Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality (5778 Views)

4 Tricks On How To Start A Conversation With A Girl You Like To Avoid Getting Re / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Like seriously I have been having this feel that my girl is cheating on me like 30 minutes ago she ended my call abruptly while on the phone with her that she is busy I just decided to call back after 2 minutes she was on the phone with someone else is she cheating on me or I'm I just overreacting? Your thoughts are welcomed and this is the second time she is doing this same thing secondly,tomorrow she will be visiting me and she is telling me she would me coming by 3 pm while her church closes by 10 am I asked her what she would be doing all those while.... she didn't give me any valid reason I'm just having the feeling she would go and meet the other dude before coming to my place. I need advice on how to go about this to catch her if she is really cheating on me... The last text below is what I sent her after I confirmed she was on call with another person after ending mine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Abfinest007(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Those that doesn't have girlfriend pls stay off this thread

1 Like

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
She recently also told me about a cute guy that asked her out I don't know if she was just kidding but I'm sensing a deeper meaning to that story that she told the guy she is single because the guy is a friend to her friend who doesn't know she is in a relationship she even told me she is crushing on him

1 Like

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by yyba: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bradford111:
She recently also told me about a cute guy that asked her out I don't know if she was just kidding but I'm sensing a deeper meaning to that story that she told the guy she is single because the guy is a friend to her friend who doesn't know she is in a relationship she even told me she is crushing on him
she told you she is crushing on him and you are here asking questions. Just watch out you gonna be her EX very soon

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
yyba:
she told you she is crushing on him and you are here asking questions. Just watch out you gonna be her EX very soon

I can see it too what do you advice I do bro

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by yyba: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bradford111:

I can see it too what do you advice I do bro
start preparing for heart break as soon as possible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
yyba:
start preparing for heart break as soon as possible

Okay thanks, her reply below

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by kelspinall(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
things like this reminds me of nonsense convos with my ex,when a gal is fed up with you and wants to leave,she starts misbehaving and to make it worst you are a cry cry baby, you take whatever thing she said serious..they know what they want, they know who loves them and who they love but they derive happiness and bossy attitude when they know they have a guy's 100% attention..

set task,set goals and start focusing on them, you see this relationship thing is all waste of time, you are being played and you will feel the pain more because you are pushing something that is no longer working and already crashing slowly,watch out very soon she will start finding faults....no say you know hearam

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
kelspinall:
things like this reminds me of nonsense convos with my ex,when a gal is fed up with you and wants to leave,she starts misbehaving and to make it worst you are a cry cry baby, you take whatever thing she said serious..they know what they want, they know who loves them and who they love but they derive happiness and bossy attitude when they know they have a guy's 100% attention..

set task,set goals and start focusing on them, you see this relationship thing is all waste of time, you are being played and you will feel the pain more because you are pushing something that is no longer working and already crashing slowly,watch out very soon she will start finding faults....no say you know hearam

She is saying I'm the one bringing up issues what do you advice I do bro
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
kelspinall:

Or is she just fvcking with my emotions with this crush bs
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Seeker3: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
kelspinall:

you're absolutely right. The Op should stop showing this needy attitude and focus on himself. The girl is obviously shit testing him. Believe me, she probably might have accepted the said crush's proposal but subtly wants to tell you that. Playing such stupid game and showing insecure attitude would only validate her decision of leaving you for the crush. To her, you adore her thus you don't deserve a wonderful person like her, but the crush that gives no Bleep about her is golden dude to scramble for. In order words, the Op should lessen the attention he gives her. Whenever she brings up any topic about her crush or anything that gets you jealous act indifferent and like you don't care. Just don't even show any feeling of insecurities. Always maintain frame

14 Likes

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by kelspinall(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bradford111:

Or is she just fvcking with my emotions with this crush bs

love makes men weak,she knows that you love her and that's ya weakness that's why she hitting on you with another guy.. finding another gal to hit back is childish and waste of time and money...set schedule and projects..

1 Like

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Goodnigga: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bradford111:

Tell her, infact, you have been thinking of a break in the relationship so as to focus on your career, that for now you don't need any distraction that she is free to do whatever she likes. Then cry if you like. After there's no tears to shed ,go out as a man and meet other girls. If she comes begging, don't accept her back easily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Seeker3:
you're absolutely right. The Op should stop showing this needy attitude and focus on himself. The girl is obviously shit testing him. Believe me, she probably might have accepted the said crush's proposal but subtly wants to tell you that. Playing such stupid game and showing insecure attitude would only validate her decision of leaving you for the crush. To her, you adore her thus you don't deserve a wonderful person like her, but the crush that gives no Bleep about her is golden dude to scramble for. In order words, the Op should lessen the attention he gives her. Whenever she brings up any topic about her crush or anything that gets you jealous act indifferent and like you don't care. Just don't even show any feeling of insecurities. Always maintain frame

Okay thanks I wanted to bring up the crush topic tomorrow but guess I will just snub

3 Likes

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by kelspinall(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bradford111:

you are bringing issue and she is bringing another guy into ya(you and her) convo..thats disrespect and it won't solve anything..is time you start preparing your life without her...this thing called love according to experts they say"it doesn't stress ones is real"
if she truly loves you she won't be stressing you up coming up with another guy in your convos..

be careful not to lose ya heart

7 Likes

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by PerfectStranger(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
See as vaginarian dey make u reason like tolo tolo. Your breakfast go soon done, no worry.

14 Likes

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
kelspinall:

you are bringing issue and she is bringing another guy into ya(you and her) convo..thats disrespect and it won't solve anything..is time you start preparing your life without her...this thing called love according to experts they say"it doesn't stress ones is real"
if she truly loves you she won't be stressing you up coming up with another guy in your convos..

be careful not to lose ya heart

Okay thanks she will be coming over tomorrow I think so I will try and have sex with her then start ghosting her for good
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin u dey ask wetin you do as if you be small pikin. Shebbi she dey come your place 2moro . Just make sure u gave her one last hot fvck that will destroy her pussy then u break up with her. Thats the reason why i dont have a personal girlfriend all the girls around me are just taking as friends and anytime i wan fvck , i go just scope them

4 Likes

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
grin grin u dey ask wetin you do as if you be small pikin. Shebbi she dey come your place 2moro . Just make sure u gave her one last hot fvck that will destroy her pussy then u break up with her. Thats the reason why i dont have a personal girlfriend all the girls around me are just taking as friends and anytime i wan fvck , i go just scope them

Okay thanks will do.just that

1 Like

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by kelspinall(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Seeker3:

true talk boss
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by baralatie(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abfinest007:
Those that doesn't have girlfriend pls stay off this thread
grin
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Demigod22: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
I would have said something but you already warned single guys like me to stay out.

My grandma once told me that; Demigod, never allow someone love you out of pity. Don't beg for love, love is not suppose to be stressful with someone that has sense.

The way OP is behaving with the girl as if his entire life depends on the relationship. I am very sure that if that girl ask OP to vote Buhari again, OP will do it.

Forget that girl, she doesn't have sense. She is a shareholder, allow her to share the kpekus around.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bradford111:
.when we recommend Ubunja sermons to Una, Una go dey blast like say we no get sense. Now see as this small girl the turn your sense like black amala.. Baba, your babe is gone, unless you start acting accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 12:39am On Sep 11, 2022
2ndchildhood:
.when we recommend Ubunja sermons to Una, Una go dey blast like say we no get sense. Now see as this small girl the turn your sense like black amala.. Baba, your babe is gone, unless you start acting accordingly.

How you I act accordingly tell me bro I'm willing to learn
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by JOACHINpedro: 2:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Una wey dey for relationship dey try abeg

2 Likes

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Brownshoe: 2:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Bradford111:
that's the guy,she don tell you,she's a nice girl
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Is time to move on, cry
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by imagrg(m): 4:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Girls double deal.
You may have caught her while she was in another relationship which she couldn't discontinue with immediately.
Well, if your relationship with her is not financially tasking, just continue to date her for free while the other mugu pays the bills.
Just allow her to handle the situation and make sure too you share part of her exploits with her.
But, you must not take the relationship seriously. Focus on yourself while you enjoy free totow.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Fiscus105(m): 6:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Bradford111:
Like seriously I have been having this feel that my girl is cheating on me like 30 minutes ago she ended my call abruptly while on the phone with her that she is busy I just decided to call back after 2 minutes she was on the phone with someone else is she cheating on me or I'm I just overreacting? Your thoughts are welcomed and this is the second time she is doing this same thing secondly,tomorrow she will be visiting me and she is telling me she would me coming by 3 pm while her church closes by 10 am I asked her what she would be doing all those while.... she didn't give me any valid reason I'm just having the feeling she would go and meet the other dude before coming to my place. I need advice on how to go about this to catch her if she is really cheating on me... The last text below is what I sent her after I confirmed she was on call with another person after ending mine

Know this and have peace, 99% of girls in Nigeria today, ride more than one rod, ur girl is not an exception.

If u want to know, tell her to give u password to her Facebook and other social media accounts.

1 Like

Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by BigDawsNet: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2022
Man up dude

Never show any deep love signs to your babe... only your wife I recommend
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by Bradford111(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Man up dude

Never show any deep love signs to your babe... only your wife I recommend

Okay thanks I will start ghosting her from now henceforth
Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by MediMedi(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2022
This guy is passing through a-lot on a girl she's not going to wife.
Serve her breakfast before she gives you......do it with pride cos you're a KINg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Light Skin Guy Vs Dark Skin Guy, Which Do You Prefer Ladies? / The Relationship Ladder Theory / What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.