level Alaigbo and turn it into an inland lake.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Rugaria: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Why wont you stand with her. Bunch of same birds of same feather. Sometimes i do wonder if there is a distinctive or specific way of upbringing in the south-east. It's so bad, you people are morally damaged, disgusting, ill brought up, irritating , like an empty vessel filled with so much hatred for anything and everything. Do you people have elders over there in the east at all. Or is that how you guys go around disrespecting everybody and even the dead.

It's so bad all my life i have spent here on planet earth, i can categorically conclude with thos your cheap and defensive assertion that No igbo person is sane. Nobody.

You blame everything except yourselves. Tinubu, buhari, nigeria, gowon, and now the queen. You guys are irredeemable. I think the world, especially Nigeria will have been a beautiful and peaceful place without you emotional, morally, reasonably bankrupt group of human called igbos.

Another ijiot on steroids..
Stop ranting like an African wild dog! You are the one injecting your gorry self into this topic. Nothing concerns you and your "Tinubu" here. The Prof in question attacked one Queen Elizabeth. The socalled Queen is not a Nigerian., Not an agbadorian riffraff like you.., not edn an African. Why you are so angry you want to chew your tribal tongue is beyond me! Are you tht dense?

Rewrite history as much as you want, the world knows about what happened. And that is that Britain used your uncles to fight a proxy war against the igbos in other to hyjack the oil resources of the East! The genocide that was part of it is a historical event that would be told even when me and you are dead! You can't do anything about it. History will always judge you on this..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by PeaceNexus(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2022
She has made her point and it has become the subject of a fresh discussion, she isn't an ass licker, she reacted in anger and the world's attention was drawn to her.

She is a professor of history, therefore she knows about all the pains and who caused them.
She may also have previleged information which you and I do not have.

Her reaction isn't the best way but maybe she has gotten the attention of the world including attention of people at your cadre.

If she was an inconsequential fellow as you opined, people like Jeff wouldn't have bothered dignifying her tweets with response but here you are most likely hustling to get two square meal and posting all manner of stuff.

We know where people like you belong and that's where you will remain for a long time unless you change your ways

lhordspy:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2022
2elliot:
No cry if this thing results to Britain finally discussing the Biafra matter again, and wanting to make amends. The white man sha no dey reason like demented black monkeys like you.

Not going to happen

The only people the British govt owe is the Niger Delta whom they ripped off with Shell BP after securing the oil wells for over 40ys to repay for the war in treating your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by 2elliot: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:
I still don't know how the late Queen contributed to their pain, sorrow and foolishness.

Britain supported Nigeria.

Other countries supported Biafra with money and weapons too to kill Nigerians.

Always playing the victim and blaming other people for their own foolishness..

Bile filled afonja. Did Uju mention your name or Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Rugaria: 12:28am On Sep 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Good to read here from you that the creation of old Rovers and Old Calabar out of the old eastern Region was what sent you on a suicide mission.

Wasn't this the major aspiration of the so-called minority people whom you igbos did everything to frustrate at the regional house in Enugu?

Was it not because these same minorities took their plight to the federal level seeking to be carved out from the eastern region and securing support from the north, west and mid west that saw to the January 15 coup to prevent the house from convening and passing an act for the creation of COR region?

You not only murdered sleep and peace in the land with your senseless coup but declared war and annexed this same minority states into your Biafra.

Do you see why there is no love between you and the people of the Niger Delta?

This topic is way above your pay grade!
Go and eat some cassava or corn and stop splashing some filthy tribal saliva all of the place.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PEPT Update: Tinubu's Lawyers Confused As INEC Document Shows Adekunle Tinubu / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Received More Valid / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Another CIVIL WAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.