Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order (18084 Views)

Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu / 2023: Form Alliance To Defeat Tinubu, Atiku – Adeyanju Urges Peter Obi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Bukayosakes: 5:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Now that IPOB has declared this Tuesday a sit at home day throughout the SE, it would be good for Peter Obi and his Obidients to stage a two million man match in every SE state, to demonstrate that they are not afraid of IPOB, and that they believe in one Nigeria!

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1568651717893361664?t=IMiEm5a1aLcXYoPujjxhuA&s=19

Every day, Obidients organise one thing or the other. If Tuesday, September 13, 2022 passes and Peter Obi and Obidients refuse to hold any event in the Southeast in defiance of IPOB’s sit at home order, then the rest of Nigeria will know where their allegiances are
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1568694705113956353?t=IMiEm5a1aLcXYoPujjxhuA&s=19

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by lhordspy: 5:18am On Sep 11, 2022
It is more like saying IPOB go against IPOB directive.

We all know obiedients are made up of 70% Igbos who are on the stand on 'No-BLafia', 'No Erection' .

20% online miscreants who doesnt even have PVC to votes, but just want to jump on the trend.

Then the remaining 10%, the 'Alice in wonderland' dreamy children of hate who called Nigeria a zoo. But want a biafran to be the president of that zoo. Dream on.

301 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by kingsways: 5:21am On Sep 11, 2022
The stewpidity of that guy is legendary

303 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Tradernaija1: 5:21am On Sep 11, 2022
This animal again?

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Aufbauh(m): 5:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Reno don't need to sermonized as discerning Nigerians rightly know that the allegiance of Obiedient & their Principal Obi is with Biafra.

Obidient movement is a subtle push mostly by Biafra irredentist & some weak minded Nigerians that tends to clutch on anything that promise perennia hope.

297 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Moh247: 5:33am On Sep 11, 2022
cool

Who won die

Zombidiots are not that stupid

295 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by mycar: 5:39am On Sep 11, 2022
This man has no more life in him, he is an empty vessel, no sense and shameless , all that is left for him is to turn into a Bat

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by limeta(f): 5:42am On Sep 11, 2022
You not making sense at all .

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by endsarrrs(f): 5:46am On Sep 11, 2022
See his pants like the curtain by his side

300 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Nationalpikin: 6:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Since atiku is not bandit or Boko Haram. It should be ok for you to go to sambisa forest and campaign. Reno mugu

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Joinnar: 6:13am On Sep 11, 2022
They are all Birds of the same feathers. That Reno Guy is just unstable. No one knows where he really stands.
Quick one guys
I have already post this here, but I am yet to find a buyer, so I am reposting.

Guys, I must sell my car in a hurry because they offered me admission overseas.,I only have few days left to pay the fee deposit. I need a buyer or someone who can help me sell it as soon as possible. Am in ilorin. Please visit the JIJI thread link for complete car information and images.
Last price is 3.5 M
On this Nairaland thread, you may view the whole details of a vehicle

https://www.nairaland.com/7307915/neat-hyundai-sonata-2012-limited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by mactoni91(m): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Reno doesn't act his age...

A public figure like him shouldn't be acting as a kid.

Guy just dey embarass Itsekiri people.

25 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Jamiubond009(m): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Endsarspillar: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Reno, I dare you visit Nigeria for a day and I will organize a rally in South East on a Monday.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by tydi(m): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2022
This Nigga area guy on drug again
Sit at home agenda is bigger than you and Nigerian s think.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Evergreen4(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Reno should defy the insecurity in Nigeria and return home to spend just 8 weeks

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by SmartPolician: 6:15am On Sep 11, 2022
To what end exactly? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by tuoyoojo(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2022
This guy strives on controversies

He says something and pokes people with words to get attention howbeit negative attention

As long as you get angry and you reply, he has won

So what should you do

Just ignore

He is like firewood, when you leave it unattended to, the flame goes out

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by sonnie10: 6:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi is living rent free in Reno Omokri's head.

He drinks Peter Obi
Eats Peter Obi
Sleeps Peter Obi
And breaths Peter Obi.

What kind of obsession do we call this one?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2022
J
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Anybody that defy my directives on sit at home will collect wotowoto

We have been informed that Abuja court has fixed the 13th of September 2022 for hearing Biafra/MNK Appeal Challenging the remaining 7 count frivolous charges against MNK. In solidarity to this development, the entire Biafraland will be under lock & key on the 12th & 13th Sept.
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1567531484373831680

Mazi Simon Ekpa

207 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by tishbite42: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2022
The man is sick, literally speaking

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by iReddington: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2022
There's nothing wrong with what Reno said na, why the insults. Obi supporters and IPOB are one, they can't defy such order.
Dem go dey fear make dem no use their flat head prepare egusi soup on that day. grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by FryMosquito: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2022
So all this na because of Obi 1 million march that happened in some part of the country yesterday. There's no sense in this his yarn, because its not only one part of the country that is supporting Obi. Reno Making himself irrelevant every minute of the day. Sigh

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Kingpele(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2022
A foolish human being, u want people to risk their lives to message your useless ego.i regret to realise that our political class due to corruption and greed keep making millionaire's out of people of low IQ and lazy people..when a millionaire whom God gave the wisdom to make wealth speaks, u will know why he's a rich man, but when thieves,touts, fraudsters who happened to make money in a dubious manner speaks every doubt of their foolishness will be removed, the reno guy is a perfect example of such characters

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by FactBoyz: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2022
angry
Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Administration1: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2022
MUMU MAN

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by Rekyz(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Reno is becoming too boring. I wonder if he sells BOREhole

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by WibusJaga: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2022

To what end?

Even Tinubu himself never believed in one Nigeria...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by nasirujj(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Vawulence every where

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order by DJInfluence: 6:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Is Peter Obi the only presidential candidate? Why is Atiku and PDP supporters not asked to organise their own match or rallies on said date?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 / NNPC Reports Monthly Profit Of N274m For The First Time In 15 Years - ThisDay / Violence Erupts In APC Ogun State Assembly Election (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.