Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards (55978 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Osariemen12: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Congratulations to the better south.
Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
How can the headies be held in the United States?

And why would they give a brandnew Bentley to next rated??

and Buju has barely sang any decent hits or shown consistent improvement since his major hit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
He should just sell the machine, use the money to get a mortgage in the US, find a job, get a green card and stay in the US. This is his only opporyunity, if he returns to liegeria he will go broke in few years and no one will remember he ever existed just like the others.

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Johndfie2:

You be oracle. Ok prediction Napoli correct score.Post it here now let's see. If it wins,I will follow u and also drive traffic for u.

You go just go edit things come here dey claim.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Msnazzy: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
cheesy #AkwaIbom to the world cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Msnazzy: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Hater, this thread should be a thread of celebration. Someone won a Bentley Bentayga 2022 worth about 300 million naira, you are here saying rubbish.

As for the topic, Buju should just sell that toy in that same US, and use the money to build a big hotel in his state Ogun, or Lagos.
Na every body gats build hotel u b a..s..h..a..w..o?

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by YeyeGbami: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Hater, this thread should be a thread of celebration. Someone won a Bentley Bentayga 2022 worth about 300 million naira, you are here saying rubbish.

As for the topic, Buju should just sell that toy in that same US, and use the money to build a big hotel in his state Ogun, or Lagos.

You people just like to attack for no reason, anyway na you sabi. Hating him won’t benefit me in any way.

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by LawyerLomo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
MaestroID:
Ruger no go fit see well cus of him eyes.

But we all know Ruger is young and getting it.

Money way that 22year old dey handle I dey doubt whether you done see ham, talk more of touch ham.

Bounce by Ruger on replay

4 Likes

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Who told you he can't afford it. Davido is driving a 500 million naira Rolls-Royce.
You call a Bentley Bentayga 2022 $100,000, seems you are sleeping. And you are also bitter and not happy of his achievements, for saying it's not as black and white. He own his record label. Hus networth just increased by 300 million naira, whether you like it or not
Well... you adviced him to sell it in the US. grin that means he cannot afford to drive it, remember he didn't buy it with his money, he won it. grin that also indicates that he cannot afford to buy or run it.

Davido is spending his father's money, apparently his father is a millionaire.

He owns his record labels, that doesn't mean a damm thing, His net worth increased by 300 million naira? Tell me! How much did he make last year? grin you sound as if you are his account manager.

Well.. if you say it is not $100k tell us, me how much it is worth.

Again, he will still pay tax on any amount he sells it, believe it or not.

I repeat, it is not as black and white as you may think. Believe it or not.

You are allowed to call me anything you like it doesn't change the fact. grin people like you would believe anything on just face value.

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by macho44(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
Biko wetin dem dey give portable?

Na IGBO & SHAYO

2 Likes

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Komu1048(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
StagethemTVee:
The organisers of Headies fulfills their promise as the gifts Buju a brand new Bentley as the winner of ‘Next Rated’ At the 15th Headies awards which held in the United States of America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukxy7jIQh6I

But this guy want the car to be brought to Lagos. Abeg which part of Lagos is dis?
Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by LawyerLomo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Thats not a 2022 Bentley and its not worth 300m

Ahba, as I hear 300m I open mouth na.

How much be headies commission way one man go cash out 300 Milla!

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by wiseone28: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
MaestroID:
Ruger no go fit see well cus of him eyes.
He does but only at night

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Goalnaldo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ruger has more hit singles but Buju has more streams with his amazing features. This music thing is somehow Sha. I love Ruger more than Buju but that doesn't mean Buju isn't good. Congratulations to him.

5 Likes

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
nkemoma:

Bro. No be hate.. We happy for am.. But in the midst of the happiness, reality sets in.

Even BNXN jokingly told Sanwo to clear the car for him..

Don't mind that fantasist, this is why alota nigerian youths end up in wrong doings, in his mind people should be happy and forget the real facts in the issues. The guy cannot afford to run or buy the car. He won the car he didn't buy it. It would be like gifting someone who cannot afford a motobike a car.
Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
he should sell and get a dealer to send him naira
too early for a bentley bro

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by nkemoma(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Don't mind that fantasist, this is why alota nigerian youths end up in wrong doings, in his mind people should be happy and forget the real facts in the issues. The guy cannot afford to run or buy the car. He won the car he didn't buy it. It would be like gifting someone who cannot afford a motobike a car.

Apt!

Cos Naija Customs no go wan reason say na gift.
Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
nkemoma:

Apt!

Cos Naija Customs no go wan reason say na gift.
Exactly, they will make sure he pays the whole amount the cars is worth and more. cool

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
LawyerLomo:

Ahba, as I hear 300m I open mouth na.

How much be headies commission way one man go cash out 300 Milla!
Don't mind that fantasist, grin i ve already told him that machine would not be more than $100k, it cannot be brand new.
Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Akharmony: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
e remain how e go bring am come naija. .
Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Thats not a 2022 Bentley and its not worth 300m
Don't mind the ignoramus.
Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by olisaEze(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:

Rechargeable ring light! grin

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Ashirioluwa: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
The inferiority complex of our people. Still waiting to see when Americans are coming to Nigeria to host Grammy awards

3 Likes

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Jsucre(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
portable slap
Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Munamoqel: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Guy man still dey find money for duty.
na to sell am for here any wire the cash to najia

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by bdon123(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
congrats to him,hard work pays
Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Bashnigga(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Buju is from Akwa Ibom na

1 Like

Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by TheGift: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
nairalee:
If na me be headies I go brand the whole car wit my logo and name

It's a Bentley, Sir.
Re: Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards by Allisgud: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
He was using style to beg,Lagos gorvnor to help him with the shipment the day he received his award,make una watch the video again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary / Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans / The Outfits Of Undertakers Carrying Baba Sala's Corpse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.