Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) (1619 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2022
19 DAYS TO #GoldenPenis!!

The GOLDEN P€N!S project is all about illuminating all the unseen facts about men and letting them know that they have all the advantage and that they just didn't pay attention to it this whole time!!

On my Facebook page a few days ago, a man from the U.S asked me how is it that a man with multiple women is seen DOPE but a woman with multiple men is nothing but a wh0r€, I told him it's because we the men are the ones that count, not the women.

In every level of life, every hierarchy, in every conscious situation, men will always be the ones with RIGID VALUE, it does not matter whatever or wherever a woman finds herself, one of the first things she immediately begins to gun for is MEN.
It does not matter how much she makes, or what level of life she attained over many men, if the only man available to her is a an imbec!le, she will fvvck him and clean off his spits from her body later.
THIS IS FACT!!

Apparently, men have always had the Golden P€n!s, they just didn't realize it to utilize immediately.

Still Typing...
[img]https://s5/images/20220910_094923.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by feranmi143: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2022
yo fish, you must be the greatest mistake your parent ever made. what a error

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2022
We are the reason women must capitalize on their youth, because if they hit that wall at 30 and they still haven't witheld a man for marriage, they are FVVCKED!!

We are also the reason they must fvvck all the good d!!cks available to them at 18-24 because, when they finally get married, they usually do out of LACK OF CHOICE. Meaning, that won't get to enjoy good d!!cks from the guys they would fvvck when they were free.

Pay attention, both the guys she would fvvck in the wild life and the man she would finally get married too are EQUALLY IMPORTANT, and she was lucky to hit the jackpot with these two types of men.

It still proves my point, WOMEN ARE USELESS WITHOUT MEN, In every level of life of a woman, the lack of men is as disastrous as a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Like I said, MEN have always had the #GoldenPenis, in between their thighs, but not many of them seem to figure it out!!
DO NOT BE LIKE THOSE MEN!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2022
feranmi143:
You are right! Thanks for acknowledging. smiley

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by silvoclaira: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2022
feranmi143:

Hating for no reason...

4 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2022
silvoclaira:

Hating for no reason...
Nothing new, I promise.

I'm used to it at this point!

3 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Nice piece, where have you been?

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by blinking001(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2022
The redpill is life
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by WonderManly(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Mtcheewww...

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by Vaiki(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Nothing new, I promise.

I'm used to it at this point!
Well done bro!! You are really a nice guy to teach guys these secrets. All you teach them is � confam and I concur always.

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by feranmi143: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
silvoclaira:

Hating for no reason...
Yo fish, i see no reason tying shit about opposite gender, it makes no se*se

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
bukky1994:
Nice piece, where have you been?
Always been here!
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
blinking001:
The redpill is life
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=WonderManly post=116528768][/quote]TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Vaiki:
Well done bro!! You are really a nice guy to teach guys these secrets. All you teach them is � confam and I concur always.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, i see no reason tying shit about opposite gender, it makes no se*se
This person is FEMALE!!

Take caution please and do not engage.

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by LonelyLucifer(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
silvoclaira:

Hating for no reason...
Hating for no reason?

Your preacher just said your mother is useless and doesn't count, what do you have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by LonelyLucifer(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Vaiki:
Let me ask again

How useless is your mother?.... I just want to know how true gidi's points are.

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Let me ask again

You are pathetic. It's as simple as that.
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by LonelyLucifer(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are pathetic. It's as simple as that.
Dude, unlike you I'm not sex starved, in fact I enjoy sex and love at the same time. 2 of those things I know you lack grin grin.

You're so pathetic, now you're out of flows and earnestly begging for cheap attention on the social space. You're so uncultured and I can assure you that the recognition you're carving can never be yours. Learn to be less insultive when posting your message, maybe then more people will listen to you.

The fools that are hailing you will one day leave you when they realize that their mothers and sisters are not whorê and then your message will get lost, what would you afterwards?

Let me tell you, YOU'LL END UP DRINKING SNIPER BECAUSE OF LACK OF SEX,LOVE AND ATTENTION.

This is the end of SOLOMON GRUNDY .

3 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by Ehinjuola: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Following....
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by silvoclaira: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Hating for no reason?

Your preacher just said your mother is useless and doesn't count, what do you have to say about that?

They'll bow their heads, yours and their hearts will hang low

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Always been here!
good to know
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by josephevergreen(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Manny finger cross☝
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by Vaiki(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Let me ask again

She's not as useless as your mother though.... because your mother is a true embodiment of uselessness.
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
[/b]

The GOLDEN P€N!S project is all about illuminating all the unseen facts about men and letting them know that they have all the advantage and that they just didn't pay attention to it this whole time!!

On my Facebook page a few days ago, a man from the U.S asked me how is it that a man with multiple women is seen DOPE but a woman with multiple men is nothing but a wh0r€, I told him it's because we the men are the ones that count, not the women.

In every level of life, every hierarchy, in every conscious situation, men will always be the ones with RIGID VALUE, it does not matter whatever or wherever a woman finds herself, one of the first things she immediately begins to gun for is MEN.
It does not matter how much she makes, or what level of life she attained over many men, if the only man available to her is a an imbec!le, she will fvvck him and clean off his spits from her body later.
THIS IS FACT!!

Apparently, men have always had the [b] Golden P€n!s
, they just didn't realize it to utilize immediately.

Still Typing...
[img]https://s5/images/20220910_094923.jpg[/img]
A regret your dad didn't use condom. You ll end up being a gay. That's how your mates do
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) by LonelyLucifer(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Vaiki:
She's not as useless as your mother though.... because your mother is a true embodiment of uselessness.
Lol..... O dun werey.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anal Sex Make A Girl get pregnant, Because Am Confused / Dating An Only Child Whose Parents Want Early Marriage / Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.