Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 (44921 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Yoruba1stson: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sen. Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of the presidential candidate of APC, said she will give voice to the voiceless if she becomes the country’s first lady in 2023.

She said this on Saturday in Abuja when she visited Karon-Majigi Ward of Gwarimpa and Yar Goje Community of Abuja Municipal Area Council to meet with widows, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), and people with special needs.

Remi explained that the visit was not to campaign, but to familiarise and give support to the less privileged and to let them know that she felt their pains.

“I am here today because of the work ahead of us, you don’t just jump into the waters without learning how to swim.

“This is like a familiarisation tour to every part of Abuja, to know the people who have special needs and to see how we can ameliorate their sufferings.

“Because in a situation like this, they are more like voiceless, so we are here to see and assure them that they are not alone and that we feel their pains.

“So at least, if God happens to get us to that exalted position, we don’t just go there blindly without really understanding what is in our communities and environs,”
Remi Tinubu said.

She said she would embark on visits to other communities ahead of the 2023 general elections to have first-hand information about what was going on in local communities.
This, she added, was to enable her to know how she could meet the needs of the people.

She noted that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government had done so well in spite of obvious challenges.

She added that if elected, the Tinubu-Shettima presidency would leverage Buhari’s achievements to ensure a better living for all Nigerians and the development of the country.

Those who attended the event with Remi Tinubu include Nana Shettima, wife of Sen. Kashim Shettima, APC Vice-Presidential candidate, and the party’s National Women Leader.

Tinubu who currently represents Lagos Central in the Senate, distributed food items, including rice, maize, beans, cartons of Indomie noodles, vegetable oil, and condiments to the less privileged in the communities visited.

She also presented a cash gift to members of the communities to share.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/10/remi-tinubu-what-i-will-do-when-my-husband-wins-in-2023/

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by derecho(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kikikiki...dem don dey deceive you abi?
By the way, we aren't voting for Firstlady.

Go take care of Tinubu first

561 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by WibusJaga: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2022

The job of Nigeria President would be very tough, demanding & tasking - definitely not what a sick old bat suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia can handle.

The woman suppose advise her husband to leave Nigeria wahala & go take care of his health & go enjoy the twilight of his life with his grandkids.

327 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
As a future First Lady myself, I support you and wish you success our incoming first lady

85 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by mymadam(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
OK, we don hia. Una well done, madam 1st lady. Notin' do u jare. Carry go wink

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by AdamuKD: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Useless woman with criminal husband
Ur shaky shaky emilokan husband will never smell that sit
See the way one family take pocket the whole Lagos people's brain. God forbid. Later them go talk say them wise fools tueh

340 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Stallionhorse: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
The only election Your husband will win is Ewa, and cassava farmers union president.

280 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by ScamHunter: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
That'll be bad news. From Buhari to Tinubu would be calamitous.

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by AdamuKD: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
As a future First Lady myself, I support you and wish you success our incoming first lady
Go and look for husband to marry evening newspaper

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Xscape1993(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
The Aso Rock that your husband will not smell.....

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Asgard73: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Is good to dream and have hope ...

Only say in this case even the hope is hopeless..

Guess all this while .. she’s careless about humans .. .. now election don Dey show ..

Tinubu Must Contest
Must!

Power to the people
North 2023

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
The Aso Rock that your husband will not smell.....
Eat your words Mr

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Laggafin: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
No.. she will chase Igbos out of Lagos that didn't marry yoruba grin. That's her first assignment as pseudo first lady

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by amanda2013(f): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
I fear this woman pass her husband. God na beg I still dey beg you o o o!!

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Peterobi90: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Real... Voice to the voiceless....

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Onemanonevote: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
If truly your husband truly loved Nigerians and as well have solution to the badly damaged Nigeria economic by the Buhari led administration, what then stopped your husband from lending his voice to Buhari to rescue our economy.
Nigerians can never be fooled again by APC
God forbid BAThing!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wake up from that dream!
It's a nightmare!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Okoroawusa: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
The incoming First Lady

210 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by uBuNiT: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
She is learning to swim ? When we have swimmers already. Madam sorry, try later

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by toneroforever(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
She also presented a cash gift to members of the communities to share.

That's the only thing bringing people close to u & BAT, nothing more, nothing less cause there's no love for u.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Racoon(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yeah! Weaponize poverty and use it to subjugate the same poor people in form of useless humanitarian endeavours.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by femisplash: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
God bless the incoming first lady. Zombidients can go jump into the Lagoon.

204 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by MrBachelor: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin

Election don near, dem don dey visit IDPs wey dem never visit before. Old tricks like when Bubu's wife fried akara in 2015.

Make her husband no wait till 2023, make him give Buhari the update of how to make Naija better now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Dididrumz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sorry to disappoint you, madam.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by xpressionx(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
This woman could have been the most wicked first lady.
But God said no,the wickedness of the wicked has come to an end

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
embarassed
Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Zchi1052(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
He's good but he can't win
He's old
Let the younger ones rule
He can be king Maker

Nigeria don't want old people again.no more analogue leaders

And more over, people are wiser now the APC government of your husband has imposed untold hardship to we the average Nigerians

We can't afford to suffer for another 8yrs of APC again join the being led by push and Start 89yrs old man that is desperate to rule at all cost

We have chosen to follow Obi,not because of tribe nor religion but because he's more competent and young to understand what' this country needs at this trying time that same people from PDP always switch to APC and vice versa to hold Nigeria hostage

Thanks God for Peter Obi
Thanks God for Ahmed Datti Baba
Thanks God for LABOUR PARTY

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by OMOJOHN001: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Laugh Laugh Laugh.

Its today Day break for your side.

7 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by GreatrAnalyst: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmm

Shocks are part of life

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Odebayo4010(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Never,both of you will labour to death

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 by Onyi22(f): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Madam save yourself the strength, you husband will never ever Win 2023 election

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Omolalomi Congratulates Senator Adeleke Adedamola With New Song (Video) / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Britain Warns Twitter & Facebook To Regulate Their Sites Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.