Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians (1039 Views)

BREAKING: Tinubu Is A Demon Mocking Nigerians, Under Evil Spirit- Oyakhilome / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by uchennaq(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by John4B: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ewo!
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by M4A1carbine: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tinubu himself...is a MOCKERY!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by Britishpea: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yesufu, the constitution allows anyone to contest so far they are not having insanity or defamed badly.

Last I understood, we have so many contestants that are vying for the same seat. The same way Tinubu has the freedom to contest, so also you have the livery to choose whoever you want to lead you.

Vote your own and leave us(who want Jagaban)to determine if Tinubu is fit or not.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by Nationalpikin: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
God bless you for saying the truth. Peter obi all the way. For a better and United Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by Tboy222: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Aisha yesufu is well on her right, she has promised to be valiant and keep up with the fight. I hope she is ready enough to pay the ultimate price, the heavy burdens of a tumultuous sacrifice.

The fight would be hard, the battle will be filled with fear, but keep your head up high for the i sense that victory is near. And as for those who mock you to your face, they will slithe away in shame when you finally win the race.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by Wintertime: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
South South and southeast

One thing I know is that oduduwa Republic will never accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu as president of Oduduwa Republic

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by nabiz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
yomi961:
Another fraud mascurading as an activist.
Wetin consign me.
Meanwhile

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.
Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
you are a hypocrite and shameless. People like you will be claiming to love this country only when it favour them. shame on you. We know people that truly love Nigeria not a hypocrite like your type.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by AdamuKD: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by Slynation(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
yomi961:
Another fraud mascurading as an activist.
Wetin consign me.
Meanwhile

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.
Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Oga rest naw...You haven't been paid after putting much efforts, try and get some rest...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by yomi961: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Slynation:
Oga rest naw...You haven't been paid after putting much efforts, try and get some rest...
I don't need to be paid.
I am not hungry.
God has blessed me.
Unlike you that needs the crumbs from your master's table to survive
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by Andres28(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Like for peter obi and Aisha yesufu, share for tinubu and agbadorians
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by Slynation(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
yomi961:
I don't need to be paid.
I am not hungry.
God has blessed me.
You call the way you are blessed?? grin shi_shi you won't receive... Jumping from thread to thread posting cheap propaganda can only be sponsored and fueled by Sapa and Joblessness...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by Ginaz(f): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
yomi961:
I don't need to be paid.
I am not hungry.
God has blessed me.

all your rants yet no proofs! you go cry river tire.
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by Ginaz(f): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Slynation:
You call the way you are blessed?? grin shi_shi you won't receive... Jumping from thread to thread posting cheap propaganda can only be sponsored and fueled by Sapa and Joblessness...

the jobless man even said obi ordered massacre of armless people. lol. propaganda of the highest lies. grin

do they think false accusations would make the youths to abandon peter obi?
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by paramakina202: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Britishpea:
Yesufu, the constitution allows anyone to contest so far they are not having insanity or defamed badly.

Last I understood, we have so many contestants that are vying for the same seat. The same way Tinubu has the freedom to contest, so also you have the livery to choose whoever you want to lead you.

Vote your own and leave us(who want Jagaban)to determine if Tinubu is fit or not.

That is exactly what she is saying.Tinubu have every right to contest and Nigerians have every right to talk.
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by Slynation(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ginaz:

the jobless man even said obi ordered massacre of armless people. lol. propaganda of the highest lies. grin

do they think false accusations would make the youths to abandon peter obi?
Lol...they don't even know what's gonna hit them soon!! I don't know why Nigerians are so much in love with their oppressors...

You just can't campaign for APC without looking and sounding stupid...
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by brown3: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Britishpea:

we the youth can never allow you foster an handicap on us.
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians by uchennaq(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
I know this will never make frontpage because it's posted by an Igbo man and Tinubu is targeted. God go expose all of una!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

ESN declared wanted by another ESN to be killed PHOTOS / God Works In Many Ways - Biafra loading... / Obi is clueless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.