Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers (41247 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Mabco: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Its obvious that at all levels, the imbalances in the management of affairs is destroying the aimed or supposed achievement of any goal in Nigeria. May the Almighty Allah guide us to the right part.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Latidoh1: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Threesha:
There's a mini flat in Ijegun
Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water
At least 12 hours power supply
15 minutes drive to Oshodi
10 minutes drive to Iyana-Isolo
5 minutes drive to Jakande Gate

Rent
=N= 150,000
Check my profile for details
How many minutes to Alakija? Before you talk of Iyana-Isolo
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by aAK1(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2022
But wait o! Is tompolo not suppose to be in hiding?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paradigmshift(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How's everything you have written not jealousy?
since na jealouy, make tompolo go him community go protect pipeline without settlement. D govt wants to to cause a rift in Delta state...each community war lord should be settled to prevent problem.... If Dem like dey pay tompolo 100b, they will still steal oil... He should do the right thing ..
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Freemasonry: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2022
It's crystal clear that Asari's grouse with the contract is his exclusion from the "chopping spree", not really in the safety of the pipelines, or the welfare of the Niger Delta people.
Asari Dokubo is a greedy, hateful man.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by hope4nigeria(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
Boasting like the fat pig that he is. I trust Tompolo to roast you like chicken.
and that's exactly buhari and fulanis plan. Set brothers against themselves to kill each other and it's working
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Freemasonry: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2022
It's crystal clear that Asari's grouse with the contract is his exclusion from the "chopping spree", not really in the safety of the pipelines, or the welfare of the Niger Delta people.
Asari Dokubo is a greedy, hateful man.

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Wetin concern Nnamdi KANU for Pipe line contract in Rivers state. Lolz
He said Igbo blood flows in his vains.Hahhahaah
This guy is raving mad.

Oga leave igbos out of this

Go find contact. Na hunger dey wire u I swear

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by CheapHomes1: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2022
paradigmshift:
since na jealouy, make tompolo go him community go protect pipeline without settlement. D govt wants to to cause a rift in Delta state...each community war lord should be settled to prevent problem.... If Dem like dey pay tompolo 100b, they will still steal oil... He should do the right thing ..

Which rift in delta state? Is asari dokubo in delta state? Which problem are you talking about? What rigbt thing is tompolo doing? Who are those stealing the oil?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by CheapHomes1: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
and that's exactly buhari and fulanis plan. Set brothers against themselves to kill each other and it's working

Brothers? How are they brothers?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by newnigerdelta00: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
Boasting like the fat pig that he is. I trust Tompolo to roast you like chicken.

You are a big fool, what do you know about the struggle idiot
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by biggy00000(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Threesha:
Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 150,000
15 mins drive from ijegun to oshodi; haba!!

Abi shortcut dun day ni

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Enny2013(f): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2022
All dese pple wt violence mentalities.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by ObosiUkwalla: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Noblesh:
who wan blow am Aboy grin. tompolo has two war ship
If you done enter Creek before u no need talk this.
I just pry dem settle dem self cause fg no dey game

Shut it there. You think war ship is something any idiot can have. This ur comment shows we have alot of babies here on this forum.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Chnbanc: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Threesha:
Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 150,000
Ok
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by newnigerdelta00: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2022
dyera:
I suspect that the reason he is threatening them to not come close to the pipelines in Rivers state is because he is into oil theft.

Your head nor correct,when they born you and your papa? Wetin you know,when u begin use GSM?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by afamaustin(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Dokubo talks like children that is y the left him behind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by riverbird: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2022
I like this tompolo him no dey talk anyhow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by faceland: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Shameful.
Over contract money.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by hope4nigeria(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

getat. Empty head
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by CheapHomes1: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
getat. Empty head

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by faceland: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Machinegun91:
This movie go tough,. I see myself going home very soon to defend the oil in my territory.

Government can not handover my father's inheritance to someone like tompolo and I stay in the north watch him haras my people in kalabari.

Once you start to spill blood, it is hard to stop. Prevention is really better than cure.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by GerogeI(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Classic case of divide and rule.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by sageb: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:
*Says ‘I will collect gun from anybody that flouts warning’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/stay-away-from-kalabari-dokubo-asari-warns-tompolo-soldiers/

Asari and controversy is like 5 and 6.
Back then in PH it was, Asari vs Ateke
Now, Asari vs Tompolo.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by princewarri1985: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2022
olanshi:

I think the government knows what they are doing, they actually want them to have a good fight between themselves which there will be a lot of collateral damages. Then the government will come back with full force to nail them down for causing unrest and sabotage in their region.

No matter what it is, it will be a win win for the government at the end.
You are very smart! And that foolish tompolo with fish brain does not know this
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Theoarhics: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
Asari is playing with fire. You want to threaten a fulani man like Buhari. You go run if he send his soldiers to you. The soldiers may not be able to contain BH ,but they are good at dealing with agitators from the south.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by ManyThanks: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Theodanx:
Tompolo soldiers abi tompolo boys
where are you? I'm interested in that laptop.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by ariesbull: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Shameless idiots
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by JesusChristLord: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Must u mention Igbo blood.
Pls stick to your Ijaw beef and Muslim heritage.

Leave Igbo out of your internal struggle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by ariesbull: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2022
maxtop:
LET THE WAR BEGINS ....LAS LAS NA GREED GO KILL SOME POEPLE IN THAT REGION. HOW CAN ONE PERSON COLLECT BILLIONS OF NAIRA JUST TO MONITOR PIPIELINE ? O GA OOO
very petty people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained / Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.