Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love (862 Views)

Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong / Different Reactions When Rain Starts Falling On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by Ortintin: 1:02am On Sep 10, 2022
NB: Am not speaking generally for every guy, just sharing my personal experience.

So in response to what a lady posted "Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This?" (https://www.nairaland.com/7323955/why-most-nigerian-guys)

Its a long psychological thing but I will try to break it down.

You see nowadays for a man to woo a girl, most especially these fine, sexy girls (wey her eye don open) is not an easy task since many guys will be after her. So you really need to up your game (looking cool, good communication skill, being funny, having little money) to make her fall for you out of the numerous guys flocking her.

Take myself for example, I see a girl I like, I think of words (line) to use then summon up courage to approach her, assume she was impressed by my looks and talks and and she finally gave me her contact, then the real deal starts. That is the calls, going out on a date, communicating, getting to know her better etc. Sometimes this girls come with different baggage and heartbreak from previous exes so they are at first very defensive towards giving you their love - so you have to go the extra mile before she starts opening up to you.

Now this is where I have issues with some girls, when they fall in love with you, they want you all the time, they hardly give you any space. As a man you need private time to think about your life and even lots of work to be done. But obviously you are now their project. They can hardly think of anything else except spending time with you. And while at it, you also have to think of ways to make her smile and happy. Sometimes I need a day or even a week to myself, but girls like this are quick to say you don't love them anymore or you are acting cold, infact they say all sort of things that even when you really love her, you just feel like "carry your wahala dey go jare" This is why some relationships don't last more than 2 - 3 months.

Though there are also other factors that make relationships not last long these days like all these social media thing, harsh economy and so on.

Also One thing I learnt about girls now is that they hate being bored and you must constantly think of ways to spice things up while dating her and all these eventually take a toll on you.

These are just my opinions you are free to criticise it, besides girls have broken my heart too for reasons best known to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Nice, but as stated, there's more to it.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by jeromestarks: 1:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Simply put. No need for campaign after election.

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by jacobs2015: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2022
The only science here is "breakfast", which is a constant "K", inserted into the chemical equation of relationships by nature just to balance things.

Do you understand what a double decomposition reaction is in Chemistry? It simply means the breakdown and regrouping of compounds to form another compounds.

That's basically the way a new and stable compound can be made. Therefore, for this to proceed as nature would dictate, "breakfast" constant must be introduced.

We shall all keep breaking down and regrouping until we're stable. That's the simple science of it

4 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by ifihearam: 2:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Nah..in some cases after sex, you just tell yourself na wetin i dey stress since be this? especailly when she is not worth it by being unhygienic down there or so so broke...you just ghost.

5 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by Porksupplyib: 2:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Remove sex from the equation and you will tend to have a more stable relationships. The minute you introduce that 3 letter word early you end up turning the table.
You remove the suspense. That is the back breaker of all the "feelings"

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by BabbanBura(m): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Ortintin:
NB: Am not speaking generally for every guy, just sharing my personal experience.

So in response to what a lady posted "Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This?" (https://www.nairaland.com/7323955/why-most-nigerian-guys)

You see nowadays for a man to woo a girl, most especially these fine, sexy girls (wey her eye don open) is not an easy task since many guys will be after her. So you really need to up your game (looking cool, good communication skill, being funny, having little money) to make her fall for you out of the numerous guys flocking her.

Take myself for example, I see a girl I like, I think of words (line) to use then summon up courage to approach her, assume she was impressed by my looks and talks and and she finally gave me her contact, then the real deal starts. That is the calls, going out on a date, communicating, getting to know her better etc. Sometimes this girls come with different baggage and heartbreak from previous exes so they are at first very defensive towards giving you their love - so you have to go the extra mile before she starts opening up to you.

Now this is where I have issues with some girls, when they fall in love with you, they want you all the time, they hardly give you any space. As a man you need private time to think about your life and even lots of work to be done. But obviously you are now their project. They can hardly think of anything else except spending time with you. And while at it, you also have to think of ways to make her smile and happy. Sometimes I need a day or even a week to myself, but girls like this are quick to say you don't love them anymore or you are acting cold, infact they say all sort of things that even when you really love her, you just feel like "carry your wahala dey go jare" This is why some relationships don't last more than 2 - 3 months.

Though there are also other factors that make relationships not last long these days like all these social media thing, harsh economy and so on.

Also One thing I learnt about girls now is that they hate being bored and you must constantly think of ways to spice things up while dating her and all these eventually take a toll on you.

These are just my opinions you are free to criticise it, besides girls have broken my heart too for reasons best known to them.

You have made quite some valid points

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by Savedday: 6:04am On Sep 10, 2022
If u know the kind of baggages, and how useless these girls are, u won't waste your precious time and resources on them for week.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by Hacks4dummies: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2022
jacobs2015:
The only science here is "breakfast", which is a constant "K", inserted into the chemical equation of relationships by nature just to balance things.

Do you understand what a double decomposition reaction is in Chemistry? It simply means the breakdown and regrouping of compounds to form another compounds.

That's basically the way a new and stable compound can be made. Therefore, for this to proceed as nature would dictate, "breakfast" constant must be introduced.

We shall all keep breaking down and regrouping until we're stable. That's the simple science of it
This is beautiful write up
Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by Ortintin: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Another thing is that just because you are nice or you pamper her or willing to please her at the beginning of the relationship, some girls wants you to keep doing that.
Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2022
Ortintin:

I even tot u had sth reasonable to say, if I had known I wouldn't av wasted 1mb to load this page, so u mean u opened a thread just to talk offprints, u re even derailing ur own thread which is in violation of rule no 1, if u know u don't av an answer to a question y don't u keep quiet, now everyone now knows u re unintelligent, uve made it public
Re: The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love by Patriotsleague: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
There is plenty of work to be done bro. Women must know this, and understand this fact.

(1) (Reply)

Babalawos Say We Should Not Have Sex After Rituals / Portable Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Lavish Gifts And Matching Attire(video) / How Should I Handle This Drama...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.