Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 PM

Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties (17212 Views)

President Tinubu Declares State Of Emergency On Food Security / Okpoko Clean Up: Anambra Begins Demolition Of Shanties And Illegal Structures / EndSARS: Edo State Declares 24-Hour Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by etrouble: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Okay. If your shanty is pulled down in Anambra, do not jump into the next available Mallam Audu's trailer moving Cows to Lagos to come and be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges just like your parents. Just get drugs and traffic to Europe or America, so that you can meet your brothers in prisons over there for same offense
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Creamypie:
Criminals and prostitute no go like this

There are no prostitutes in Anambra, just hard-working business women.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
tonyuny12:
Commendable...

But let it happen in Lagos and the headline go be like... Tinubu boys destroyed...............

Una happy Sunday
Of course

OSU pigs will always masturbaté on anything that has to do with LAGOS and TINUBU
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Of course

OSU pigs will always masturbaté on anything that has to do with LAGOS and TINUBU

I don't hate them as a tribe but then their hypocrisy is on a high side. Wether Igbo or not. Some do because of party affiliation, religious sentiment and childishness.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by nesphil(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
I thought that Igbos are the richest people on planet earth, how come that they live in these shanties

How can people from the city of Billionaires live in these kinds of shanties

grin grin grin
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by abokikhalifa: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
If petwr obi had done somthing meaningful during is 8 years as a govt. Anambra won't have been the land for criminals. Agbero for Anambra pass Lagos own. But many people don't know. Lagos street boys are still organised compared to this south boys that don't have any umbrella body.
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by Focusmind: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
I so much love this. Environmental and building codes are not respected in this country. We can't boast of any standard world class city in Nigeria. please, don't mention Abuja and Lagos to me. You will always see the Nigerian factor in those places

I was watching a program on Euronews, showing the progress Algeria had made in developing their fintech. The reporter also showed a tour of Algiers, the capital of Algeria. I was marvelled. The city could pass like any European city. See beauty, serenity, aesthetics and trappings of a modern city.

Here in Nigeria, we glorify slums and praise our politicians to high heaven for the ghettos they throw at us. Soludo should not relent.
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by Amodi470(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
kingyakos:

When this same development happened in lekki did u have this same thought that it might be a deliberate effort to dislodge
Hausa/Fulani community?.

There's a reward for everything even hate

Intentions differs
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by kingyakos: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amodi470:

Intentions differs

Intentions differs but ur sense sighted something different other than transformation and continuous development of Anambra.

You wish bad u get bad
You wish hate u get hate
You wish good you get good
You wish only yourself or your region to succeed then comes a sudden destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by Igbojew: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
baralatie:
People go dey regret why Dem vote soludo
undecided
Yes your Housa/Fulani people or your Agbo selling people are the one that will regret voting Charles Soludo but we don't give a f**k...........,.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by ebufa: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
tsdarkside:

nawa for dem dem....
they always tell you na igbos sabi pass....

something that others do,they will wail....but when its them doing the same thing,they will be praisin....

awon omo tribalits....

these are shanties not multi million mansions destroyed in festac phase 2!
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by Amodi470(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
kingyakos:

Intentions differs but ur sense sighted something different other than transformation and continuous development of Anambra.

You wish bad u get bad
You wish hate u get hate
You wish good you get good
You wish only yourself or your region to succeed then comes a sudden destruction.

Not only my region, We want Nigeria to develop in all ramifications.
The reason why i reason say they want to dislodge Hausa/Fulani community is that, they have done it before and they are doing it continuously without any sense of repercussion.
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by silentshots: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
tonyuny12:
Commendable...

But let it happen in Lagos and the headline go be like... Tinubu boys destroyed...............

Una happy Sunday

I guess you were not yet born during Fashola era then
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by kingyakos: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amodi470:

Not only my region, We want Nigeria to develop in all ramifications.
The reason why i reason say they want to dislodge Hausa/Fulani community is that, they have done it before and they are doing it continuously without any sense of repercussion.

It has been done in Lagos more than any state in the South and i can give you all the location of where it happened in Lagos.
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by rippa(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wintertime:

I heard Fashola and sanwo Olu already did such
Fashola especially
That guy destroyed alot
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
silentshots:

I guess you were not yet born during Fashola era then

Papa Weldon... Borner man. I was not borned (lol) then. Na people Ike you make me use that statement
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by Wipper7000: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tonypen247:
Compensation should be made o
Compensation for for occupying govt properties illegally. Hello scan your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by GeneralPula: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
bergs2:
This goes to show how insensitive our leaders are here in Nigeria. Soludo's priority is very misplaced; Anambra state has no motorable roads, even pedestrian lanes are completely cut off and the governor is chasing shadows looking for more IDPs in a state that is engulfed in a lot of issues.
Instead if to declare state of emergency on the environment, he's here chasing people around.

First of all, Igbo leaders, not Nigeria leaders.

Second of all, Don’t blame him. If Peter Obi performed well during his tenure, things won’t be like this in Anambra..

Peter Obi is a failure Pro Max..
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by IbileIfe: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Clearing the mess left behind by Peter Obi.
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by bergs2: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
GeneralPula:

First of all, Igbo leaders, not Nigeria leaders.

Second of all, Don’t blame him. If Peter Obi performed well during his tenure, things won’t be like this in Anambra..

Peter Obi is a failure Pro Max..

You must be living in delusion to think you can separate Igbo leaders from the national leaders. Or is the state of Nigeria as a nation not a reflection of the "federating units" which Anambra is part of?
I am only rehearsing the bedrock of our nation and people and not a deluded bigotry that Nairaland is known for.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by COMPAQ(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tonypen247:
Compensation should be made o

For occupying land illegally?
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by obyrich(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2022
tonyuny12:

Yeah and I'm not disputing same but my concern is how responses are given when it's from one region or the other
There is nothing in the comment you posted that is peculiar to a region. Check for other states and compare. Even on this thread, Someone had asked for compensation for the owners of the shanties.
Re: Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties by Funflipper: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Wintertime:

I heard Fashola and sanwo Olu already did such

Of course they did but they were condemned by the same people now commending Soludo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Has No Preferred Candidate In Nigeria's Election - British HC / Police Intercepts 850 Cutlasses Smuggled Into Katsina By Political Party / Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.