Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) (79168 Views)

Eden Hazard Out Of Real Madrid Squad Due To Muscular Injury / Most Attractive Muscular Women Of All Times / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Muscular Chest And Six-pack Abs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by sageb: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahahaahaha. Thank you so much for the laugh. It is the Katy Perry for me.
Hahahahaha! cheesy cheesy
Na strong woman like Nataliya, naim fit that katyperry guy.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Foodie1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
donem:

smiley Lol wetin make u feel say she go fit beat me?
you sure say you read about that lady well?? She has been training for 15 years cheesy grin she go just kill you
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by akeju900: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
You are wicked. ROFLMAO You are wicked. ROFLMAO ...
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by donem: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Foodie1:
you sure say you read about that lady well?? She has been training for 15 years cheesy grin she go just kill you
Me
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Theoarhics: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tinunbu needs to sleep with this woman. I wan test his fitness
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Foodie1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
donem:

Me I done see her finish, don't underate person you never see, as for body building, I done the Gym since 2005 till today morning, 2nd Dan black belt(Taekwondo), Special legal killer...etc make I List more profile?... smiley No push me Rambo.
drop your picture,make we see, na your statue go determine. cheesy
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Eldee54321(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Haaaaaaaa she looks like Angelina Jolie... Am short of words seriously

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by holysaint1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
All these ones now.. Once one lucky male give am small belle, most of these muscles go just loss naturally. Na meat and fat go full everywhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by donem: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Foodie1:
drop your picture,make we see, na your statue go determine. cheesy
Lolz no worry bro I accept defeat. wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by cocoduck: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
anabolic steroids

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:
This is a total turn-off for me. lipsrsealed
WHEN YOU ARE NOT A LESBIAN
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Nyanabo(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ideal redpillers spec.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Konjiboii: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Even me when fit fvck anything realize that there comes a time in ones life you don't do pass yourself.wetin I wan explain to God kill me, dem no go believe me for heaven na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by gonkin(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
ViktorCash:
True. Strong outside,but soft inside grin

No matter how powerful, super, bossy, pretty, untouchable, Godly, demonic, chronic on tonic, toxic or humongous any lady thinks she is once u going nitro riding down her underground railroad, she go'an yield. Even if she got no cl!t once u hit the right spot, she'll click

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Stargurl20(f): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Oyinbos and weird choices. I love work outs, but just to keep my self fit and not build body like this.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by nedekid: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
It will be kinky to think of nacking this kine babe cheesy
Imagine is she squeeze you with the muscles down there. E fit break blokos grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by OJAHMIKE(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Very irritating!
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by studM(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wow. She's so att
ractive. The under go tight well well.

Hello cutie,nice profile pic u got there
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin bi this?

If I tell you say the world too big and say you neva see anything, shey you go argue with me...

The world just dey wan start....watch out!
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
studM:

Hello cutie,nice profile pic u got there

Thank you.

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by PDPGuy: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2022
This is Lisa Cross (44 yrs old)

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by PDPGuy: 12:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Andrea Shaw, US female bodybuilder

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by PDPGuy: 12:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Nina Beans, US female bodybuilder

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by HabibeeS: 2:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmmm this one choke me ooo
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by KingMack(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Dear God....what is this undecided

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Draslo(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Ishilove:

Na strong, independent woman, just like our redpill brothers like them
If they want to start taking people to Mars today, her application no go waste time.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by GentleRay: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2022
She should be in Ukraine
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Peacecore: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2022
If e never marry make e forget am.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Truthwords: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Peacecore:
If e never marry make e forget am.

She's married already
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by studM(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you.

Uwc babe,can we pchate if u don't mind
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ishilove:

Na strong, independent woman, just like our redpill brothers like them
Like gini? The day you make her angry, she fit kill you with a single slap
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ishilove:

Funny enough they are usually very loving and gentle with their partners
Everyone, irrespective of gender, has that limit beyond which a violent beast takes control. I don't want to be a witness to when she will get physical with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) / Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.