Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:31 PM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40168 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by dominic17: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Lagos State-based lawyer and human rights activist, Dele Farotimi, has disclosed that there might be a revolution if the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi doesn’t emerge as the next president of Nigeria.

Farotimi disclosed this on Friday via his official Twitter page while responding to a tweep, expressing that Obi’s candidacy rests on the slender wings of hope.

Nigeria has NEVER been glorious, it has existed on a foundation of lies, and has been held together by illusions. What Buhari has done is to destroy the illusions, and to expose the lies. Obi’s candidacy rests on the slender wings of hope, and if dashed, a revolution awaits..�
https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568329134350139395?t=WsN-xWOa_6iDndOWSqTxMA&s=19

#EndSARS was a protest, not a revolution. But that protest was gradually morphing into a revolution, and the Nigerian state REACTED true to type with #LekkiMassacre A revolution is loading within the Obidient movement, and the ruiners of Nigeria shall be well advised to beware �
https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568322649406803970?t=LGdAQRbxnKbo1GUOT-mX0w&s=19

A revolution, if I have anything to do with it. Count on me to be part of a campaign of civil disobedience that wouldn’t end without the ruiners of the Nigerian state ending up in prison and accounting for their serial crimes. Obi represents their last chance to escape peacefully
https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568616824094294016?t=UvWlh2vhoneWuSOIYq2Qrw&s=19

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by pawacrangers: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Revolution

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi will win. He has a Divine backing

636 Likes 62 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by babyfaceafrica: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2022
He won't win and nothing will happen

401 Likes 57 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2022
God is with him

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2022
He’s not wining maybe 2031 sha and nothing will happen �

198 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Mynd44: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2022
Threats, threats and more threats.

144 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2022
grin grin

Mumu set of people, during endsars protest, majority of them dey indoor dey engage in ogbontarigi ibalopo (rigorous fvcking), they don't even know what it means to be tear gassed, same set of numbskulls dey shout revolution...
The picture don day clear for una eye now, una don dey see sey hoebi no even stand a chance, na to come dey make threat wey no hold water, anybody wey advice una against such revolution, na thunder go fire am...
Una case no need real bullet, plastic bullet is enough, I go join alliance use una head do shooting practice, anuofias...

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Lapinski: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Penguin2: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Lol

I’m happy this is coming from a Yoruba.

Because this is what I was trying to say in that Stupid Kemi Olunloyo’s thread where she suggested that Army will be sent to kill those who would want to protest after the election but some mentally deranged BATstards were vomiting and convulsing under my mention.

The Army could not stop the Egyptian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Tunisian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Sudanese revolution.

So also will not be able to help Nigeria if they do not organize a free and fair and transparent election in 2023.

Those who want to try can go ahead and dare.
I see herd of Tinubu BATstards fooling themselves above…

My happiness is that everybody in the country, including security agencies, now knows that Peter Obi is now a security risk.

If they still like Nigeria as it is, then 2023 must be free and fair and be seen by all as so.

That is the only condition precedent that there will be peace if Peter Obi loses.

But the shortest route to set this country ablaze is to manipulate the election process and rig Peter Obi out; Nigeria will burn. And this time it will not be only Igbos or only in the Southeast.

You will see a groundswell of revolution from the Southeast, Southsouth, Southwest and the Bible Belt.

Fools like Kemi who want to test our resolve can go ahead and manipulate the elections.

Ndi ala!

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Theodanx: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
In as much as the election is free & fair, if he lose, he lose be that

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Fiscus105(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Revolution on social media, I guess!

Until u know that 90% of voters are not on social media. You think winning election is by flying up and down and be talking to the air?

Winning election is by going to nuke and cranny of the nation to get political actors to ur side ooo.

I think victory of Tinubu and Atiku at primary are, an eye opener.

U guys should stop getting high on nothing pls.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Onyenna(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Kennitrust(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Go and verify if I misused 1% of State fund entrusted to me

Go and verify if I owe salary or pension throughout my tenure

Go and verify if I'm collecting pension since I left office

Go and verify if I have used the government money mean for the citizens to enriched myself.

Go and verify if I didn't invest so much on education to better the system.

My ulterior desires is to give hope to the frustrated youth of this country.

My ulterior desires is to turn Nigeria from consumption to productive nation.

Personally to me...obi will bring Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo together.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, NIGERIA WILL ENJOY UNITY

We all need each other to make Nigeria great nation

Vote Obi

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OldNairalander(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
OBI will win sha, all the parameters favours him.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by joyandfaith: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Endsars movement was a mini revolution. It metamorphosized into obidient movement. If obi fails to win, corruption would become normal thing. Nigeria would get damaged to a point that people would revolt.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by bewla(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
G
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Wasky101: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Do well to lead it sir

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by ecolime(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Obi's candidacy represents the hope of the downtrodden, the impoverished & the dejected Youth.

There might be civil unrests if he wins and the government in collusion INEC attempts a smart one. ENDSARS go be child's play.

Peradventure he looses fairly (which i doubt), my advise is get your International Passport and JAPA because it definitely means Nigeria is no longer worth fighting for.

You can even relocate to Benin Republic because Naija go worse pass Venezuela economic-wise. We are even on the path at the moment.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OPICANTO2223: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Trust odudupigs at your own peril. He want to initiate revolution with Peter Obi's influence. Listen not to him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Igboslayer: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Hehehehe who go start revolution if they no win? Na today dem don dey lose election (a dot in a circle) Dotians can never stand the majority, worst scenario we will give them their Biafla and after 6 months of destroying themselves they come begging us as refugees. These are people that are not at peace with themselves and others.

They will soon find out that we have been helping them from destroying themselves by not giving them biafra.

240 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by sleek214(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Clowns

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by vincentjk(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Peter obi will win, if he doesn't win then that means some manipulation must've taken place secretly.

Na that time u go know say youths node smile again, just sit back and watch.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi must win kiss

23 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by searchng4love: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2022
This is how these iddiots push young people to their deaths.

Let him show us a video of him participating in endsars protests.

Nonsense armchair war monger .... This is just like monkeys and baboons talk by Buhari.

This nicompoop should be arrested ASAP. He's planning something

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Officialgarri: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Revolution my foot.
Some people can't stop using their platform to show their level of stupidity.

So some people should start a revolution because their candidate lost an election to a majority vote?
How more stupid is this man?
Calling for unrest in disguise. He should be treated as a terrorist
Devil1Messenger:

So u believed a sane person will choose tinubu over Obi?
You Obi supporters are so weak and scared. There are more than 20 contestants including Atiku, but your major problem is Tinubu

251 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Meyldon: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Buhari has been passing a specific warning message to all those who care to listen; that he will allow for a free and fair election and will not in any way influence the election outcome. This is because he clearly sees this election as the only opportunity left for him to redeem himself.

The last sentence of Dele Farotimi's tweet ("Obi represents their last chance to escape peacefully" ) is indeed the only escape route for these political criminals but their greed, personal ambition and selfishness wouldn't let them see it. "Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad".

It's laughable when some people think 2023 election will be business as usual.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by chloedogie(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Against a country and democratically elected government? Anyone who is not happy with the results should go to the courts and if you do otherwise you will collect plenty. Do anyhow, see anyhow. If you die, you die. Others with functioning brains will keep living while you are dead due to foolishness.

42 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.