Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You (9401 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Reveal Your Personality To You / Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domzie19:
May 23
You are known for your sense of humor and sense to style. You are fun loving,free thinking person, you enjoy life on your terms. You embody a youthful attitude that correspond to your youthful good looks
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Liron: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
cc Solofresh2 Oct 16
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Achieverbb(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Let's get it started cool
June 30th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kenpaly:
you are 95% corects.thanks a lot.
you welcome
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Sucre6: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are somewhat haughty but a lovable person. You need the validation of others, yet you are not likely to sacrifice your true self to that aim. You set yourself a goal and go after it with little thought of how much time or effort it will require

All you said is accurate except the validation thingy, I don't crave validation, infact I am a silent achiever, I tell no one what I am up to

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
youngreva:
February 5
You have an intense and magnetic personality.Pardoxically, you also have a loner personality.Though they can shine socially. You are haughty yet lovable. You have a strong code of behavior and generally have strong religious or spiritual beliefs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are cautious and a optimist who believes in trying hard enough to make a positive impact in your world.Though not naturally solitary, you do require more than your share of privacy. You depend on your subconscious mind to give you the guidance you need
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Magnoliaa(f): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
April, 6th.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by feranmi143: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yo fish,
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by internationalman(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
See them from page 1 to 3 no one had the courage or decency to drop their year of birth even in a faceless forum.. That's why we all have a tendency of lying about our age in this country. The same people blame Tinubu for age falsification.

I'm always not shy about dropping my real age as it won't reduce or improve me in any way.

March 22, 1930.

Solo fresh why did you not tell me mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by tobidipity(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
October 10
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Phayzz:
October 30
You have an adventuresome spirit that manifest itself in a love of travel and distant cultures. You seek knowledge to gain wisdom.You understand that in order to progress, you must have new experiences.To trust instinct over intelligence can be a challenge for you but a sound goal
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by ONUTOPSY(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
DECEMBER 8
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Ikennaford: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
March 25th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Xandrose:
December 26
You possess a determined, serious nature. You can read the motives of others and you are a good judge of character.You are an ambitious career orientated person who has a pragmatic nature yet you dream large.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by wumi2017(f): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Aug 12

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
VKN23:
October 10
You play by the rules. You have a good sense of self, and care a great deal about your reputation. You may lack humility but never gauche enough to show it.You have the ability to command respect from others by exerting your own brand of subtle charm, which is completely irresistible
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Foodie1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
January 21
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by afribookorg(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
28 November
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
dontrulee:
June 20th.
grin
You have a unique and interesting Character.An attitude of emotional instability makes you attractive to others who may feel a need to "take care"of them.Although you are actually much more centered than you appear
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Kesscy: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
March 17
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Streetmovement(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op dey use una zodiac signs dey cap una dey legit una dey here dey blush grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jagaban880:
July 10
You are more conventional than you appear.Although willfull, you also possess considerable self discipline.You surround yourself with expensive possessions yet what really dazzles you is the realization that it has all been made possible by your hard work

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by fati2001(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
06 eight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by ziggy247: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
2nd, March.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by VictorUSA(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
How many times do I have to post it before you tell me? 15-5-2003

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Gurakel123: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
April 18
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
April 30
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by dontrulee: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You have a unique and interesting Character.An attitude of emotional instability makes you attractive to others who may feel a need to "take care"of them.Although you are actually much more centered than you appear

You try, you got it right. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Wonderz1: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jan 17
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Seeker3: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wonderz1:
Jan 17
long month
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Seeker3: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
February 6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / Omg See The Biggest Dick On Earth Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.