Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (36068 Views)

Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by November1857(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates; African Countries Need Justice – US-based Nigerian Prof, Uju Anya

United States-based Nigerian professor, Uju Anya, has said she was not affected by the western pressures and threats that trailed her reaction to the death of the late British Queen, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary II.

Prof Anya on hearing the news of the deteriorating health of the Queen on Thursday before her eventual death made an antagonistic tweet which the management of the microblogging app later deleted, saying it violated its rules.

“I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying. May her pain be excruciating,” Anya had tweeted.

However, despite the deletion of the tweet by Twitter, it continued to generate heated debate with many tweeps condemning her outburst while many others defended her.

Reacting to Anya's tweet, the founder of Amazon, Jeff Bezos wrote, “This is someone supposedly working to make the world better?”

“I don’t think so. Wow."

But the Carnegie Mellon University professor who quickly defended her tweet responded to Bezos, writing, "Otoro gba gbue gi (Dysentery kill you). May everyone you and your merciless greed have harmed in this world remember you as fondly as I remember my colonisers.”

Uju's tweets received mixed reactions.

While some, including Jeff Bezos, criticised her for her tweets, many, especially citizens of various African countries and the Irish, stood with her.

Many even changed their profile photos to Uju Anya's pictures.

However, she has revealed that she is on the verge of losing relationships and connections because of her tweet but despite this, she did not feel any regret for her comment.

She said that her tweets have started a discourse and she encouraged everyone to engage their friends so that everyone could "find a strategy to achieve our dreams as African people".

Her words: "A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step as rightly put, in the past few days I have being the global topic of discourse not that my assertions were manipulated but because I am a woman of honour, I should shy from the truth.

"It's pertinent to note that I have received backlash, condemnation, criticism and all sort of attacks because I made an attempt to unravel the hidden truth.

"I am on the verge of losing my friends from the West, my colleagues and associates in the field of research. I have been subsequently condemned and referred to my tweets as unguided utterances from the mischievous scholar but I laugh because they mostly come from a sect that are ignorant of pre-colonial, colonial and post-colonial history of my home country-Nigeria.

"I must appreciate your love and support on the fight against injustice as we all dream for a world of equitable justice and fairness. I am not moved with the pressure and threat coming from mostly my Western associates as "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of convenience and comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy," Martin Luther King, Jr.

Engage your friends in the discourse, let's interact together and find a strategy to achieve our dream as African people. Invite more people."

"I am very happy over the awareness I've created 48 hours ago. The likes of Jeff Bezos and many others have reacted. Questions are now being asked about the "British Empire".

"Factually, Ojukwu and Gowon had a meeting in Ghana, to avert this sad history. But because the British empire which is now under the leadership of King Charles lll were paranoia, they influenced Gowon to go ahead simply because they don't want another Japan in Africa.

"The history books are there. "There was a country" by Chinua Achebe is there for facts!. "The Biafra story" by Frederick Forsyth and many others.

"Let me also state it once again that my family was a victim. There is no family in Igbo land who did not have a share of this sad history. Till this day, there's no apology!!! Again, I only dropped a tweet. The Irish people celebrated it with fireworks. You can check #Irishtwitter hashtag on twitter for emphasis.

"We must speak up! The Igbo needs justice!. Africa needs justice! The 56 commonwealth countries need justice!"

https://saharareporters.com/articles/im-not-moved-pressure-threats-western-associates-african-countries-need-justice-us-based

176 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by November1857(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Brave Igbo woman.. grin grin

570 Likes 42 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by franchasofficia: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
cool

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by jaeyking(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Well freedom of speech which she should have expressed when the queen was alive.
This ranting is actually cowardice.
Let the dead have it's peace

Now to look at we Nigerians
So do we continue to blame our woes on British empire
Remember USA was also colonized by them got their independence through the revolution war.

Nigeria's independence was handed down peacefully, 62 years onward we still blame them for our woes.
We are our own poison

Modified

So many quotes
Understand the main point of my comment
The western one are evil yet the same western world embraced her lesbianism...(hypocrisy from her)...

She had to wait for the queen to die before she could bare out your mind ?? ...That is an act of cowardice...

Funny enough she is using British English to pour her heart, the same language she claim say Dem use take use her father as slave,

Every country had a great low point in their history, yet they moved beyond it US had the 9 11 attack and yet they are still trying to build relationships with Muslim elite country. As one ought to look beyond the past and seek to make a better present and future

But here in Nigeria we are still blaming the British for our woes even after several years.. .okay.. i
Na British make fuel expensive, or bandits on the loose. No na Madam Queen make jailbreak dey happen anyhow and na she make dollar and price of goods high...

Finally Stupidity is when all those quoting me will gladly run to UK when presented with a chance and some are chasing a UK VISA, You no like British but stay for your country, u no like queen but u like the kingdom idiats

And when all those Biafra agitators wey foolow dey quote me see Madam Uju practicing her lesbianism in Nigeria Dem go kill her or drive her out

Confused Goats everywhere
Make una go rest biko

Una dey disturb me.

Had it been seun dey pay for the traffic, I for don turn Elon musk with the kind unnecessary quoting

169 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by MufasaLion: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
What a clown!

41 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by pawacrangers: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Okay
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by MufasaLion: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
jaeyking:
So do we continue to blame our woes on British empire
Remember USA was also colonized by them an

Let her and her cohorts continue to wail.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Emergingnation3(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
November1857:
Afonja slayer, the willing slaves grin grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by jkpbestseries: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
nothing do u ma

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mumu why you no talk when she been dy alive whether that hands where you dy use type for dy intact.. Coward!

Very bitter soul with fish brain.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Emergingnation3(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
Mumu why you no talk when she been dy alive whether that hands where you dy use type for dy intact.. Coward!

Very bitter soul with fish brain.
It doesn't make any difference, afonja !

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by tolufase: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Perhaps you should also refer them to the popular book "how Europe underdeveloped Africa". Most people don't know that these European countries particularly Britain did more harm than good to African countries

219 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Tinubuofemmanu: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fighting the West and the Queen with the same Queens English

Mumu.... How has the so called UJu Anya helped Biafra actualization?..Have we heard her voice via Peter Obi Presidential ambition?

She is just distracting us pls.. Let her getout

36 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
It doesn't make any different, afonja !
mumu I'm from ph, .. Not everyone from the south support your stu.pid and miserable actions.. Just carry hand the type nons.ense

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by RenaissanceGuy: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
November1857:
It's this sort of tribal-worship that made Adolf Hitler think that the Germans were of superior race and should conquer the world. Grow up. Her gut has nothing to do with her tribe. We have her type in every tribe in Nigeria.

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Emergingnation3(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
mumu I'm from ph, .. Not everyone from the south support your stu.pid and miserable actions.. Just carry hand the type nons.ense
Afonja will always claimed PH..

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
TB Joshua

Queen

Let her try it with the Arabs

She better seek protection

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Is she ignorant about the questions that we should ask about the Macedonian empire, Monghols and Roman Empire.

Rome that obliterated the Carthage (modern day Tunisia).

Britain spared your people. You still have identities.

Where are the Carthaginians?

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by MonkeyMods(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Agu nwanyi

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja will always claimed PH..
You dy craze.. If you think say na eveybody be afonja for this forum God punish you. Unam

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Emergingnation3(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
You dy craze.. If you think say na eveybody be afonja for this forum God punish you. Unam
Lol ! Cry harder Afonja Muslim...

Unam iket ..

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Kingspin(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
There are two sides to a story
Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Cry harder Afonja Muslim...

Unam iket ..
mumu, it's unam ikot
See how stupiid you are? You called me an afonja and now I'm teaching you how to type ibibio.. Clown cheesy

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
The World just had a taste of Igbo toxicity. Something we are enduring here for ages.

Same Igbo that planned to exterminate the leaders of the North and West in 1966.

Uju just punctured the bubbles of Biafran struggle.

Such is won through global allies. Napoleon and the French helped U.S in their independence struggle. It was paid back at French Indo-China (Vietnam) and D-Day Normandy landings.

Biafra actualization just reversed a century gains.

Uju needs to read "Emeka" by Frederick Forsyth. He was a spoilt child that studied European History at Oxford and got carried away with the warfare he read about thus declaring hostilities without proper allies and armoury.

He naively led his people to the abattoir and bailed out leaving them to their fate.

It was a Biafran tragedy. Biafra was caught in the web of the cold War. Ojukwu choose the wrong Allies. Soviets and French.
Same French that were massacred by the Vietnamese. And conquered few years before by the Germans.

If one must fight off an invasion, Ukraine is telling us that one must have competent allies that can back-fill weaponry and Strategies.

Uju further complicated the Biafran struggle.

The British MI6 is fully aware of all IPOB activities.

https://www.facebook.com/100063560499568/posts/505944748200871/

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Tonypen247(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Commendable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by truefact: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
Even if you are from PH, what difference does it make.... Bleep off... you are all despicable demonic people loathing those you all see as threat.... I would have a expected people like you to start championing a separate identity from igbos.... pray, join hand for the division of Nigeria so you can be free from igbos....

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by babyfaceafrica: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Her problem

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
truefact:

Even if you are from PH, what difference does it make.... Bleep off... you are all despicable demonic people loathing those you all see as threat.... I would have a expected people like you to start championing a separate identity from igbos.... pray, join hand for the division of Nigeria so you can be free from igbos....
your business bro... Fucck off my mention.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by Emergingnation3(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
goshikid:
mumu, it's unam ikot
See how stupiid you are? You called me an afonja and now I'm teaching you how to type ibibio.. Clown cheesy
You mean teaching me by using Google translation grin grin...

Afonja last time I checked , Ibibio tribe is in Akwa Ibom, not PH which you claimed to come from... grin

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by goshikid: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
You mean teaching me by using Google translation grin grin...

Afonja last time I checked , Ibibio tribe in Akwa Ibom, not PH which you claimed to from... grin
so is akwa ibom not from cheesy the South abi una want follow claim am as part of biafra .... Unam ikot

Keep barking like your clown in dss prison grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya by MarveworldG: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Everyone with their own thoughts

Your plug for everything interior design. We give your home interiors the design that best suit your personality. all kind of ceiling design, all kinds of wall finishes, and floor, we also procure/furnish homes. A call/whatsapp: +234 8 11 9 8 9 6 4 72

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? / Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean / Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.