Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya (3228 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by plaindealer: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2022
See how the vile and toxic woman disgraced herself on the world state..

smh..

2 Likes

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by ebufa: 1:12am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Another touching useless Story of an insignificant woman filled with so much hate for the dead to gather emotional pity. I think this nonentity of a sodomized-gomorized woman is more mentally unstable than i predicted.....

You are leaving out Gen. Ojukwu who plunged the igbos into needless war that killed over 2million people including children.

Leaving out bunch of corrupt igbo leaders(including your saviour, OBI) who has plunged the south-eastern into a barren, unproductive, poverty ridden Land due to greed and massive looting.
Leaving out the average igbos who have decided not to sit back and develop their land but go around different state dragging ownership with the indigenes claiming Lagos is for everyday.

Leaving out the igbo youth, who have ran the south-east little dignity left into the mud. Because they couldnt think of any other productive thing to do other than engaging and dealing in hard drugs. That they even had to name one in pure igbo - Mkpurumiri

........the list is endless

But she is Going after a 96years old dead queen. Who lived her life to the fullest. Who doesnt even know she mrs. uju exist while she(the queen) was alive and even now that she is dead.

How useless you and your opinion are, Mrs.UJU... How useless you are....

you are just a fool! it is because of sentiments like yours that Nigeria will ultimately fail and collapse. Just keep the hate coming...destiny will sooner than later grant you your heart's desire.

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by PeaceNexus(m): 1:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Sorry I didn't know you were a fool
OneEyedSnake:

Never knew you B I A S T A R D S where such brazen liars.

Go to her webpage and see her useless CV on display.

She is as much a historian as I am an Anambra fake billionaire

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by plaindealer: 1:14am On Sep 10, 2022
ebufa:

you are just a fool! it is because of sentiments like yours that Nigeria will ultimately fail and collapse. Just keep the hate coming...destiny will sooner than later grant you your heart's desire.

Shouldn't you be looking for another evil wish and prayer since God don refuse to answer your prayer since the beginning of time..

God no dey answer evil prayer..

2 Likes

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 1:15am On Sep 10, 2022
2elliot:
Even if na one Igbo man remain, he is going to Biafra. Believe me.

I hope you have a map of where your Biafra starts and ends?

In case you don't, here is a colonial anthropological map detailing areas where cannibalism was rampant.

As you can see, the current 5 Igbo states are coincident to areas where cannibalism was wide spread and common.

Use it to delineate your OSU enclave .

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by PeaceNexus(m): 1:16am On Sep 10, 2022
Sorry I didn't know you were a big f.....o.o.l grin
OneEyedSnake:

Never knew you B I A S T A R D S where such brazen liars.

Go to her webpage and see her useless CV on display.

She is as much a historian as I am an Anambra fake billionaire
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 1:19am On Sep 10, 2022
ebufa:

Alaigbo dot com is dying before your eyes and in typical Igbo fashion, you avoid the fire raging in your home and choose to concentrate on another peoples fate

Who do una this thing no go die better death
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 1:19am On Sep 10, 2022
PeaceNexus:
Sorry I didn't know you were a big f.....o.o.l grin

Typical

Curse your papa

OSU biastard
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by 2elliot: 1:21am On Sep 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

I hope you have a map of where your Biafra starts and ends?

In case you don't, here is a colonial anthropological map detailing areas where cannibalism was rampant.

As you can see, the current 5 Igbo states are coincident to areas where cannibalism was wide spread and common.

Use it to delineate your OSU enclave .

Ironsi saved your waring asses from deleting you'll skulls in your wild wild west. Yorubas were the most infighting tribe ever. Yorubas were always waring amongst themselves. One Nigeria saved you from mining one another's skulls into extinction.

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by 2elliot: 1:23am On Sep 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Typical

Curse your papa

OSU biastard
Only a faceless forum cab you show yourself and your hate. You can do what you do on Twitter with your real profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 1:25am On Sep 10, 2022
2elliot:
Ironsi saved your waring asses from deleting you'll skulls in your wild wild west. Yorubas were the most infighting tribe ever. Yorubas were always waring amongst themselves. One Nigeria saved you from mining one another's skulls into extinction.

Idiot, I am no Yoruba and besides your bastard OSU general ordered ojukwu to stop the only genuine agitation to leave Nigeria.

And the idiot cannibal ojukwu still arrogantly dragged us back into your useless Biafra

You will remain a cursed people

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 1:27am On Sep 10, 2022
2elliot:
Only a faceless forum cab you show yourself and your hate. You can do what you do on Twitter with your real profile.

I have been banned on Yidder for openly calling your Jewish kike masters out.

You think nah OSU slaves like you I dey deal with face to face?

Your kike masters know me and I have since made their list .
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:
See how the vile and toxic woman disgraced herself on the world state..

smh..

But the biastard OSU slaves were supporting her.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by 2elliot: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Idiot, I am no Yoruba and besides your bastard OSU general ordered ojukwu to stop the only genuine agitation to leave Nigeria.

And the idiot cannibal ojukwu still arrogantly dragged us back into your useless Biafra

You will remain a cursed people
I am an ijaw man from Gbarain clan in Yenegoa L.G.A, Bayelsa state. So, tell me where the Bleep are you from? I want to take you from there.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 1:30am On Sep 10, 2022
2elliot:

I will be in Enugu next week .

Recommend me a good hotel and send one OSU chick my way
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 1:30am On Sep 10, 2022
2elliot:
I am an ijaw man from Gbarain clan in Yenegoa L.G.A, Bayelsa state. So, tell me where the Bleep are you from? I want to take you from there.

If you like write your autobiography for nairaland
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by 2elliot: 1:40am On Sep 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

I will be in Enugu next week .

Recommend me a good hotel and send one OSU chick my way
Come to Obunagha Community in Gbarain clan, and I will give you one of my ex gfs.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by OneEyedSnake: 1:42am On Sep 10, 2022
2elliot:
Come to Obunagha Community in Gbarain clan, and I will give you one of my ex gfs.

Ijo chics dey worwor die and their puna dey reek of piss and smelly fish

No thanks. I will pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by muykem: 2:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Igbo are still nursing civil war injuries. They forgot that their son Ojukwu started the war.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Bridget95(f): 2:51am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Another touching useless Story of an insignificant woman filled with so much hate for the dead to gather emotional pity. I think this nonentity of a sodomized-gomorized woman is more mentally unstable than i predicted.....

You are leaving out Gen. Ojukwu who plunged the igbos into needless war that killed over 2million people including children.

Leaving out bunch of corrupt igbo leaders(including your saviour, OBI) who has plunged the south-eastern into a barren, unproductive, poverty ridden Land due to greed and massive looting.

Leaving out the average igbos who have decided not to sit back and develop their land but go around different state dragging ownership with the indigenes claiming Lagos is for everyday.

Leaving out the igbo youth, who have ran the south-east little dignity left into the mud. Because they couldnt think of any other productive thing to do other than engaging and dealing in hard drugs. That they even had to name one in pure igbo - Mkpurumiri

........the list is endless

But she is Going after a 96years old dead queen. Who lived her life to the fullest. Who doesnt even know she mrs. uju exist while she(the queen) was alive and even now that she is dead.

How useless you and your opinion are, Mrs.UJU... How useless you are....
u fuuul of shi.t man

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Grace2023: 3:18am On Sep 10, 2022
ebufa:

who is this bastard.
Have you been able to locate your useless father?
Idiot that can insult others but cannot cope when insulted back.
Fool
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Why wont you stand with her. Bunch of same birds of same feather. Sometimes i do wonder if there is a distinctive or specific way of upbringing in the south-east. It's so bad, you people are morally damaged, disgusting, ill brought up, irritating , like an empty vessel filled with so much hatred for anything and everything. Do you people have elders over there in the east at all. Or is it how you guys go around disrespecting everybody and even the dead.

It's so bad that all my life i have spent here on planet earth, i can categorically conclude with this your cheap and defensive assertion you just stated up there, i can bodly say that No igbo person is sane. None.

You blame everything except yourselves. Tinubu, buhari, nigeria, gowon, and now the queen. You guys are irredeemable. I think the world, especially Nigeria will have been a beautiful and peaceful place without you emotional, morally, reasonably bankrupt group of human called igbos.

Please who else is this happening to?

Once I see comments and notice it is coming from another idiot, I scroll down to check the next comment

I don't read comments from those who are just jealous of Igbo progress. People who Igbo doesn't come to whatever that concerns them to be negative

This tribe is made up of FOOLS, from Awolowo to this tiny fool

That fool will still ban me, but we have really been cool with these fools and that's why they continue to be foolish everywhere
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by ebufa: 5:42am On Sep 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Alaigbo dot com is dying before your eyes and in typical Igbo fashion, you avoid the fire raging in your home and choose to concentrate on another peoples fate

Who do una this thing no go die better death

that is your wish for us abi? not in your life time....we will not be coionized again by anybody! we will all rather die!
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by ebufa: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

Shouldn't you be looking for another evil wish and prayer since God don refuse to answer your prayer since the beginning of time..

God no dey answer evil prayer..

Apparently God is in support of a sitting president superintending industrial scale massacre of his own people! Nigeria as it is constituted is an evil empire that deserves worse than a wholesale collapse!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by PenSniper: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
you Yoruba guys are unbelievable when it comes to hating on igbos

The most hates filled and hateful tribe in Nigeria are the Ibos. Hated by the Fulani, Hausa, Efik, Ibibio, Anang, Edo, Calabar, etc., because of their uncouth, unprincipled, intolerant, crooked and criminal tendencies.

1 Like

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Mrkindness: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2022
PenSniper:

The most hates filled and hateful tribe in Nigeria are the Ibos. Hated by the Fulani, Hausa, Efik, Ibibio, Anang, Edo, Calabar, etc., because of their uncouth, unprincipled, intolerant, crooked and criminal tendencies.
You hate those you have wronged. Use your head
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by plaindealer: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2022
ebufa:

Apparently God is in support of a sitting president superintending industrial scale massacre of his own people! Nigeria as it is constituted is an evil empire that deserves worse than a wholesale collapse!

That was ojuku, he starved you to death.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by naijapips04: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and get a good education and stop parroting your warped brand of history from dusty Ogbomosho hills.
Ojukwu never declared any war! He declared an independent state after Gowon and his tribal henchmen in Lagos started creating states whimsically as against the agreements that led to the independent constitution. That's the fact! Nigeria attacked FIRST at Gakem and Biafra responded therafter.

The Queen supported the killings of her people by bankrolling the Nigerian war efforts that cost the east almost 5 million lives in 30 months. At the height of that war, more than ten thousand children died of starvation EVERYDAY! That was an African record. It was more or else a British war and not a Nigerian war! To vermins like you,this is nothing. But to some intelligent minds like the lady here, those responsible for this must be held accountable! The Gods are holding the Queen accountable as we speak!!

I stand with Prof Uju Anya!

So you declare an independent state within a country governed centrally and the rulers would clap for you? Where do you think that's possible? Even in your America it's not. America fought a civil war for the exact same reason. You people should use your head every once in a while.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by naijapips04: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2022
Ojukwu had food for soldiers but allowed women and children to starve to death to score a cheap political point.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by plaindealer: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2022
naijapips04:

So you declare an independent state within a country governed centrally and the rulers would clap for you? Where do you think that's possible? Even in your America it's not. America fought a civil war for the exact same reason. You people should use your head every once in a while.

It's impossible, they just can not do that because they are not built or formatted as a people to do sane and logical things
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by franchasofficia: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:
lol @ 3 million massacred..

Why are these Igbos are disgusting liars, crooked and fraudulent fake rubbish people?

The innocent military and Yoruba leaders you massacred nko? Are Yoruba people so traumatized that they hang it around your necks decades later?

This is a sad case of mentally disabled and emotionally unstable people going to war and being traumatized at the results of their foolish actions

The difference is, you are hungry, broke, unemployed or underemployed leading to generational poverty and all your rants end with cheap likes on Nairaland, whereas Prof Uju Anya's single Tweet is already generating global outrage such that the second richest man in the world replied her and now making research about Biafran genocide.

In fact, all global tabloids and mainstream media houses are on fire reporting Prof Uju Anya's single tweet and the reason behind it and guess what its doing? Its making millions of people all over the world to start researching the roles British government played against Biafra during the Nigerian civil war and guess what again?

Some highly placed individuals are writing her personally to apologize and pleading with her to let go and to tell her people to forgive and move on for good, while a nonentity like you is here ranting and bleating like a hegoat on heat period shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by adebankole74596: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2022
ESN and UGM Igbos too dey talk intellectuals, wonders shall never end.. Ndo ESN and UGM Igbos too dey talk intellectuals, wonders shall never end.. Ndo ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? / FG Commends EKSG On Environmental, Social Impact Assessment Of Projects / Verification Of Results Using “Directly Transmitted Results” Is Highly Mandatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.